2- How she met him again!?

Love like he is my Mr. Right

SULLI's POV

 

"Is that even possible that you CAN fall in love at first sight, sulli?" Luna scoffed, and giving me a distrusting look.

I half-opened the glass door and peered outside, wanting to do an eye-search for my Mr Right. I felt like I was being belittled and scorned when Luna didn’t believe that I CAN fall in love.

“Excuse me? What do you mean by that? Of course I can fall in love at first sight!” I turned my head around and argued with my friend.

I turned back swiftly to look at the street again and cried out but with no tears. “Oh… so this is how lovesick feels like”. I stretched my arms out to feel the cold and lonely air.

Luna chuckled. “Yahhh!  Chae sulli, Can you please stop it?” she said and walked back to our table.

My eyes did one last scanning of the street and I hold on to the glass door for a few seconds before I let out a sigh and headed back to my seat too.

I glanced at Luna who was sitting on my right but she was totally ignoring me as she was in the midst of reading a magazine.

My face shrunk like a dried tomato and I pouted.

“Mmmmmmm….” I whined and shook my whole body like doing an octopus dance.

Luna gave in and place down her magazine onto her lap.

“It’s not that I don’t believe you. It is just… not you! I mean, I have known you for 5 years. And in these 5 years, I have seen how aggressive you are to man!” Luna said, blinking slowly at me.

My eyebrows knitted together, I felt so injustified. My mind wanted to fight back so eagerly. “WHEN DID I!?”

Luna closes her eyelids and took in a deep breath then exhaled out slowly while I was still waiting for her response.

“Remember during high school, someone spread the rumour that Taemin likes you! You were so angry because you hated the fact that a sissy guy likes you! You stomped all the way to his classroom and took a bucket of red paint that was on the floor next to him and poured on his head. The red paint dripped down and wet almost his entire body. Everyone was so horrified!” Luna said it in one breath.

“That’s an exception!” I yelled.

“No it’s not! Remember during 2nd year in high school. During the summer break, you went to London for a week. You demanded the whole class to fetch you from the airport when you arrive in seoul, if not, you said that you will torture whoever who didn’t turns up. In the end, Tao, who forget about it, didn’t turn up. And guess what you did to him!? You kick him in the and he fell into the reservoir. What’s worse is that Tao couldn’t swim and luckily kris was around there and saved him” Luna continued, then showed me the cocky she-won-the-argument face after she finished talking.

I opened my mouth to rebut but closes it back again when I couldn’t think of anything to say.

Ya… I admit… I am kind of mean to guys. I guess…

I will only do that to guys that I don’t like.

I won’t do that to my Mr Right….of course!!!

I sank into my couch and feeling despair.

“Anyways… I almost forget I came here to give you something!” Luna said and fished out a key from her pocket.

“This is the key to your new apartment!” Luna threw the keys to me and I caught them in time.

My eyes lit up in joy and I immediately broke into a smile. “Thanks Luna! I love you!”

I giggled while looking down at the house keys on my hand. “I’m going off now! Bye! See you tomorrow sulli !” Luna said and patted my shoulders before walking away.

 

 

 

I had my favourite hot pink ear piece plugged into my ears and me pulling my bright yellow luggage into the lift. I pressed the button to floor 18. When the door was about to close, I saw someone’s hand tucked in and block the gates. I was slightly taken aback when I saw a pretty handsome and muscular man striding in. He wore a white long sleeve office shirt and black trousers. He has a very manly and cool facial feature, that make him stands out from the rest of the man I have seen, but he still lost to my Mr Right.

Suddenly, he turned and looked at me. I was so shocked that I almost dropped my luggage. I didn’t even realised I was staring at him from the moment he stepped in.

I gritted my teeth and frowned at myself. This was so embarassing!!!

“Annyeonghasaeyo! I guess I am a new neighbour since I moved into the same block as you! Oh you lived at level 10! Hahaha. I lived at level 18! My name is Chae Sulli! How about yours!?” I tried to give my best smile, even though I felt like digging a hole and hide in there.

I held out my right hand and he took it. “My name is Kim jonghyun! Nice to meet you! I know a good friend who lives in level 18 and I visit him often! You are so lucky to be his neighbour because he is really nice!” jonghyun grinned and shook my hand.

The door opened at floor 10 and jonghyun walked out. I saw him winking at me before the door closes.

HOT! He’s HOTTTT!!!

I started fanning my heated face and exhale slowly to calm myself down.

Today is such a good day! I get to meet 2 hot guys in a day. Kyaaaaaa~

Finally, I reached floor 18 and my favourite song started playing. I am so excited to see my new apartment. I felt so satisfied when the lovely song played, further lifting up my mood.

