The Weirdest Audition Ever

Seoul Save Me

 

---Kyuhyun’s POV--

I am so dead. I have a meeting with my new manager. I can’t believe that SM is allowing me to join another group. Being in Suju is fun and everything, but being in TWO groups sounds like hell. I don’t even have an idea on who the other group members are.

*bump*                                             

Oh? Did I hit something? I look down and see a scrawny guy on the floor. Watch where you’re going dude. I see his luggage on the concrete, I think I broke them. Ahh. A country bumpkin. I grab my check book and gave him a check. He gave me a glare that was ALMOST enough to scare me. I wanted to scream at him for having no gratitude but I realize that I’m just greatening my lateness. I quickly left and went to the corner where my black Mercedes was and drove away.

My checkbook fell from my jacket. As I grabbed it I saw a torn page. !. I gave him the wrong check, that lucky bastard.. -.-

 

--Jae Dae’s POV--

I entered the office. I felt a nasty stench overwhelm my nose. It smelled like garlic rolled into something unmentionable. The looks of the place wasn’t any better too. I mean, I think it looked wonderful at some point (it was spacious and open), but it wasn’t wonderful enough to make up for the stacks of paper, folders  and furniture that I think used to be white. I tried my best to hold in my breath.

*splurch*

Oh god! I think I just stepped on something. I quickly shook my foot to get rid of the tomato. Men are filthy *.*

“Hey you!! Glad you came!”

I saw Mr. Kim emerge out of one of the folder piles of the desk. He wore the EXACT same thing as the time when I saw him choke only more dusty and crinkled.  He must have been pretty busy. Busy enough to not bathe for a couple of days. And here I was worrying that he would think of me as unhygienic .

He quickly came closer. The stench man, the stench. He led me towards another room. It appeared to be a recording room.

“can you sing for me?” he said

NOO!!..damn I know this was exactly what he would be asking me to do but I’m as nervous as hell. I’ve never really sang in front of anyone before. I open my mouth to sing—

“oh. Excuse me for a moment, I need to go to the bathroom.“ he said with an embarrassed smile and dashed straight towards the door.

COME ON!! I rolled my eyes when I saw him close the door behind him.

I’m kind of glad that that happened though. I gave a deep sigh and started singing. I sang a classic Korean ballad. I always liked music in the past better than the overly cyber tuned ones in the present. I’m starting to sound like an old person.

I closed my eyes in an effort to hear myself better. I think it sounds pretty okay. I was interrupted by the door slamming. I quickly turn around and see no one. The hair at the back of my neck stood up. Wh-what was that?

I practiced the song again a few times until Mr. Kim came in.

“so where were we?” he said.

--------

I can’t believe what happened over the past few hours. I was like in a complete daze. After I sang for Mr. Kim he actually LIKED it. Not just liked it but “LOVED” it. I was like what the heck?? Did he have hearing problems or something? He immediately took a photo of me and sent the tape to someone.

A few minutes after that, he received a call.

With a click of his phone he said “OK, the pres said yes.” He dragged me yet  AGAIN to another room. “Meet your fellow members” he whispered. My eyes shot open and said “What about the training?”

“the pres said that you’re an exeption” I would’ve screamed but then I would’ve had to enhale some of his’ man stink. I smiled  so hard that my cheeks hurt. Is it? Is it really this easy? But when we came inside. My smile disappeared.

I saw 4 men. One was the guy who gave me a check and the other was the one who picked out my clothes, I didn’t know the other two. I don’t know why but I just had a feeling that I was SCREWED. SCREWED I tell you.

 

This can’t be easy.

 

------------------

 

Weee! I don’t know if people are reading this but hey if you are please give me a comment on something to make the story better..^^ I think I at making things all “lovey dovey”