3-Getting to know each other

Love like he is my Mr. Right

Sulli pov

I gripped one of the couch pillows and punch them like some body is mashing up a potato.

"NOOOOOOOO aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh" I shouted while messing up my hair.

I cried, "Why did I wear a spongebob pyjamas! WHYYY!?"

"Am I a three year old girl!? Am I?"

"WHAT IF he thought that I am always so unfashionista?"

I can't stop talking to myself, like a crazy women. 

Excuse me! My image just got ruined, and it's ruined infront of my Mr right!

Huhuhu... I can't stop sobbing. I rubbed my eyes and wiped some tears off my cheeks.

No, this can't be it. 

I gotta make up for my loss.

I stood up from my couch and narrowed my eyes while staring at my room.

"He he he he!" I let out an evil laughter.

I dashed to my room and flunked open my wardrobe. 

WEAR THE IEST CLOTHES EVERRRRRRRRR

and now now... put on some awesome-looking make up on my face. 

I took the make up sponge and cake the foundation, and make up on my face. Eye liner... lipstick...

Looking good, looking good!!!

I smiled to myself in the mirror and winked.

Now, left with some matching ear rings.

This, this or this? ahhh... this fits perfectly well.

Hmm...

Now let me see how I look!

_png_render__f_x__s_sulli__93_by_riahwan

DAMN!!! 

I covered my mouth as I chuckled at the sight.

PERFECT! Absolutely perfect Chae Sulli.

It's time to seduce... my Mr Right.

I jumped on my bed and laughed as I rolled around my bed, imagining Mr right's face when he saw me.

Like this?

KIvEHFz.gif

hehehehe...so epic.

I can't even.... Ouch... I hold onto my stomach as I kept on laughing.

I sat up straight on my bed and stretched my arms out with my handphone.

I turned my head slightly to my right, since the right side of my face looks better than my left side.

I pouted my lips and winked to my phone. Click*

I place my hands down immediately and examine the photo. Gosh... I looks good. 

My fingers tapped on the twitter logo and the photo is shared.

Minho's POV

This newly moved in neighbour was giving me a headache. 

The moment I closed the door, I can already hear screamings coming out from her house.

I frowned a little and shut my eyes while I tried to calm my nerves.

Take in a deep breath and tolerate just for a few moments. I can do it. I am choi min ho, the nice guy.

I walked towards my study desk again and started writing my essay.

After writing a few paragraphs of the essay, I reread it and felt so proud of myself. I'm sure...my teacher will praise me.

"Ding dong ding dong!" my door bell rang.

I jerked up a bit, surprised that I have a visitor at this time.

I walked up towards the door and saw on the security screen, the crazy neighbour smiling and waving at the door.

It kind of gives me goosebumps.

I cleared my throat and wondered what she was up to.

Then, I opened the door and was startled to see a different person.

I examine her face intensely again to check if it was the girl I know from just now.

She looked so different now and...I would say that its more weird.

My eyes scanned her from top to bottom and frowned.

well.... why was she dolled up so... much. It puzzled me.

"Hellooo neighbour!!! Nice to meet you! what's your name?" she smiled at me, which was giving me creeps.

I was taken aback by her question and ponder whether to tell her or not. 

I thought telling my name to my neighbour wasn't some thing too big right.

"Ch..oi Minho!" I said, cautiously.

"AAAAHHH! Choi minho?! .... such a cute name!" She let out a shy chuckle infront of me and this made my hair standing up furthur.

She then continued,"My name is Chae Sulli! errr... since I just moved in next door. I think it's a courtesy to bring a gift for you! Also... since I am a guest.. why don't you bring me into your house? It didn't bring you any inconvenience right minho-sshi!?"

I blinked at her, shocked by her request.

How can she be so daring and bold!? I am a guy afterall. Aren't she afraid of me at all? Moreover, I have never brought any girls into my house. I didn't even know we can bring neighbours into our house as a form of courtesy...

My lips drift apart and I was ready to reject her, sulli pushed me aside and I fell on the door. Sulli barged into my house without my consent.

Sulli POV

I kicked off my high heels and stepped into his house.

