Yunho is furious because.....?

Unexpected love

The Cafeteria was empty, except for Jaejoong and Junsu. Jaejoong was nursing the water bottle that Junsu had bought for him.

Junsu took a seat in front of him, & pushed a chocolate bar towards him,' I've heard that chocolate always helps, in such a situations', Junsu urged him to take it.

Jaejoong smiled gratefully, & teared the wrapper and took a large bite, before offering some to Junsu, who shook his head.

Jaejoong gazed out towards the field through the window glass, & Junsu followed the suit,' Thank you', Jaejoong said around a mouthful, and looked down at his folded hands.

Junsu snickered, & Jaejoong looked up bewilderly at him,' I'm sorry---it's just you look like a squirel, with the chocolate stuffed in your mouth', he stiffled his laugh.

And Jaejoong's own lips quirked into a smile, he chewed the morsel, till nothing was left.

' You know--', junsu started as Jaejoong picked up the bottle to take a sip,' these rumours, they die just as they emerge', he comforted.

' I'll give it maximum two days, I'm sure everyone will forget the incidence by then', he smiled brightly.

' I sure hope so', Jaejoong smiled wanely.

' Trust me', Junsu winked, before his eyes fell upon a paperbag,' what's in that?', he pointed towards it.

' Oh this', Jaejoong tucked the paperbag near his side,' It's just something I need to return to someone', he shrugged, looking forlornly at the field. Just then he saw someone stomp to the bench at the far left on the field, & kick it. He squinted , & sure enough his guess was true, it was Yunho. He looked furious. The light of something akin to happiness that had blazed in his eyes, vanished completely.

' Is he angry because of me? Or at me?', he questioned to himself, before sighing.

' By someone I think you mean, Yunho?', Junsu asked, he too looking at furious yunho tramping around the bench, clenching and unclenching his fists.

Jaejoong sighed once again, he had forgotten that he'd company for a second,' Do you think he's angry?'.

' I don't think an answer is necessary to that question', he chuckled, Jaejoong regarded him with a look, junsu cleared his throat,' But I'm sure it's not you, he's angry at', he assured, popping some of his tense muscles in his shoulders.

Jaejoong nodded absentmindedly, eyes still fixed on Yunho's form.

He saw another figure running towards Yunho's side, & he recognised him to be donghae. He squinted hard to gauze their expressions, but they'd their backs to him. He saw Donghae put a hand on yunho's shoulder, & squeeze it in comfort, before speaking something. After a minute or two, he saw Donghae punsh him in the shoulder, smiling, but Yunho still had his back turned to him, so he couldn't see his expressions. But he could see the tension leave his body, & his houlders relax slightly. Jaejoong felt a pang of jealousy. He wanted to be the one to comfort yunho, even if he was the one who created the whole mess, and needed comfort more than anyone else.

' Wow, that's an Ugly sight', Jaejoong turned his head at a lightening speed, Junsu was suddenly looming over him, hovering above his chair, he must've been there for quite some time now, but Jaejoong had not noticed him, standing up, & coming over to him.

He bent down, and blew the bangs that had fallen over Jaejoong's forehead,' Wipe it, it looks really ugly', he smiled showing his whole set of teeth.

Jaejoong perplexedly shook his head, before leaning back to create some space between them, causing his head to thunk onto the glass window. Junsu stood up straight,' A smile would be better, but that'll do too', he smiled, going back to his original place, but not before temporarily flicking his eyes towards the field.

Jaejoong felt the need to look at the field, & so he turned casually, to look out at the field. He hadn't expected both Yunho & Donghae staring in his direction, while Donghae was still murmuring to Yunho something, Yunho didn't seemed to be fazed by it. His eyes were fixed on Jaejoong. Jaejoong too couldn't tear his eyes away from him it was like he was entranced. Like yunho could read his mind from afar. It was scary as if He'd see the emotions playing in his eyes from such a far distance.

Donghae patted him one last time before he started jogging towards the cafeteria. But Jaejoong was totally focused on Yunho.

He heard shuffling of feet, a yelp - & a screech , but he did not heed any mind to it.

Their staring was broken off when Jaejoong saw Donghae dragging a very resistant Junsu, through his direct vision.

When they both were out of sight, he turned to gaze at the far left side where Yunho was , just in time to see him clomping down towards the main building.

Jaejoong picked up his bag, and the paperbag, before hurrying behind yunho,' Yunho !', he called, breaking into a sprint.

Yunho ignored him & continued down the path,' Yunho Wait?!', Jaejoong shouted.

Yunho didn't entirely stop, but he slowed down so that Jaejoong could catch up with him. Jaejoong tugged at his forearm, stopping him from taking another step.

He stepped in front of him, & took long breaths,' Please--', he looked into Yunho's eyes,' Listen to me--', yunho removed his hand from his forearm,' Why should I? I don't think you need me anymore---you've got many supporters all over the school', he scoffed.

' I'm sorry', Jaejoong said miserably.

Yunho clenched his fists by his side,' Hah, that's all you've got to say that you're sorry, yeah right Jaejoong', he side-stepped Jaejoong.

' Please Yunho yah, I don't know what to do--I'm sorry', Jaejoong obstructed his path again,' Please I'll do anything---please forgive me Yunho--It's all because of me', Jaejoong mumbled pathetically. He didn't notice the flare of rage in Yunho's features,' Do anything , huh--', Jaejoong looked up , nodded sincerely, & it enraged Yunho even more,' Take responsibility then', he his forefinger towards the college campus,' Go tell them that you're nothing but a who indeed slept with me yesterday', each word pierced like a dagger in his heart,Jaejoong felt his chest burn, but he controlled his expression, controlled the tears trying to surface, he nodded with a heavy heart & turned around to trudge down the path.

