6-Disaster in the house

Love like he is my Mr. Right

Sulli pov

I swifted my and creeped to the edge of the taxi seat. I narrowed my eyes as I watched choi minho, like a hawk monitoring over his prey, who was seating beside me in the taxi.

I recalled what happened outside the house just now. Choi minho uses his thumb, gently wiping off tears off my cheeks. Damn... He even tucked my hair behind my ears and pat my head, speaking softly that it is okay now. 

My goose bumps shot up on my skin and I quickly ran my hands over it. This was giving me chills. 

I continued to stare at minho. He was just looking out of the car window at the moving scenary.

Finally, he turned his head around and looked at me. I almost choke on my own saliva when he did that. I had never thought that he was so hot and handsome before. Look at his flaming charismatic pair of eyes, it is making me going crazy. I felt a sudden dizziness swept pass me and my heart can't stop palpitating so fast.

Why am i feeling this way? Am I falling sick? I had never felt this way before. Must be the post kidnapping trauma.

"What?" minho asked in his low voice as he kept on noticing me watching at him.

I jerked up a little bit and shook my head vigorously, "Hmm...nothing..."

Choi minho gave me a scornful look as he turned his head away.

I gasped at him after he did that. I swear someday, I am going to squeeze his ultra small head into a pulp.

 

At last, we reached seoul street 172. We got off the taxi and took the lift together.

In the lift, I thought I should say thank you to him, so I did and I made him promised that he will not tell anyone about what happened today.

"OH MY CRAPPP" I shouted, and unglamly clasped my face together.

The moment I walked out of the lift, I saw my y yellow luggage at the door step of my apartment.

"WHATT!!! they are kind of efficient!" I said, in a mocking tone, rushing to hug my luggage.

I can't believe my grand father was really doing this to get me return home.

 Choi minho entered the password to his house and said coldly, "That's why you should go home. They already did it to this extent"

I snarled at minho and said an immediate NO.

Choi minho just looked at me tiringly and sighed. He walked in and I followed behind him but he blocked the door, preventing me from going into his house.

I pouted at him and pleaded, "Pleaseeeee! let me live in your house for 1 day? just 1 day!!! pleasseeeee"

I swung his arms up and down, whining and pleading, but hard hearted minho still keep his frowning expression.

"Never!" Minho said angrily and shut the door in my face.

I got a shocked from his reaction, I can't believe he was so mean!!!
I kicked his door but immediately hug my leg after I do so because it was very painful.

"YOU STUPID MINHO!!! You evil meanie dumb cold hearted choi minho! and you even call yourself the class chairperson?! You can't even be nice to your classmate!!!" I yelled loudly, venting my anger out as I face his door.

I panted exhaustively after a nice round of shouting. Phewww

I expected the door to open soon but it didn't. That minho was really.....a jerk.

At first, I loiter along the corridor, still waiting.

An hour had passed, still no sound coming out from the house. I hugged my knees with my head dropped down, at the corner of the wall.

Suddenly, I heard the clicking of the door knob. I knew it!  I knew he wouldn't be so bad.

Choi minho walked out of the house, carrying a plastic bag of rubbish and headed to the refuse chute.

I looked up from my knees. My eyes followed him as he threw the rubbish and then walked back to his house. I hope he would say something, but again he didn't.

Choi minho was about to close the door of his house again, then he stopped. His head popped out of his house and asked,"You really have no where to go? Luna's or key's house?" 

I sighed pitfully and shook my head slowly. " I don't want them to know about this.... and my credit card and bank account must have been suspended. I AM HOMELESS NOWWW!!" I cried out miserably, wiping fake tears off my cheeks.

I eyed sideways at minho, and I saw him looking worried. I can't help but chuckled softly.

"Come in then. BUT... JUST ONE DAY!!!" minho said, then walked into the house, leaving the door opened.

I giggled happily and then pushing my luggage, skipping light footedly to minho's house.

"YAYYYYY!!!!" I cheered jubiliantly and jumped on his sofa, smiling happily at minho.

Minho stopped on his track as he saw me acting like a kid then let out a deep sigh before saying, "I am taking a shower. Don't bother me..."

"Arasso!! hehehee!!!" I laughed, smiling at minho.

I glanced around his house, then approaches a room which I thought was a guest room and pushed my luggage in.

His house seemed plain even though there are expensive furnitures around. There aren't much things to PLAY WITH!!! BORING....
I took the TV remote controller and switched the tv on. I laid on the sofa and began watching some variety shows.

Hmm...boring... shows. I kept on changing the channels until I had no idea what to watch anymore.

I heard the water running in his bathroom and I began to feel curious. Naughty thoughts emerged in my head and I let my curiousity and naught overcame me.

I walked tiptoed to his room. I stood outside and surveyed.

Classy working table and nice comfy white king size bed. hmmm.... There was a balcony attached to his bedroom too.

The cold night wind blew chill air into the room and the light blue curtains dance around with the flow of the wind.

The bathroom was on the left. I made sure he was still showering as i heard the water was gushing down, in there.

A smirked formed on my face and I walked into his room.

I nodded my head as I tour around his room. Not bad..... clean, tidy, neat like usual.

I stopped infront of his working desk as I noticed a few photoframe standing on his desk.

One of them looked like, his family photo. His parents and him posing blissfully infront of the eiffel tower. So...he is the only child... I see.

The next photo left me puzzled. Choi minho was standing shoulders to shoulders beside a girl. His hand was on her shoulders and both of them was smiling so happily. Choi minho can be so friendly? i mean.... he can smile so broadly, cheerfully, and brightly? Just who is this girl beside him that makes him so happy? His sister or his girl friend? Er.... I am not liking this.