OMO....

His floor was so dry and clean.

My feet touched the cold tiled floor and it was screaming in utter joy. Ahhh.... sulli-sshi... I felt so good!, my feet was crying in happiness.

I slowly strolled into his house and was absolutely stunned by the cleaniness and neatness of his house.

Not only that, his furniture look so new and expensive. The design of his apartment was also looking good.

I turned back to look at minho and swallowed my saliva.

He's definitely different from the other boys I know. Boys were usually dirty and messy. Never do housework, only know how to play soccer at home and place their sweaty shirts on the couch while their plates still left on the tables.

My fingers slide through the walls and there was no dust on it at all.

How did he do that? wow

"Errrmm... excuse me but... I guess... you have seen my house already...so...can you leave now?" Minho said.

My heart sank at the word, "leave". Not so fast right...

"Noo nooo nooo. since i brought some kimchi and ddeokbokki. Let's eat together! Also, I have some questions to ask you!" I said hurriedly while I place the food container on his living room table.

"Some questions to ask me?" minho seemed flustered and I smiled at that sight. I love his constipated face.

I nodded and blinked my eyes slowly, trying to look gentle and kind.

"Minho-sshi... please take a seat!" I said and pulled him down to sit on the carpet.

Minho looks awkward around me as he gave me a crooked smile.

"TADAAA!!" I opened the containers and showed him the food.

I expect him to lit up in joy with the sight of the food but he didn't.

He was just showing me that stone face he has all the time.

I fished out two notebooks from my gold chanel bag and gave minho one of the two.

"What is this for?" minho asked, frowning.

I chewed finish the ddeokbokki in my mouth first before I said but I can already feel his curious eyes on me. I like the attention on me. hehehe

"It's interviewing time! wait no. It's getting to know each other time!" I said, giving him an eye smile.

Minho finally ate the first piece of kimchi and said, "We don't need to do that"

I slammed opened my notebook and minho's body jumped, in shocked.

"First thing. Who is your first love? How many times have you dated before? When is your first kiss?"

I blinked at minho as I waited for him to respond.

Minho stone face was at work again. I can't figure otu what he was feeling with his face always so still. Is he thinking hard on my question?

why was he taking so long to answer my question? Is his first love name so long? chae-sulli-luna-ban-seo-hyun-im-yoona. WHAT

Or he has dated so many times before that he lost count! 25 ex girlfriends. OMYGOD

Or his first kiss was so young that he can't remember? 4 years old with his kindergarden school mate. Gosh...

Minho took in a deep breath and stood up from the floor.

I watched him approaching me, looking impatient. 

He held my arms and pulled me up from the floor. "W-whattt!"

Minho carry me on his shoulder as I refused to walk to the door. My head was like inverted and I could only see his back and the floor. He was carrying me from my legs.

"NOOOO NOOO WAITTT!!! you haven't answered my questions! and I have more questions to ask! Like when is your birthday and what food you like to eat the most!" I screamed and struggled in his clutches.

Minho opened the door and placed me down outside his apartment.

I acted like I was about to cry to gain his pity but he didn't fell for it, judging from his facial expression.

"My favourite food is cucumber. I have answered your question and you can go now. Thanks for your food!" Minho said and shut the door in my face.

I closes my eyes as he did that. I could feel my anger taking over me now.

I am hyperventilating. "What kind of attitude is this? Arghhh" I mumbled to myself and glared at his door.

Stupid Minho! I cursed and kicked his door to vent my anger but after that, i hugged my feet and cried in pain.

 

The next day~

Yawns* and checked the time on my mini analog clock.

Nooo... it's 7am in the crack of the dawn and I have to wake up to go for my lecture.

urgghhh.... I placed my blanket over my face again and face flat on my bed.

 

Minho's POV

I wore a light brown sweater and a navy duffle coat on the outside. I put on my work boots as I was ready to go to my university.

I slung my sling bag over my shoulder and stepped out of my apartment.

"GOOOD MORLING Choi minho!" sulli greeted cheefully the moment i stepped out of my house.

