Girl?? ...KISS??

Seoul Save Me

---Dongo's POV----

Its been a week since I've been living together with Yesung, Kyuhyun and Key hyung and that Jae Ki. He pisses me off, I mean, what did he do to be able to be part of this group without any experience? Is he the son of someone? It just makes me angry that he made it into a group in literally not more than a few days.  Also HE STOLE MY MAKNAE SPOT. >:[ . I don't know which made me angrier. Luckily I managed to make him believe that I like him and keep my maknae-ish demeanor. 

I went over to the bathroom to take a shower. But Jae Ki was still using it. Ugh! he always takes so long what is he a girl? I can't take it anymore I really want to shower. I turned the doorknob and it wasn't locked so i entered. He was behind the curtains showering.

My heart skipped a beat. his silhouette was..of a WOMAN'S??

i quickly go outside of the bathroom, making sure he couldn't hear me.

OH.MY.GOD

---Jae Dae's POV----

Ugh!..Its only been a week and I'm starting to lose my vigor. Who knew that pretending to be a man was so hard? I  need to keep a straight face when they are changing right in front of me. @.@ My precious purity.

Good thing that they are so busy with their schedules so most of the time I'm alone at the apartment. The apartment was pretty medium-sized, I found that a bit surprising, Bur it was furnished pretty well.

My only relaxing time is when I'm alone in the shower. So I take my time with it. I don't care if the others get pissed. I NEED this.

I finished my shower and just after I went through the bathroom door, Dongho suddenly hugged me from behind. "aaah!" I screeched. Really, what's up with this guy and hugging? 

"Jae Ki why do you take so long?" he asked with a smile. "I was waiting for such a long time that i wanted to join the shower with you. " 

"Wh-what?!"

"Yeah. what's the problem? were both guys right? so there's nothing wrong with it." He cheekily said

"Y-yeah" I said nervously "I'll try to be quicker next time." 

MY PEACE! MY SERENITY T>T

I quickly went to our room. Yes, OUR room. To make things harder we all share a room. And they were bunk beds. So if I just let my guard down even for a second, it's over. I slept on the bottom bunk below Dongho. Today, it's just me and Dongho that's in the apartment. Kyuhyun and Yesung out with his other band Super Junior doing live performances and Key is hanging out with the other members of SHINee. Even though Dongho's a bit freaky with his skinship and stuff I'm still glad. Honestly, I needed a break from that monkey of a person Kyuhyun. He has got to be the most annoying man I've met in my entire life.

I dozed off to sleep. I dreamt that I was floating in the air. Eating ice cream. Sitting on cotton candy with Dongho kissing me. Wait, Dongho KISSING ME?

My eyes shot open. And I saw Dongho near my face. Did he really kiss me? or was that only a dream? My eyes widened.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"Nothing, You had a bit of shampoo left on your hair so I wiped it off. Hahah what did you think I was doing?"

"I don't know that's why I asked." I harshly said to hide my nervousness. Dongho pouted.

"Mean!" 

"Whatever, let me go back to sleep" I said covering myself with the comforter and turning around.

When I heard him go out of the room. I uncovered my face and touched it.  I-i know that it was just a dream, but, but why is my face burning. Why would I dream about something like that.

---Dongho's POV---

I closed the door behind me. I gave a sigh of relief. I thought she caught me for sure. Why the heck did I do that?? I decided to mess with her a little bit when I found out that she was a woman but WHY DID I KISS HER?? good thing she believed me. 

I'm sure it was just some spur of the moment kind of thing. Yeah. that's it. She was just sleeping so quietly that she looked a bit cute, that's all it was.

Now..back to messing with her... >:)

 

---------------

DONGOO!! <3 i just love him. and i think him being a bad boy pretending to be good is kind of cute...hahha
i don't know if i should make the next chap about them or about another pairing.. help me out..lol