Doorway to Hell T.T

Seoul Save Me

 

Jae dae’s POV

For some reason I was greatly nervous though I had no particular reason to be cuz they never saw me as a girl, but I was, enough to glue my eyes only on the floor. I mean I had to be extra careful.

“Here are your fellow members, Key, Kyuhyun, Dongho and Yesung repectively.” Mr.kim introduced while looking at them in order

---Yesung’s POV---

Today I felt the urge to around the building. I strategically avoided some parts of the building to avoid running into my vocalization coach. I walked aimlessly around the building thinking of some new song ideas. Humming them out as I pieced them together.

Ahh..i’ve reached the recording studios. I heard someone singing in one of the rooms. The voice was beautiful, it was so clear and soft a complete contrast to my raspy tone, just the sound of it made my heart melt, I opened the door slightly to see who was singing. OMG! It’s a guy! My eyes widened, the shock made me slam the door shut.

“boom”

Darn, did he hear me? I quickly head out to the other room to hide myself.

“A voice that made me unable to speak, made me run, made me hide into the corner just to face the truth. That I will never be fated to love you.” I mumbled. Oohh..! That’s good. Gotta write that down.

I pulled the sleeve of my grey sweater up and grabbed my pen. I scribbled on to my flesh the words. Writings and scribbles almost completely covered my forearm. I’m on a roll today!! xD

Hm..maybe I should buy a notebook.. o.O

My thought’s were interrupted when my phone vibrated. I received a text message telling me to go to waiting room number 5 to meet my fellow members of this so-called “unity group”. Well it was about time, I was dying of curiosity

Jae dae’s POV

They were completely oblivious of our presence. Not a surprise because Key was comfortably sitting on the couch texting and listening to music. Dongho and Kyuhyun were busy dozing off to sleep and Yesung was also listening to music wearing these ultra-large headphones  while secretly scribbling stuff in his wrist.

“ahemm!!!” Mr. Kim half-cleared his throat and half-screamed

All four of them snapped out of what they were doing and turned to us.

“Y-you!!” kyuhyun and Key said in sync and shot to their feet when they looked at me and then looked at each other.

 “h-hi!” I tried to greet as cheerfully as I could.

“You guys know each other?” Mr. Kim asked in amazement.

“Kind of, we just BUMPED into each other recently” I emphasized. My nervousness was starting to calm down and was converting to annoyance when I remembered what kyuhyun did.

“hm, small world no?” Key kindly smiled.

Ah, I knew he’s the nice one. He came closer towards me and urged for a handshake and I took it. “Seems like we have another opportunity to properly introduce ourselves, My full name’s Kim Kibum, you can call me Key. You are?...”

“Shin..”

Key looked at me earnestly waiting to hear my first name. Gosh, I already decided to go as a guy but never really THOUGHT of what to name myself.  Yeah, I know that this trait of mine will bite me in the someday.

“J-Jae..Ki.! Shin Jae ki!” I exclaimed,

Kyuhyun chuckled. “glad you’re so eager of your name.”

Shoot -.-

Key elbowed him to stop teasing.

My worries started to lift, I at least have a polite roommate who values first meeting courtesies. Unlike the one over there whose drool is probably on the couch.

“YAH! You owe me money.” Kyuhyun exclaimed while opening his palms.

Ugh.can this guy get any more rude? I know that I have a sharp tongue at times but at least filter it a bit! I mean, how could you hit someone, give them an apologetic check and take it back?

I was ready to nag at him when Mr. Kim interrupted me. “hahha glad you’re getting along, stay here for a bit because I have some other matters to attend to.

When he left the room there was awkward silence.

“You owe me exactly—“

“SHUT UP!” I screamed. They all looked at me in shock. But I didn’t care I was just so pissed at him that I-oh no! I’m having tantrums again. Breathe, breathe, seriously, I think I should have this checked, being a girl and all, this is becoming a problem. 0.o

“Fine forget about it. Are you that broke that you can’t even pay that measly amount?”  kyuhyun remarked.

My eye twitched. Why? Are you that broke that you would need me too? I refrained from rebutting to calm myself down.

“nice to meet you hyung!” Dongho suddenly gave me a hug. For a split second I looked scandalized. I wanted to push him away but then remembered,  I’m a guy. I should get used to this.

“glad to meet you too,” I said as kindly as I could to redeem myself from the shouting. Wait hyung? Just how old is he?

“um, if I may ask, how old are you?”

“17” he said with a grin. He seems so,..baby-ish. Can’t believe he’s older than me.

“I think it got mixed up” I fake chuckled. “I think I should be the one calling you hyung.”

For a moment there I saw a brief discoloration of his face, like it went darker. But then he reverted back to his old self

“Really?” He said cheerfully.

“yeah, I’m probably just a few months younger than you though.” I explained.

“woah!, with that skinny mug of yours I thought that you were at LEAST 25” kyuhyun teased. I gave him a mild glare. U-huh, keep them coming so I’ll have to punch you at least only once.  Stop it Jae Dae, you’re a lady a LADY! Oh wait, guess that’s not true right now.

I turned to the other guy, what was his name again? Ahh..Yesung. I gave him a wave and a slight smile. But he had the weirdest response; he dropped his head and plopped back to the sofa.

“Nice to meet you too” I mumbled.

The door creaked open and a woman in a suit and glasses came in, holding a clipboard.

“I guess all of you are here? “ we all nodded in response. “Since you being a group is not yet public, your training will probably start around next week. So, to avoid any more delays, you will be asked to live in the same apartment for awhile. Don’t worry it won’t hinder your schedules and appearances.”

My heart sank..

SERIOUSLY?? Can’t I just live in my cheap apartment peacefully? T.T How can I keep my secret now?

I looked around hoping for anyone to object but they all just accepted it and listened attentively. What’s wrong with you people??

And thus, hell begins.

 

----------------------------

it took awhile for me to update because of school, tsk tsk

i'm really having trouble with the pacing of the story, whether i'm going too fast ot too slow.. i don't know, haha