My First Photoshoot part 1

Seoul Save Me

Gaah! 5th day of living with them. *.* I would like to scratch my previous comment that says that I hate them being here, because now my days have been painfully long and boring. All these days with only me being in the house. And since I can't cook to save my life, I can't comfort myself with food. But I've probably finished eating about a gallon of ice cream since I've been here. But for some reason, feels like I'm forgetting something.

The doors bang open.

"Jae Ki! what the heck are you doing?" Kyuhyun exclaimed."You're not dressed?" He appeared to be panting. With huge drops of sweat rolling down his cheeks. I was still in my batman pajamas, even though it was already one in the afternoon. What? it was the only boy pajamas I could find in such short notice.

"Wha?" I say, confused.

"The PHOTOSHOOT!" he replied a-matter-of-factly, widening his eyes.

. . shoot >,<

"It's today??" 

"NOO. .its NOT today, that's why I'm NOT hurrying to get you." he said sarcastically.

Even I know that I can't yell at him for his lame sarcasm. Gosh! how did I forget? I quickly dash over to our room and change. I bound my chest hurriedly and put on a shirt and jeans and grabbed my coat.

He yanked my towards his car quickly. When we were in the car, he told me that the others were already at the set.

"Oh, and one more thing,. . brace yourself."

He stepped on the paddle harshly, making his black mercedes jerk forward making me hang on for dear life. I kept screaming. I didn't even care that I was screaming like a girl. I kept clutching the seatbelt being astronomically glad that it's there. 

"STOP AT THE FREAKING STOP LIGHT!!" I yelped closing my eyes.

But he simply ignored my comment and dashed straight through, making about 5 cars halt just to make way for him. He's scary mom! scary! T.T

I turned towards him and saw the most disturbing thing possible. he was actually grinning. .and mumbling something as he irresponsibly handled the steering wheel.

"Pew! pew! pew!" He mumbled while laughing like alunatic, imitating the sound of a car in a computer game. My eye twitched. What is he some kind of game-addicted 8 yr old?

The car took an awkward stop. He turned it and parked it gracefully, making sure his car doesn't get damaged. 

This guy is wierd. . >,>

We went inside the building. This studio is HUGE!. . There were different sets, one with snow, one that mimmicked spring, autumn, summer and there was a pool too.

I see  Mr. Kim and a few other people coming our way.

"What took you guys so long?" Mr. Kim immediately asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"It's because Jae Ki forgot." Kyuhyun bluntly said.

I shot a glare at him but he just shrugged it off. Wow, he throws people under the bus without question.

Mr. Kim gave me a disappointed look. I hate those, I get them from my parents all the time. 

"Anyways! let's get both of you to hair and make up immediately we're way behind schedule, we still need to come up with your signature looks." people drag me and Kyuhuyun. The room looked like a well renowned salon. It had al those fancy hair stuff and some other things I can't even identify. The walls and the furniture was made out of leather, glass and chrome. 

The stylist made me sit in a chair in front af a mirror. To my sides, I see Kyuhyun getting ready to have his haircut. He grabbed a magazine and flipped through it. He didn't have the slightest care in the world of what they were going to do with his hair.

To the other sides I see Key, with his newly light brown hair getting blowdried. He looked at me and gave smile. His face was still gorgeous despite having no make-up on and his hair flying eveywhere.  Dongho was sleeping with his mouth wide-open as the stylist was cutting his now blackened hair. Yesung was scribbling vigorously on his palm. His hair color became a chestnut brown.

The stylist was called by Mr. Kim, they talked for a few minutes and the stylist nodded.

"Now, let's start!" She jollily said holding my shoulders gently. She covered th mirror so that it was going to be a "surprise".

She gave me a haicut and got my hair colored, which I had never done before. You expect it to be done quickly but it didn't! 4 hours passed and it's still not finished long hours! T.T my neck is cramping. I look over and kyuhyun just finished, he joined th conversing three on the couch. 

Another hour passed and my hair was done being blowdried.

"One, Two, Three, Voila!" The stylist said while yanking the cloth of the mirror.

My eyes widened. Are they serious?

"I look. . " The stylist waited excitedly for my response.

"Like a clown." I finished bluntly, without thinking.

===============

OOHH! what did she get?

Ok. I know that this chaps a bit boring, but I promise that part to will be more interesting. There will be some really cute moments between Jae Ki/ Jae Dae and the boys ^^

Kyuhyun Thinks: "With a face like this who needs to follow rules?"

hmm..true lol jk