7- Threatening works

Love like he is my Mr. Right

Minho's pov

One and the half hours had passed after I chased Sulli out of the room, my heart still races so quickly, as though it is going to jump out of my mouth at any time. I let out a deep long sigh and punched my chest, hoping that it would calm my agitated heart by a little bit. I looked down at my homework and frowned. I could not concentrate on my work at all. I can't stop thinking about what I just did to sulli. 

Yes... the fact that I hate people entering my room without permission, doesn't mean that I can punish or scare off people like that. 

What I just did, does it proves that I am a ert or a jerk? Suddenly, a punge of guilt swept pass me. 

I remembered how sulli looked at me with those teary and frightened eyes.

"Arghhh.... she is making me going crazy..." I growled and put down my pen on the table.

I glanced at the door as I heard loud noises coming from outside which I presumed was from the television.

I guess... I should apologise...

I walked towards the door and as I was about to open the door, I hesitated.

Holding onto the door knob, I suddenly felt that I should not go.

Apologising would mean that I had lost the fight to her.

I let go of the door knob and walked back to my table but my stomach started making funny noises. That's because I havent had dinner yet.

"Urghh... whateverr" I said, surrender, open the door and walked out.

I made a soft gasped as I can't believe what I had just seen. A total mess literally in the living room.

"Oh hi jerk! fancy some food?" Sulli said, waving a piece of pizza in the air while munching on some chicken wing.

My mind was twisted and tangled, I could not think. Sofa cushion was all over the floor, opened packets of snacks on the table, pieces of crumbs on the white carpet... 

I held my head in terror.

"Come on, eat some pizza! I bet you havent had dinner. BURRRPPP... I am so full. I can't finish them!" Sulli said and burped disgustingly, then started his thumb.

I cringed a little at the sight and swallowed forcefully in disgust.

"I...don't eat on a messy table and sofa... Look at what you did to my living room!" I said in an angry tone.

Sulli sat up straight as she noticed I was angry at her and said,"Oopss...SAWRY. I will clean up the place! You sit down and have some food!"

I watched sulli as she stood up and picked up the litters on the table and floor. 

I remained skeptical at the thought of her, knowing how to do housework.

I walked to the table, picked up a pizza and sat on the sofa, watching her as she went to take the broom.

I began feeling bored so I watched the Television. 

Sulli pov

To be honest, this was the rare few times I am doing housework. I felt kind of nervous. I cannot be clumsy at this moment and especially infront of him.

I am going to do this properly. What's so tough about cleaning up? I am not going to embarass myself infront of this jerk.

"Hwaiting hwaiting hwaiting!!!" I said softly to comfort and motivates myself.

I glanced sideways at minho, as the atmosphere was so awkward and quiet.

"Erhmmmm!!!" I cleared my throat loudly.

I looked nervously at minho and noticed he was also looking back at me. I almost choked on my saliva.

"I am sorry about just now.. I was a little bit too sensitive" choi minho said.

Whattt!!! he apologised!!!!?? That was surprising....

I grinned widely and then opened up to a bright smile, "It's okay!! i'm fine... its my fault first... hahaha"

Choi minho nodded and the atmosphere was back to an awkward one.

"Where are your parents? Why aren't you living with them?" I asked. This was a question I always wanted to ask but never had the chance.

Choi minho remained silent, continue watching the television leisurely.

I tried again,"Judging from your house, I guess you must have also came from a rich family right?  tell me about them! Maybe I know them too!"

Choi minho did not move at all, eyes still fixed at the television screen.

Anger was boiling up within me and I shouted, "HEYYYYY!!! ANSWERRRR MEEE! hey hey heyyyy!!! are you deaf or muteee!!! YAHHH!!" I screamed and went to stood infront of the television.

Choi minho rolled his eyes and asked me to move out of the way.

"NO!!!" I said, clear cut.

"Why aren't you cleaning the living room like you promised you will do and stop asking this kind of stupid question...?" Minho replied.