I was stunned for a few seconds as I thought of how unlucky I was to see her the first thing I walked out of my house.

I bowed my head low and greeted her good morning as well.

We then took the lift together.

Sulli was standing so close to me, our arms were almost touching each other already. I felt so uncomfortable.

I moved a little away from her without her notice but she kept on drifting closer to me even as I do that.

"So... where are you going early in the morning choi minho?" sulli asked.

"School" I said, not facing her as I speak.

"SCHOOL!!?? You still go to school? wow. I thought you are working already! anyway what school are you in now? We might be school mates! hhahahaah!" sulli laughed and get all excited.

I smirked. I hope god bless me and we don't go to the same school together.

The lift door finally opens and I walked out to the carpark.

"You are not answering me again!!! OH wowww.... this is how you go to school everyday?" Sulli gasped, eyes wide open staring down at my black scooter and jaws dropped.

L-cali125-large-338-black.jpg

I said in a calm tone, "It's environmentally friendly" 

"NOOO WAY!!!!" sulli shouted and held her head, giving me a disgusted look but I don't care.

 

 

After I reach Seoul National University, the first thing I want to do is to find Kim jonghyun.

I felt so embarrassed carrying this kind of books in my bag pack.

Fifty shades of grey comic book.

Just how erted kim jonghyun is.

Can't believe I am his friend and only because I owe him a favor.

I need to find him quickly to get rid of these books. I walked hurriedly to his class room and I saw him sitting down on his desk while 5-6 girls were surrounding him. The girls were laughing so happily, I bet jonghyun was flirting with the girls again.

"Kim jonghyun!! you come out for a while!" I called out for him.

Jonghyun looked up and saw me, then he smirked.

"Yes my hottie friend! Whatsupp!? missing me?" jonghyun asked as he rest his arms on my shoulder.

I took out the plastic bag that contain the books and dropped it into jonghyun's right hand.

"What's this!?" jonghyun asked, raising his eyebrows at me.

I frowned, "Of course the books you asked me to borrow yesterday!!" ,feeling impatient.

Jonghyun laughed. "No i didn't! I didn't asked you to borrow any books minho yah... when did i? hahaha"

What kind of joke is he trying to play on me? I can't believe I even treated him as a friend.

"YOU DID!!!" I argued, feeling so cheated.

"Minho yah... you must have gotton it wrong. Nevermind it's okay... just returned those books for me then!" Jonghyun said and winked, while he walked back to his classroom.

I stared at jonghyun, agitated. Unbelievable....I risked my image as a decent man to borrow such disgusting books for you and now you said you never ask me to help you. WHAT IS THIS!!!??

Suddenly, a group of guys and girls walked past me and I heard them mentioning a familiar name.

"Omygosh... have you heard? Chae sulli is coming to our school! She just got transferred in! Dammit. Now we all have difficult life with her... geez"

Chae sulli?

Not my crazy spongebob neighbour right?

I face palmed myself and felt like i could burst out anytime.

 

I saw crowds of people gathering at the school foyer. I wonder what was going on and I began to approach there.

"She's the sassiest girl in town! Everyone was so scared of her!"

"We better be careful of her... if not she will deal with us!" 

As I walked past crowds of people, i could hear many people talking about that "She".

I stopped walking when I saw from afar, a red BMW driving into the school from the gate.

 "She's coming!" "Omooo..." " It's really herrr"

Why is everyone taking about her. Who is she? could she be related to chae sulli since she was also transferred to our school.

The woman stepped out of her car after she parked and took off her sunglasses. 

I felt faint suddenly. Chae sulli.

So...she's the scary girl in town.huhhh

"SULLI YAAAHHH!!!!" someone shouted loudly and ran toward her then hugging her.

"KEYYY!!! My good friend KEYYY!!! hahahaa!" Sulli hugged him back and said happily.

Everyone at the foyer just watched them hugging each other on the road.

By the way, key is my friend too.


:D 1 week to update this chapter. I hope it's okay!

Not sure if this chapter is funny for you people >< thanks for reading

I hope you guys can comment, i will try to improve!

^^ gomawo. subscribe if you havent!