I took up the photoframe and examine closely. The girl does not resembles minho at all. But no....it can't be his girl friend! Nobody ever mentions about him having a girlfriend and I have never seen her around him too.

But I have to admit, she is really pretty.

424817-girls-day-yura-167.jpg 

"What are you doing in here?" Minho shouted furiously.

I was taken aback to hear his voice. I quickly placed his photoframe back on the table and turned around to face him.

Minho frowned and looked very angry. He came out of his bathroom only with his bathrobe on. His hair was dripping wet. 

How can I not noticed that the waters stop flowing and that he was coming out already. Damn... 

I was so nervous that I have to stutter,"N-nothing... er... I'm sorry... I-i..c..ame in without your p-permission. SORRY!!! I AM GOING OUT NOW!" I hurried towards the door but minho suddenly blocked my way and closed the door of his room behind him.

My eyes widened and I lift both my arms out to surrender. "Oppsss..."

Choi minho still looking angry and staring with his blazing fiery eyes at me. I swallowed hard on my saliva and tooked a few steps back.

My eyes darted around nervously as I can't find myself staring into his angry eyes. I literally could feel my heart exploding in my chest.

Why is he doing this? 

I continued to move backwards while minho followed up.

"Hehehe... I have to go outside right?" I said, slightly scared.

Minho smirked and cocked his head to the side. "Why? You feeling scared? ...if you know you will be scared, why are entering a male's room?", he said coldly.

I burst out laughing, to cover up my nervousness. "What are you talking about minho? Me scared? nahhh...hahahaha! Stop joking around minho!" I said hysterically and punch his chest.

Minho kept his smirk on, and walked closer towards me. "What's makes you think that I don't act like any other raging hormones guy on earth?" he said and winked at me.

That was the funniest thing I had ever heard in my life!! I clenched my stomach and laughed. "You!!? NO WAY!!! nice guy minho...can't control his male hormones?  hahahaah!"

Minho let out a soft chuckle too. "You don't know me well...just yet" he said. Minho gave me a hard push on my shoulders and I fell behind on his bed. The force was so large that it left me bouncing a little on his bed. I was so shocked and totally didn't expect this at all. I don't even have the time to gasp and choi minho already pounced on top of me on the bed.

I shut my eyes immediately and cringed a little as he did that. I could feel his weight on mine even though he was trying to hold up some of his body weight with his arms. I was breathing so heavily, I felt so dizzy from the shock and my heart was bursting in my chest.

I could smell the sweet green tea scent emitting out from his body and began hearing his heavy deep breath as well.

I opened my eyes slowly to look at him. His face was so close to mine. Our nose was almost touching. Minho's arms were holding up his weight beside my head. I was totally blocked out of any way from escaping him. I just stared at him, his angry face.

I frowned a little, as I scrutinised his facial expression. Minho don't looks like he want to have . He just looked like he was venting out his anger at me, scaring me out.

His wet hair dripped down on my face and I thought that was quite disturbing. Furthermore, his body temperature was heating up my body. I am feeling so warm now. I waited for him to say or do something but he just kept on looking down at me.

Finally, I spoke because I knew he didn't dare to do it.

"Why?! Don't you want to do it? I knew you can't! You are just scaring me out! Come on! Do it, if you dare!!!" I whispered, staring into his eyes and studying him.

Suddenly, minho's face inched closer towards mine, so close that I don't even want to look at him anymore.

So... is he really going to do it? Afterall, he is someone who reads the fifty shades of grey. Those numerous scenes of in the book. He must have been a ert. Why did I risk it? Risk thinking that he might be a nice and decent guy? I should have pleaded him to let me go. Is it a good thing that me and my Mr. Right is progressing so quickly? oh my gosh...

Minho still haven't kissed me yet. I shut my eyes with so much force because I was so scared. I felt so sick now.

All of a sudden, minho's head plunged next to my neck and I shrieked.

"Nooo...!!!" I cried out. Finally admitting that I can't do it.

Minho get off my body and said, "Get out!"

I ran out of his room, sobbing. 

MINHO IS A JERKKK!!!!!

 

 

 

Taemin's pov

After a 10 hours long of flight from Australia to Seoul, I slept immediately when I reached home due to the jet lag.

I woke up, extending out my arms and stretching my tired body. I smiled.

Finally I am back to seoul. 

There is this one person that I am so eager to meet.

The reason why I travelled back here was because of this person. She is the first person I want to meet after I came back to seoul.

"Housekeeper!!!" I called out loudly.

Not long later, a handsome young male housekeeper name Minhyuk entered the room, giving me a glass of warm water.

I took a few sips of water and looked up at him.

Minhyuk smiled and nodded as he handed over a sealed parcel. 

"She is currently studying in Seoul national university. She is living in steet 172, apartment block A06, level 18, unit number 18-03, which is....just next to your cousin Choi minho's house" minhyuk reported.

I let out a soft chuckle at the coincidence. "Thanks minhyuk!" I said and patted his shoulder before he left the room.

I glanced down at the parcel in my hands.

Finally...I can take my revenge now, chae sulli.


Sorry for updating only now. :((( I was busy with my block test. urghhh... even during holidays.

Hope you guys like the chapter. OMYYYY WHAT A STEAMY chapter! lol. :D

Minho is so bad!!  urghh.... and finally taemin's appearance!!! jang jang jang jjaaaanngg

Please leave comments okay!? love you all so much!