I was caught up by the question. I opened my mouth to argue, but closed back again.

I held my broom and sweep the floor with all the strength I have.

"I AM!! LOOK LOOK LOOK!" I said as I vigourously swept the floor.

Suddenly, a shrieking sound coming from the sofa was heard. My eyes was forced wide open as I realised I had accidentally scratched the skin of the sofa with the tail of my broom.

OH NOOOO!!! My eyes almost popped out of my socket when I saw a long scratch was seen on the sofa.

Choi minho hurriedly came over and looked at the mark. I bitted my lips as I looked at minho.

"Look at what you had done!!!" he said frowningly.

"Sorry sorry!!! I didn't mean it! you know...just paint it over with the same colour, it will be gone!!" I said, with a bright smile.

Minho let out a loud chuckle. "Paint!?The sofa is not a wall! and this sofa had been with me for 5 years!!!" minho said angrily.

I pouted, wondering why minho was so agitated just by one sofa. He is so rich, he can simply buy another new one. It doesn't matter to him. 

"Nevermind! I will buy you a new one! You happy?" I said, my head proudly raising up.

"I don't want a new one... i want only this one!" Minho said, shaking his head.

Urghh... I can't stand his stubborn temper.

"YAHHH!! THEN TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO?!!!" I shouted loudly but accidentally stepped on the broom that I placed behind me, almost falling backwards.

Choi minho quickly held my waist, pulling me back up.

I stared at his face as he did that. My face started burning up like a hot cherry tomato.

That pair of dashing charismatic eyes meeting mine. OMYGOSH... I could feel my soul being taken away from my body.

I was so into him that I didn't noticed I was mumbling some words which goes like this,"You are so hot..."

"What!?"  minho asked, not sure what i said.

Reality started kicking in, I pushed his hands off my waist and shouted NOTHING and ran back into my room, shut the door and jumped on the bed, feeling never so embarrassed.

 

 

The next morning~

My alarm clock rang but as usual, my natural reaction was to off it immediately and went back to sleep.

A few minutes later, someone knocked on my door.

I rolled on my bed, grumpling and groaning.

"WAKE UP ALREADY!!! You are going to be late! remember you are taking the train today! You don't have a car anymore!!" Minho shouted behind the door.

I frowned, mind still groggy and unclear.

Did i just heard minho's voice? Did he just said i had to take the train today? what what what?!

I opened my eyes slowly and then suddenly wide open as I noticed the ceiling and furniture of the room looking slightly different from the ones in my room.

I sat up quickly and screamed. "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Minho sprang open the the door and looking worried, "What happened?!!!" 

I gasped at the sight of him and use the blanket to cover my face.

"Why am I in your house???" I shouted but voice muffled by the blanket.

Minho was totally lost probably thinking I had gone crazy "Er.... you told me you want to stay in my house for 1 day... because your family kicked you out?"

I ransacked my brain and suddenly, I recalled what happened yesterday. 

"OHMYGOSHHH!! IT's REAAAALLLL!!" I shouted, opened up my blanket and then messed my hair with my fingers

Minho gave me the WTF face and we just stared at each other for a little while.

 

 

 

I chased after minho as he walked towards the carpark.

"Pleaseee pleaseee pleaseeee choi minhooooo!! you are the best! best guy on earth... please agree to give me a ride!!! I have never taken the public transport ever in my lifeee! and look at the time!!! I am going to be so late if i take the train!! you are the class leader! you should help meeee!!!" I pleaded minho pitifully and pulling his arms.

Minho swept my hands away from his arms and walked even faster to his scooter. 

"WAIT FOR MEE MINHOOOO!!!!" I shouted through my panting.

Suddenly, minho ran and I was shocked, quickly following up.

"YAHHH!!!" my voice echoed throughout the whole carpark.

"Stop following me and go take your train!!!" minho said, while starting up the engine of his scooter.

Finally, I reached him and stood infront of his scooter,arms stretched out.

