1-How she met him

Love like he is my Mr. Right

Sulli’s pov

"Good morning! Do you want to try some of our special coffee today? We have match-make in heaven, cupid love, one night stand, sweetheart and more" the cashier asked smilingly.

I was stunned for a few seconds. Oh yeah....

Today is valentines day.

"I want just cuppucino" I said.

The cashier giggled and eyed at me.

WHAT! Is she like mocking me or something?

How dare she!? 

I cleared my throat loudly and continued, "Two cuppicino. ONE FOR ME AND THE OTHER FOR MY BOYFRIENNNDDD" 

The cashier seemed pretty surprised and nodded, "Oh...okay"

I took the two cups of cuppucino and walked to my table with swag and confidence.

"YOBOOOO!!!" I shouted, as loud and audible enough for the cashier to hear.

Then, I scurried quickly to an empty table far away from the counter and sat there. 

Phew...

I slumped on the comfy couch and stared at the two cups of cuppicino and sighed.

So, today is valentine's day.

The most miserable day for me every year.

No dates, no gifts, no hugs, no kisses.

It’s going to be me and my laptop sitting in my usual hideout, in my favorite comic shop and typing my novels.

All of my friends have a date today. Yes... except for me again.

Is this like a season of love or something? URGH

“OPPA! What day is today!?” the girl on the next table squealed.

“I know I know! It’s Valentine ’s Day! But most importantly, it’s our 156th day together!” the guy replied excitedly and hug the girl closer to his chest.

“Omo oppa you even counted the days we have been together? That’s soooo sweettt! Let me give you a kiss!” the girl pouted her lips and it landed on the guy’s right cheek.

...

What did I just saw?

ouch ouch ouch ouchhhhh. My eyes hurts and my Goosebumps are standing.

Just ewwww.

My conversation between me and my boyfriend in the future will be so much more romantic and mature than this. 

I can't believe I have never DATED anyone before ever in my life. Not even a single guy confesses to me yet.

Am I thattt.... bad?

SERIOUSLY, Who am i? I am Chae Sulli. CHAE SULLI!!!

I am pretty, lively, clever, funny and friendly. I am the sassiest girl in the town!!!!

Those boys who didn't want me are just blindddd. Okay... admit it. blind blind blinddddd.

I let my head rest on the table and I whined loudly, “WHYYYYY!!!!? WHYYYYY!??? WHYYYY?????” and banged my fist on the table continuously. Everyone in the comic shop turned around and stared at me but I didn’t care.

I just want a tall, dark, handsome and gentlemanly man in my life. It’s nothing too picky or particular, really!

And if I ever met my Mr. Right, I SWEAR TO GOD that I won’t let him go. NEVERRR! And he will never ever escape my palms. Muhahahahaaha

 

I clicked on the google chrome and entered my personal blog page in cyworld. www.cyworld/blog/CuteChaesullistories.kr  

This is the best place that I can ever be on earth, and yes, that’s my blog, where I write novels online.

I am ready to write a new story. This time the title of the story is called, "I FINALLY FOUND MY TRUE LOVE"

OMG. so much feels for this new story. 

YES YES. I am sure I can write this story well.

“Hey my buing buing sullings! I am here to post a new story today and its title is called, I FINALLY FOUND MY TRUE LOVE xoxo. It’s a story of how a lonely girl finally meets his true love.” I typed and smiling happily to myself, feeling satisfied.

I was prepared to write the first chapter but before I type anything, I am already stuck.

Yeah... so how...do the lonely girl meets him? 

Yeah how!?

I massaged my forehead and stared at the laptop screen for a few minutes and then I gave up.

I laid back on the couch and blankly looking up at the ceiling above me.

Suddenly, a gust of strong wind blew at my face and i could hear also the wind chime clanking cheerfully at the door.

I looked down from the ceiling and my eyes immediately fixed on the hot guy walking into the comic shop.

The guy emit a sense of aura that was soooo different. 

He was wearing a tuxedo and his hair was neatly combed.

He is tall, dark, handsome and looks gentlemanly. My mr. Right...

The wind continues to play with my hair while my heart flutters at the sight of a major handsome guy who went to borrow some comic books at the counter.

Is he the one?

I examine him closely again. This time I noticed he has a pair of big round eyes, tiggly cutie small pink lips, high nose and... and....

EXCUSE ME...

EXCUSE ME...

"I SAID EXCUSE MEEEEE!" I snapped at the person who stood directly infront of me and blocking my view of him.

I swayed my body to the right to catch a glimpse of him but the person blocked my view again by moving to the right.

I shift to my left and the person does that again.

I was so angry that I stood up, ready to scold the person infront of me.

"YO-uuuu...!!!" I wanted to shout but I realised it's my best friend.

"Luna!?" I said in surprised as i frowned my eyebrows.

"YES IT's ME CHAE SULLI! why are you so angry about!?" luna said and shook her head.

"It's just..." I sighed.

I don't even know how to explain it.

My eyes loiters around and landed on the counter but it's seems that the man was not there anymore.

I widened my eyes in shock and I gasped loudly.

"OMO!!! WHERE THE HELL IS HE!?" 

I frantically searched for him around the entire comic shop but he wasn't here.

That's horrible....

I lost him.

I only get to see my mr right for... for ....3 minutes? Whattttt

that's so unfair....

"ALL YOUR FAULT LUNA! why of all time, you choose to come and meet me now!" I said, folding my arms.

"Are you serious with the guy, sulli? you barely see him for 3 minutes and you already fell for him?" luna asked me, giving me a suspicious and mocking look.

I took in a deep breath and nodded confidently. "Yes... I fell for him already..."

 

I walked to the counter and asked the lady what comic books did my mr right rented. And the kind old lady told me that he borrowed the comic version of Fifty shades of Grey.

I wiggled my eyebrows. 

Interesting. This man is interesting.


its a short chapter. >< 

I know its nothing much but i hope you people likes it.

How is it? can you guys and gals please comment? (feeling shy and hides away*)

and subscribe if you like.

I will try to update soon and there will be more minho! :P