"YOU'RE MY DESTINYYYY, COME CLOSER TO ME....I WANT TO HOLD BOTH OF YOUR HANDS AND FALL ASLEEP NEXT TO YOU...YOU'RE MY EVERYTHINGGG~~~!!!" I begin singing loudly as I walked swiftly across the corridor and towards my apartment.

 

Minho's POV

I massage my tired neck after a long day of studying and work.

I choose a storybook from the shelves and walked towards my sofa, ready to read it.

I love moments like this. When I am extremely exhausted after a long day, finally sitting down like this and reading a nice novel. It's the best relaxation I can get.

My neck rested on the sofa behind me while my legs laid on the glass table. I took a sip of orange juice from my mug, and begin to read the first page.

"YOU'RE MY DESTINYeeeiiiiiiiii....C-ommeeee cloooserrrr to meeeeeeiiiii. I Want @^$#^%!@& to hold bBOTHH of yourrrr handzzzzz" 

I frowned so hard.

What was that!?

I sat up from my sofa immediately and look around my house. There isn't anyone in my house right? 

I was so confused. Who was the one singing? Her vocals was so unpleasant that I had to cover my ears using my palms now.

"ANDDDD falllrrr asleeeppp @&^# NESTTT TOO YOUU... YOU're myyy everythijjjjjj"

There it goes again. I have to cup my palms closer to my ears.

I think if she continue singing, not only my ears will go deaf, all the glass will break. 

The junk music was coming from outside.

I walked hurriedly to my door and look at the security screen.

There was a woman entering the house next door. So.... she's my new neighbour?!

My jaw dropped and I shut my eyes up forcefully.

How unlucky can I get!?

 

I headed to my bedroom and my table lamp. 

I am so glad she stopped singing and now I can do my unfinished work peacefully.

I placed my macro economics notes on my table and was about to do my essay, suddenly, a loud booming low of piano keys pierced through the silent night.

"BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM. DIng ding ding" 

The mad women was spamming the piano keys. One moment a series of low notes and one moment spamming a series of high sharp notes.

The piano is used to play soothing music and what happened to...."AAAAHHH AAAAHHH AAAHHHH!!!" the crazy women started pitching her vocals.

I dropped my head on the table. oh.my. god.

I can't tolerate anymore. I stood up so furiously that my chair was pushed about 1 metre away.

 

Sulli's POV

My fingers dance flawlessly through the piano keys.

Perfect! too perfect! I never thought that I was so musically talented before.

"Ding dong ding dong" my door bell rang.

Oh....who could it be? luna?

I ran to the door and opened it immedieately.

I didn't expect it to be a tall man. 

My eyes drifted upwards and my heart almost stopped beating for a few seconds or two.

"OMONAAAA!!!" I gasped so loudly, my legs felt jelly and my knees weakened. I had to hold on to my door knob to keep myself standing.

"Look at what time it is now?" Minho asked.

I am still staring at his handsome face, stunned, mouth agaped.

HOW DID MY MR RIGHT FOUND ME?

Isit luna helping me?

oh my gosh...

I can't think now... my mind was too excited.

He looked so handsome even though he was angry.

WHAT!? angry??? wait.

"Ehhh!??" finally the first sound I made after I saw him.

"I asked you what time isit now?" Minho asked.

I am starting to get back to my senses. I checked my watch and told him it's 10:21 pm.

"But wait...don't you have a watch or like clock in your house?" I asked, feeling ridiculous while secretly hoping he didn't have so that he would asked me for the timing of the day, every single time.

"I have a clock and watch ofcourse. I am here to remind you of the time. It's night time already, neighbour! please be considerate as people like me next door need to rest!" minho said.

"YOU LIVED NEXT DOORR!???" I shouted.

Minho frowned and nodded, "Yeahhh..."

I covered my mouth as I gasped. "Omonaaa..."

Minho cocked his head to one side and scratched his head, probably thinking that I am a crazy woman.

"Anyways... nice spongebob pyjamas you have there!" minho said and smile at me, before walking away and return back to his house.

HUH???

He like my spongebob pyjamas?!

What is he saying?

I shut my door and then I glanced down to my shirt and realised... HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE PYJAMAS I AM WEARING NOW

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed loudly and hurled myself onto my sofa and cover my face.

That was he's first impression of me. 

Nice childish spongebob pyjamas.

I'm so doom.


:) I hope you all like this chapter. minsul's love story in progress! :D

Thank you for those who subscribe and upvoted. ^^ feeling so grateful to you all.

Please comment, i want to hear them all ^^

till the next update!