Soju

Distractions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just finished my vocal lessons and I’m supposed to go to our idol tutors. Tania left early after scolding me for not calling her when I didn’t feel good 2 nights ago. I said goodbye to the instructor and walked out to the hallway, and there stood Chen looking at his phone. He noticed I came out and looked up and gave me a wide smile.

“Hey Ashlee! We don’t have schedules today so we thought we should all have some relaxation time. They sent me to pick you up, we’re going to go eat samgyeopsal (pork belly meat) and soju, well….no soju for you yet.” said Chen.

“Ok!” I said excitedly, but I felt a bit disappointed that Sehun wasn’t the one who picked me up.

We both get in Exo’s car, all the member’s are in the samgyeopsal place already. The car ride was fun because Chen would point out places in Seoul where he had some fun memories with Exo. “That’s the cafe where we had to disguise ourselves to get in because the place was packed, We all wore plain clothes and no makeup and surprisingly, no one even noticed us!”

“Not even one person?!”

“Nope. After a while we got bored and wanted to see what happened if we started singing and dancing and people told us to shut up!” said Chen as he started to laugh uncontrollably. We arrived at the restaurant and saw all the members stand up to greet me. They sat back down and Luhan called me over and tapped a seat between him and Sehun. I sat down and then the grilling began!

While we ate, the atmosphere was so lively and fun Baekhyun then shouted. “LET’S DRINK SOME SOJU!”

They all cheered,everyone there was of age to drink alcohol except for me. While the members toasted and drank from their shot glass I looked curiously at the bottle of soju in front of me. I wondered what it would taste like… I look around making sure no one was looking at me, I quickly pour soju all the way to the brim of a shot glass, I take a deep breathe and drank it. I grimaced as I felt the liquid leave a slight burning sensation in my throat. Ugh! It tastes like rubbing alcohol!

I hear a chuckle and turn towards the person, it’s Luhan.

“Ashlee you're not supposed to drink yet. Suho would be very disappointed at you if he saw you do that.” said Luhan.

I stick my tongue at him as I pour myself another shot glass, for some weird reason I wanted more soju. I was about to pour my 5th glass but a firm hand stopped me. I look up and see a straight faced Sehun. I look away and to my surprise all of Exo were staring at me, did they just see me drink? I mentally face palmed myself and hid my face with my hands. Then they suddenly burst out laughing, I look up in confusion. Aren’t they a bit disappointed at me? I mean underage idols shouldn’t be acting this way.

“Ashlee it’s ok! You should’ve just asked us. We would have let you drink.” said Kris. “But I think you had enough so you should probably stop.”

I nod. “Sorry. I was just curious and I couldn’t stop even though it tastes like crap to me.”

We all start to laugh but it got cut off as Chen hissed and told us to stop. We look at the direction Chen was looking at and saw at least a dozen girls heading towards us.

Chen jumps of his seat and grabs my forearm and drags me to a more private part of the restaurant.

He looks at me and apologizes. “ Sorry. No one knows that you're a trainee about to debut. The fans might misunderstand, it could lead to rumours and scandals and that wouldn't be good for your image when you debut.”

“It’s ok. I understand.”

Chen then leaves me in the corner and goes back to his seat. I noticed I felt a bit woozy, I guess that’s the alcohol. I peer at Exo and see them smiling and giving out autographs. I see Sehun looking at me concerned and mouths the words “Are you ok?”. I nod, I then sat at a corner patiently waiting for the fans to leave. After about 15 minutes Sehun appears and says they left.

“I’m sorry Ashlee, for treating you this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter