5-To the rescue

Love like he is my Mr. Right

Sulli's pov

The two unruly kidnappers tied up my wrists and feet together with a thick and rough rope. After which, one of them began wrapping a cloth around my eyes and the other went to the driver seat to start the engine.

 I couldn't see anything right now, just complete darkness.

Everything seemed to happen too fast. I am still trying to register in my head that I am being kidnapped. Yes...KIDNAPPED!!!!

My heart was palpitating quickly against my chest and I could even hear my throbbing heartbeat in my ears.

I was totally panic-stricken and a drop of cold sweat fell from my forehead.

What are they going to do to me? Kill me? me? omygosh... what do they want? I bet they just wanted money! 

Suddenly, the van started moving and I was so scared that I screamed as loudly as possible, "HELLPPP MEEE!! HELPPP MEE!!".

"Girl you better shut up!" I could hear a voice coming from my close right.

I wiggled my body, trying to reach for the kidnapper and wanting to hit him so badly.

"You you BETTER UNTIE ME NOW!!! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! I am a black belter in taekwondo and I am one of the best student in the academy. TRY UNTIEING ME HUH!!! you scared huh? come on!!! I WILL BEAT YOU INTO A PULP YOU DUDEEES!!!" I shouted through my dry throat.

I heard a few footsteps and felt someone inching towards me. I could feel the kidnapper's presence, oh dammit.

I moved my head a little backwards then swung it full force infront. I hit his head and a punge of intense pain struck the both of us. The kidnapper fell on the van and rolled up while rubbing his forehead.

"Awwwhhhhhh!!" we screamed together in agony.

"Hey! The guy in the scooter we met just now kept on following us!" the kidnapper at the driver seat told his accomplice.

The guy in scooter?

Ohmygod! That's minho! Thank goodness! he's coming to save me! I literally could feel tears forming in my eyes.

"MINHOOO!!! CHOI MINHOOO!! SAVE MEEE!! I'M IN HEREEE!!! MINHOO!!!" I shouted before the kidnapper covered my mouth and then begin taping my lips with a masking tape.

A little warmth swept throught my heart. At least, I know I am not alone. 

I sobbed and tried calling his name through my taped mouth. My voice came out muffled but I didn't gave up calling out for him.

Minho's pov

I am already in my scooter's maximum speed but I am still lacking furthur and furthur away from the van.

I checked my speed meter again. It's at 80km/h. How can this be the top speed?  This is the first time i thought my scooter was lousy.

The kidnappers must have seen me following them so they begin speeding up, dodging me.

Urghhhh. I kept on stepping on the engine but my scooter could not catch up with them.

Image of Sulli feeling scared and crying flashed before my eyes as I imagine her being so nervous.

I need to save you, I got to save you, sulli! In fact, all this happens because of me. Its my fault.

My scooter was behind a few cars from the van and then suddenly the van races through the orange light and just when its my turn, the red light came on, leaving me stuck at the traffic light.

"Aishhh!" I punched my scooter in anger as I watched the van escaping from my view and not knowing what to do.

I hope they don't do anything to sulli.

I tried my best to think of something else and then my eyes fell on a taxi at the road across me. Someone was alighting from it. 

My senses tells me that I should board the cab instead. I threw my scooter in the middle of the road and dashed across, running to the taxi.

"TAXII!!" I shouted and flapped my arms violently to flag for the taxi incase it didn't see me and left.

I grabbed the door panting when I finally reached the taxi.

I sat at the front seat and shut the door immediately. I told the taxi driver to go ahead at full speed because I need to save someone. While doing that, we will looked out for car plate number KS830.

I tightened my fist so hard that my hands were shaking. Please... let nothing happen to sulli.

It's all my fault for throwing her in the lift when I knew she was drunk. I should have brought her home, or should have allowed her to follow me.

Sulli's pov

I fell asleep for a short while, before the van stopped and the kidnappers started turning over my body and lifted me up on their shoulders.

I wiggled my body and shouted words of profanity, though muffled voice. "You ugly stupid fat short disgusting creatures!! LET ME GOO!!!"

Just where are we going? some deserted and abandoned place ...must be.

Rats and cockroaches scurried around the dusty room. I cringed at the thought of it.

No food and water for days. I swallowed my saliva and took in a deep breath as I could not imagine the situation anymore.

Minho....where are you? I thought you were behind us? Aren't you going to save me?

I heard the kidnappers climbing up a flight of stairs and then opened a door.

The room was stuffy and hot. They threw me at a corner and locked me in as they left the room.

Where am I? I cuddled myself at the corner, feeling kind of scared because I couldn't do anything to save myself. I can't move my freaking hands and legs. I don't even know where I am. 

They didn't asked for my handphone. They didn't call my parents. They are not probably asking for ransom.

They are probably going to sell me to a ion. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

After a while, I was so bored and I fell asleep again.

About half an hours later ,the door opens again and someone was shouting loudly at the kidnappers.

'LET ME GOOO!!! WHERE IS CHAE SULLI!" minho shouted.

Minho? Is that minho's voice? 

I sat up immediately and called out. "Minho!! I am here!!!", again I sounded pretty muffled and unclear.

"SULLI!!! is it you? I am going to save you!!" minho said, he sounded quite relief to hear me.

I smiled as he finally arrives. I could finally hear a familiar voice and felt a familiar presence.

"He is not going to save you! He was tied up too! hahahaahha!!" the kidnapper said and kicked minho in the . Minho fell down face flat on the floor.

"Arrghhh!" Minho cried out in pain.

I moved closer to minho and my head touches his body and asked if he was all right.

"Yeahhhhh ouch.. i am all right!" Minho said, assuringly.

I sighed and moved away from him.

I felt so guilty...if its not for me, he wouldn't be in this situation too. Its all my fault.

"I will help you untie your eye cloth and remove your mouth tape!" Minho said and begin inching towards me.

I nodded and my head bend lower to his hand's height so that he could help me remove them.

I shut my eyes, the moment my eye cloth was removed. The room was actually brightly litted up. I tried to slowly open my eyes, squinting through the light.

Minho removed my mouth tape as well but it was so much pain since quite a few strands of my face hair was plucked out by the tape.

"Oppss sorry sorry!" Minho said and helped me massage my mouth area.

As he was doing that, I felt a little weird. His hands were touching my lips. OMYYYYYYGOSHHH

"Er... thanks!" I said softly, blushing.

I sudden realisation that I am free from my mouth tape and now I can talk all i want. THE FREEDOM!!!
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Feel soo gooddd! I can finally talk! You know that feeling when I can't even speak a word. It felt so terrible!" I said loudly and complained to minho.

Minho laughed. "It's so like you!"

I watched him laughing and I thought he was cute.

I helped him removed the cloth from his eyes too. He, too cringe from the brightness.

I looked around the room and it seemed like a familiar place.

There were no furniture or anything else in the room but it was the dimension of the place which seemed like, as if I had seen this place before.

The door was the same design as the door in my parent's house.

I let out a loud gasped as I thought of the possiblities that I was kidnapped by my own FAMILY?!!!! WHAT!!!
"Sorry sulli! I can't save you too because I was tied up as well! Sorry that i am not of any use!" Minho sighed and shook his head.

"That's right! You are so useless!" I said, feeling annoyed, my eyes still fixed on the door, mind thinking of something else.

I frowned. It can't be possible that I was kidnapped by my family! hahahaa

The door suddenly creeked opened and my eyes widened in shock to see my uncle and my mother's secretary walking in.

"WHAT THE HACK!" I said in utter dismay. Can't believe what I just saw. They were the kidnappers!

What is going on?

I tried to recall why didn't I noticed them just now. Maybe I was drunk and I couldn't see them properly. I was too nervous and panic strickened to be able to recognise those voices. Why am i so stupid?

"I have called the police and i bet they are going to arrive soon!" minho said, smirking.

"WHAT!! You called the police? dammit!" my uncle cursed.

My uncle's eyes and mine met. He started walking towards me. I was cringing back, then minho blocked me from him.

"What are you doing!?" minho asked furiously.

"Don't worry...sulli you know I won't do anything to you right?" my uncle said to me.

I don't know why is he doing this to me? He is betraying my family.

My mother's secretary pushed minho away to another corner while uncle approaches me.

"Go away!" I said, feeling scared and closing my eyes.

Uncle helped me untie the ropes from my wrist and feet.

He gave a gentle touch on my wrist and said, "It must have been very painful! Look at your hands... they are red already! i'm sorry!" 

I opened my eyes and frowned at the sight of him caring for me.

He is letting me go? what....

And the way he was caring for me seemed entirely weird.

"Follow me! Someone wants to see you!" my uncle told me and walked out of the room.

I stood up slowly. My legs were so wobbly and I followed behind him.

"DON'T FOLLOW HIM YOU STUPID SULLI! COME BACK! Sulliii!!!" Minho shouted angrily.

As I walked out of the room, my heart sank even furthur. It IS my parent's house.

"What is this..." I said, glaring at my uncle.

"Grandfather wants to see you..." Uncle replied smilingly.

I gave a scornful short laugh and stomped to my grandfather's room.

I slammed the door open and stride in. I saw my wheelchair bounded grandfather looking out at the window.

I looked at him in contempt, "Why do you do this? just because I am not willing to come back so you use this kind of tactics to lure me here. Kidnap? what? harabeoji, i hate you....I won't ever take over the company..." I shouted all in one breath, tears falling down on my cheeks.

I whimpered harder after I finished the sentence. Harabeoji, turned his wheel chair around.

"I have cut your credit card. Buy over your new apartment and sell away your car... you have no choice but to live here from now on..." Harabeoji said.

"I don't want to..." I said, shooking my head.

"Your father and Min jun are dead. Its a reality sulli... now the company is going to be yours. Stop acting like a child and being so stubborn. There is no point avoiding us when ultimately, you will end up accepting the reality" harabeoji continued.

I shooked my head vigorously and cried harder. I bend down and hugged my knees. "Oppa and father didn't die... no they didn't. The company is oppa's. He was so happy and excited to take over it...." 

"Sulli...ah..",harabeoji called my name softly and moved closer to me.

Uncle walked quickly from the door to us and said, "Harabeoji...gave her more time. She will give in eventually. Let her rest and think over" Uncle place his hands on my harabeoji and comfort him.

I looked up teary eyed and stared at my uncle. He was smiling down at me. Not really those comforting smile but he seemed more of smirking.

Uncle was actually my father's cousin. He is working as one of the directors in the company. Something tells me that he wants the company.

I glanced at my harabeoji before I left the room. Grandfather looked older and more tired than the last time I saw him. I felt sad but I didn't say anything.

Minho's POV

I glared my eyes out at the kidnapper who was guarding at the door. It was so weird that he didn't do anything to me.

It's even weirder that sulli followed one of them willingly.

It puzzled me.

Is sulli like one of the big triad boss's daughter?

No wonder her temper is like a bomb.

Suddenly, sulli slammed opened the door and i was so surprised that I almost had a heart attack.

Sulli's eyes was red and swollen. She must be crying.

"What happened? Are you okay? What did they do to you? I am going to kill them!!" I said angrily, clenching my fist.

Sulli approached me and helped me untie the ropes. Finally I was free. I dashed to the kidnapper and punched him hard in the face.

The kidnapper held his face in pain and look shocked.

Sulli glared at the kidnapper before she took my hand and ran out of the place.

I was taken aback and felt more puzzled when I saw the place where we were being kidnapped.

It was a huge and beautiful penthouse.

We rushed down the flight of stairs and then out of the house.

Sulli seemed to be in a hurry to leave this place. The kidnapper didn't chased us. 

I have no idea what is going on. I watched sulli's face from the side. I didn't want to ask her what happened.

"Sulli..." I called.

Sulli turned back and looked at me, sobbing a little. 

Somehow, the soft side of sulli makes me want to care for her.

I took a few steps towards her. "It's okay now..." i whispered and my fingers landed softly on her face, wiping her tears.


Thanks for reading! Really appreciates that!
Sorry if I could not update that often. I'm busy with school and sometimes, i am going out. 

pleaseee comment okay!!! ^^ love you guys!!!

how's this chapter? sulli's family background is kind of complicated. I will explain more in the future chapters. :D 

Grateful to all of you~~~