"I don't care!! you have to help me!!! I am not taking the filthy train!!!" I said, making a fuss like a little kid.

Minho folded his arms and shook his head. 

"Number one, the train is not filthy. It is 1 million people's transport everyday. It's our saviour. Number 2, why do i have to help you? Go find your way to school" Minho said and stepped on the pedal.

I was taken aback and quickly get out of his way.

"YAAHHH!!" I screamed at him but he did not turned back at all to look at me.

Great...now you deserve it.

"If you don't give me a ride to school! I am going to tell the whole school that you read fifty shades of grey and tried to me in your houseee!!!' I shouted.

Suddenly, the scooter shreeched to a stop and I let out a soft chuckle.

Muhahahahaha! You want me to resort to this?

"What!!! I didn't!!! I didn't read fifty shades of grey and i didn't you!!!" minho yelled back from the distance.

I smirked. "Of course you did! look at this book borrowing receipt! How can you be such a liar minho! What happens if the whole school knows about this? And i am going to tell them your wear triangle underwear instead of boxers! hahahahaahh!"

Colour drained from minho's face and he looked pale in shocked. His jaw dropped as he didn't expected that i would use this to threaten him.

I waved the receipt in the air and smiled happily.

This was such a clever tactics sulli... well done!! 

Yesterday, when I was in the living room, cleaning up the place. I saw the plastic bag from the bookshop that I like to go to and I knew the books that he borrowed the other time was inside. I secretly took the receipt which was inside it and put it in my wallet. The receipt had his name on it and I knew I could use it against him someday....hehehehe.

I remember walking to the kitchen and to the washing machine. It's not like I care about what kind of underwear he usually wears but as I was going to wash my clothes too, I accidentally saw his underwear in the machine, ya know... not my fault. hehehe

"Fine...Come on quickly... but you must promise you aren't going to tell anyone about it!" minho said.

I jumped up in joy when he finally agreed. I ran towards the scooter and sat on the back seat.

"I PROMISE I WON'T!!!" I said and made a salute sign.

Minho sighed and sat on the scooter. He turned back and looked at me. He argued, "Seriouslyyy... I didn't read fifty shades of grey! It's kim jonghyun who asked me to borrow for him!!" 

I laughed mockingly, thinking that he really can't lie. "HAHHAHA! You think i will believe you!?"

Minho looked so confound and wronged. He said, flustered, "Really...its not me but jonghyun!!" 

I continued to laugh at how minho was so serious about clearing off the misunderstanding.

"Just move already!!" i said, giggling.

Choi minho turned back angrily and stepped on the pedal.

I hugged him closely at his waist, while allowing my head to rest on his back. As I did that, minho's body jerked a little in surprised.

"Yah... don't hug so tight..." minho said.

But of course I won't listen to him. I never listen to anyone actually. I continue to hug him. I like his body temperature. Warm and comfortable.

 

At the traffic light, after minho picked up a call from someone, his eyes looked so uneasy and I don't know how to expressed those nervousness seen from his face. "I am going to go to somewhere first" he said.

He travelled and parked his scooter infront of a restaurant name, J.C korean. 

We both alighted. I am still watching his facial expression. It really left me feeling worried. Minho was acting all weird ever since he received that call.

I followed behind him as he walked into the restaurant.

"HEY HYUNGGG! Long time no see!!" lee tae min called out happily to minho and waved at him.

Choi minho broke into a bright smile when he saw taemin and waved back. "Hi lee taemin!! Finally!!! When did you came back!?"

My heart skipped a beat when I heard lee taemin's name.

LEE TAEMIN!? really?

My eyes landed on the well-dressed, handsome and innocent looking guy at the table 2 metres away from us. 

Our eyes met. Lee taemin was also watching me....


I'm sorry i didn't update for a while. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I am really grateful if you could leave some comments because it will help to motivate me! okay??? :D

I don't know if you guys like how the story is progressing... hmm...

What! taemin is coming into the picture already.... OMYGOSH!! hahaha