Invasions

Confusing What Is Real

Jessica flew back into the air, not high enough to reach the heavens, but enough to view the homes and businesses below.

Leaning back Jessica allowed her black wings to move below her body and levitate over the buildings.

"Ahhhh" Jessica moved her hands to her head sighing at her lack of restrianment, she longed badly to meet the young girl again.

*bzzz* A familiar sound echoed in Jessica's ear alerting her that a message from the heavens was being sent.

"hello?" Jessica said responding.

"Hay Jessie" Taeyeon said on the other line. "I'm sending the direction and information for you home and job right now"

"Alright" Jessica moved her body allowing her figure to reach the cement grounds of earth.

Within seconds images of maps and documentation clouded Jessica vision exhibiting moving signals which  exhibited locations.

"The home is within the town and your job is well..."

"What?"

"You'll find out soon"

"wait Taeyeon what?..." Jessica didn't finish before Taeyeon turned off the transmitter.

It took a matter of seconds before Jessica approached a large mansion decorated in black and engraved in brick.

The structure seemed very gothic  as the long pathway moved within swirling  bricks which  lead up to the three stairs of the building.

A black tall gate shielded the home along with a grain back yard far and wide.

"Wow" Jessica thought moving up the stairs and to the door.

"Your keys are in the left pocket" A woman stated standing slim and tall dressed in a black suit and heels accompanied with white gloves.

"And you are?" The angel asked turning to the raven eyed beauty.

"Sooyoung, And I will be assisting you for the time being"

Jessica folded her arms turning her body to the creature.

"What are you?" She asked as her eyes search to clarify what exactly the woman was.

"I am a raven, the oldest of birds"

"And where do you come from Sooyoung?"

​"I am a gift, from the sections of hell" She finished breath stained with a cold atmosphere.

"And why would they want to give me a gift such as you Raven"

"The reasons remain unknown my kind woman, but i have been assigned to your side." 

"Very well then" Jessica turned from the figure which bowed to her, hands held over a still heart.

Slowly she moved her hands to her pocket  pulling out a silver key laced in gold and ask.

The angel unlocked the door moving in as the Raven followed behind.

Her eyes scanned instantly as she viewed a large spiral staircase lead to the top floor of the home.The interior consisted of chandeliers and  dark prints which covered the walls only exposing clean lines of white.

"I suppose we shall make ourselves at home" Jessica stated moving further into the house.

"Ma-dam may I carry you upstairs" the ravens asked moving behind the angel who stood still turning to the woman.

"Why would you need to do that?" 

"On earth, you need to restrain from using your wings, therefore your body weight will become far more heavy than you are now"

"but I don't feel anything" Jessica said as her wings moved back into her.

Sooyoung moved quietly as if walking on feathers, she made no sound as her body found station near Jessica's.

Moving the hand hidden within gloved over the angels shoulders and back, she pressed.

Jessica gasped feel her wings pull deeper into her body as her heart begin to pump faster.

"What is it that you just did?" She asked worried as the creature removed her hands after the action.

"I simply allowed you to become more...human" Sooyoung stated as Jessica fell back.

Quickly the Raven moved her hands under Jessica's body and  held her lifting the legs dressed in leather into the air.

"May i ask again?"

"No" Jessica responded light-headed the raven moved her up the stairs and through the curving halls of the mansion.

"your room is located with in the darkest corner of the home due to your inability to with-stand sunlight for long periods of time"

Sooyoung explained moving the figure into a large bedroom with shielded off windows and heavy curtains.

The scent of dust filled the room as Sooyoung placed the angel onto the bed.

"Sooyoung" Jessica called.

"Ma-am" The Raven turned to her stopping herself from exiting.

"There is quite an amount of dust within the air, could you get rid of it"

"I will get to that right now, but please rest for a bit" Sooyoung told her.

"I am not tired" Jessica explained to her as she attempted to sit up on the bed. 

"that's too bad" Sooyoung stated moving closer to the angel and bending over her body.

She slipped off her gloves which exposed white skin decorated in markings that were inked black.

Jessica watched curiously as the monster moved her hand over the angels cool forehand and slip them over her grey eyes which instantly fell closed.

The angel fell asleep suddenly  and with the limp body, Sooyoung moved the heavy comforter over Jessica's body and exited the room.