Oh the horror?!

Unexpected love

' Why that again, first she stole my piece & then she even had the nerve to scratch my name which was written on the paper in bold letters & submit it under her name, today she's so dead, I'm so gonna kill her', fumed a blonde guy in the classroom , his friends surrounding him trying to control him .

He had just found out that morning in the class that his music sheet had gone missing after the assembly .

And he had to listen to every single wrath thrown at him by the professor.

Luckily the guy who was assigned to collect all the sheets had suspected one paper being his & reported it to him.

He knew who was the culprit, who would like to see him get humiliated.

He left his bag & all the books scattered on the desk as it is & ran to the cafeteria , where he knew she would be, as it was lunch break.

All  his classmates followed him.

Jaejoong is a bright student , he is hard-working, he'd worked day & nights for that sheet & he was not going to tolerate anyone stealing his work , his efforts.

He was in the Music Faculty, he was adored & loved by people, well the Dance faculty would be an exception, but not all.

He ran & ran & finally reached the cafeteria, he pushed through the doors & scanned the whole area for the so called beauty of Music department.

He saw her with her minians , three leeches as jaejoong called them, near the vending machine.

The area near the vending machine was usually occupied by the Dance faculty students.

He strode over to her with rage , eyes burning with fury.

She saw him walking over towards her & she just smirked while sipping her drink.

Jaejoong stood in front of her , hands clenched into fists now.

' It was you right? You thief, you stole my music sheet, my work, & submitted under your name , isn't it?', snarled jaejoong.

' Omo , Jaejoong ah , you seem to be misunderstanding me a lot lately, how can you just assume anything', she feigned surprise.

' You really think I would steal your work, as if your work is so great', she whispered in his ear before waking past him but not before bumping his shoulder.

Jaejoong was so enraged that he snatched the juice from one of her minians & turned around shouting her name & splashed the contents of the bottle into the air , towards her, but to his utmost horror it spilled on someone else.

All his fury flew into thin air & now all he had written on his face was dread.

To complicate things further it was none other than , the best , most respected , student of Dance faculty.

He had fans all over the college, even girls from Music department were crazy for him.

Jaejoong had just increased the number of his rivals, by spilling juice on him.

Jaejoong thought in his head," I'm so dead, he's gonna kill me , even if he let's me off the hook, his fangirls will kill me, Oh God, what do I do ? What do I do?"

Jaejoong could see out of the corner of his eyes , his friends rushing inside the cafeteria & catching their breath & their horror-filled faces when it dawned upon them what had happpened, eyes wide as saucers & mouth agape.

Ooh, Jaejoong sure was in trouble >.<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I dnt knw at present if it's going to be 2 shot or something I'm contemplating, bt u can still suggest ,if u want mini series, I can turn it into series, bt ofcourse last desicion will be mine, whether I wanna turn it or not..............><