' YAH?!', Yunho seethed, Jaejoong stood rooted to the ground, frozen by the intensity of rage in that single word.

Yunho stomped towards him, & twirled him around harshly to make Jaejoong face him,' Either you're very VERY Compliant or just plain stupid', Jaejoong lowered his head. He was burning hot with shame. He'd made Yunho go through all this it was natural for him to take responsibility for it.

He was pulled out of his thoughts by yunho's harsh tugging on his biceps,' Huh-- Why don't you start thinking for yourself for a starter? Why can't you defend yourself--Jaejoong Answer ME?!--- Why do you have to take the blame on yourself, when you've done nothing wrong', Jaejoong's eyes watered.

 Yunho shook him by his shoulder, his tone now really soft,' And why do you have to make me feel so unworthy of protecting you?', he sighed, all the pent up anger releasing out of him. Jaejoong looked up sharply, one tear making it's way past his eye,' Why do you have to make me out of all people--', yunho wiped the tear with his thumb, before he cupped Jaejoong's face by his hands,' see some other guy console you, protect you', Jaejoong's eyes flicked throughout yunho's face.

He was confused by sudden turn of events, one moment Yunho was screaming at him, the other he is comforting him.

' I'll protect you, Jaejoong. We're in this together--We'll get out of this mess together', he clamped on his shoulder, & Jaejoong would be lying if he didn't just feel his heart skip a beat at those words.

' Now come here', with that he pulled Jaejoong into a tight hug, Jaejoong closed his eyes, & let himself be comforted by yunho's steady heartbeat, his warm body,' There now you can cry like a girl you are--I'll shield you from the prying eyes--& yes, I won't tell anyone about it, go ahead', he patted Jaejoong's head.

Jaejoong pulled out of the hug, & glared at yunho. He smacked yunho in the chest two-three times, before he suddenly yanked him down by his collar of the shirt. Yunho's eyes widened slightly by the sudden change in Jaejoong's bearing. , an mischeavious gleam in his eyes .Jaejoong leaned in closer , until yunho could count the long, beautiful lashes. Jaejoong suddenly crashed his face into his shoulder, & yunho was too stunned to do anything. He could feel Jaejoong rubbing his face there, more like his nose. So he pushed him off hastily, & he could see a stain on his shirt at the shoulder.

' Is this your snot?', Yunho looked at him in horror.

Jaejoong just smirked , before he shrugged ,' That's what you get for calling me a girl',he walked away from yunho.

' Yah?! Stop right now--hold it right there', Jaejoong broke into a sprint, & Yunho followed his suit too,' You're dead'.

                                                                                                      ***

' Yah--', Junsu tried to free his hand from the vice-like grip. But donghae didn't stop dragging him till they'd reached the terrace, where nobody usually visited.

Junsu wrenched his hand out of the strong hold,' Aish-', he whined nursing to his sore wrist, the half-eaten chocolate of Jaejoong , hanging off from his lips.

Donghae pulled it free from his mouth, took a bite, & threw the rest of it away.

' Hey?! That was mine', Junsu screeched, glaring profusely at him.

' I'll buy you a new one---but first, tell me do you by any chance like Jaejoong?', Donghae asked seriously.

' What?! Puhaha---', Junsu broke into a laugh. Clutching his stomach , he neared the reiling,' L--Like him---haha---that's funny', Junsu kept on laughing. Donghae swatted him on his head,' Aw-, okay, no, Ew - I don't like him, like that', he made a show of inspecting his nails.

' That's good then', Donghae released a sigh of relief.

Junsu looked at him in amusement,' Don't tell me you're thinking of two-timing', he wriggled his eyebrows.

Donghae looked at him in admonishment,' I'd never---NO?!', Junsu snickered.

' Shut up'.

' Well--either way it's good for me--I can finally spend some quality time with my long-lost childhood friend, if you're out of the picture', Junsu propped himself on the reiling.

' Don't even think of it---Hyukkie is mine---& get down from there it's dangerous', Donghae extended his hand for Junsu to climb down.

Junsu threw his hands up in air,' Nope, not doing that anytime sooner', he turned his head to the sky, & closed his eyes.

' That's enough junsu ,get down now', donghae threatened advancing towards him.

Junsu opened an eye & looked amusedly at Donghae before something caught his eye, he glanced behind Donghae warily, he turned his serious gaze to Donghae,' You might want to --keep a check on your boyfriend '.

Donghae looked behind his shoulder at what Junsu was looking, & what he saw made his eyes bulge out. Eunhyuk was making out with some blonde girl from the cheerleader squad, near the door.

Junsu had an unexplainable expression on his face, while Donghae had that of an distaste.

It was the exact time, Junsu's body chose to lose his balance due to a strong gush of wind, which took him by a surprise,' WAH!', his upper body tilted back due to the impact, he closed his eyes in fear with the dread of falling down. Donghae turned around at an inhumane speed, & tugged onto Junsu flailing arms with unfathomable force. The force applied by Donghae to pull Junsu down & the weight of Junsu himself coupled together, & they ended up sprawling on the terrace floor, with Junsu on top of Donghae. The whole commotion had resulted in the attention of the oblivious pair across the terrace door. Eunhyuk looked at them with a mixture of horror & admonition.

Donghae & Junsu both looked up at the pair across them when they heard a gasp. They both had faces full of shock. Donghae looked at Eunhyuk & then at Junsu who was gaping at him.

                                                                                            ---------------------------------------------------

A/N: Cliffhanger.........it's getting interesting ,ain't it? 

            Hope u like it !!! As much as I did whilst writing it. Enjoy !