Busy

Distractions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week later

The sound of my alarm clock disrupts the silence in my apartment. I slowly open my eyes and reach for my phone, I stop the alarm and I look at the time. Ugh… It’s 5:30 am. I sigh as I stumble towards my bathroom half asleep. As I brush my teeth I thought about how much I missed Sehun and I kinda missed Chen. I finished up my morning routine and headed to my closet. I picked out black leggings and a blue plaid button-up.

As I changed, I mumbled to myself, "Here goes another day of training...but it's ok 'cuz i'm gonna debut soon."

I grabbed a granola bar from the counter and stuffed it into my bag, I then slipped on to my teal converse. I went down the elevator and stepped outside. I hailed a cab and told him to bring me to Sm. I arrived and hurriedly went up stairs to the practice room.

Clara just came back from the states and shes been training Tania and I for long periods of time. This is how our schedule goes :

Dance practice : 6 am- 10 am

    Vocal lessons : 10 am- 1 pm

    1 hour break

    Acting lessons : 2 pm- 4 pm

    "School" (we have tutors) : 4 pm- 6:30 pm     

    We go home.

So we basically spend about 12 hours in the building almost everyday. Tania and I usually use that 1 hour break to practice. We usually don't eat lunch because we forget to, because of this bad habit of not eating a proper breakfast and lunch, we both lost significant amounts of weight in just one week. I used to weigh 54 kg (120 lbs) and now I weigh 47 kg (105 lbs). This weight loss is partly my fault because I choose to practice all the time.

After "school" was over Tania invited me to her house to eat dinner. We both took the bus to her house and we arrived.

"Well this is my house" she said as we walked inside a mansion.

I look around and I suddenly felt homesick. "Nice place, your house reminds me of my house back in Vancouver."

Before Tania could reply a girl who looked like a older version of Tania came into the room and smiled warmly at me.

"Ashlee, this is my big sister Ji Hee. Ji Hee this is Ashlee, were debuting together." said Tania.

I bowed and greeted Ji Hee. After a couple of minutes, more family members introduced themselves to me. I found out Kris' family also lived here in the mansion with Tania family. Yunho and Changmin also arrived when dinner was about to start.

I sat next to Tania and Yunho oppa. Eating dinner with a family  made me really happy because whenever I eat dinner i'm by myself. After dinner Yunho drives us back to our apartment and Yunho said he'll sleep here tonight because he had a day off tomorrow.

When I finished showering I suddenly remembered that the evaluation will be held tomorrow. I quickly put on my pajamas and headed to my studio to rehearse Eat you up at least a couple more times. On my way to the studio I stopped by Yunho's room.

"Oppa don't forget to come to the evaluation tomorrow."

"Don't worry Ash, I won't forget" replied Yunho.

After I ran through the song 2 times I was exhausted and I went to bed early.   

In the morning I remembered that the evaluation was today. I jumped out of bed and hurriedly put on harem pants and a loose white shirt. I then put my converse on and headed to Yunho oppas room.

I looked inside and he was still fast asleep. I swiftly walked to his bedside and gently tapped him in the shoulder. It's never a good idea to wake him up abruptly,because he'll get really pissed at you. He groans and opened his eyes.

"Oppa" I whispered "Wake up! I need a ride to sm. And you promised me you'd watch my performance."

He groans again and gets up and heads to his bathroom. While he was getting ready I ate a granola bar for breakfast. Yunho was finally ready so we headed out and went down to the apartments garage floor. We then headed to Yunho's Hyundai and got in.

On the the drive to Sm he kept talking about how proud he was when he found out I was going to debut. He also told me how lucky I was because I got chosen to debut at just a few months of training. He told me that if I didn't improve I could possibly not debut. While it was a red light Yunho looked at me and suddenly gripped my forearm.

I looked at him weirdly. "Yah! What are you doing! And keep your eyes on the road!"

"Sorry, I just noticed you lost a lot of weight. Ashlee you need to eat! You can't skip meals!" yelled Yunho.

I got frightened by his sudden outburst and I whispered, "I'm sorry. I thought you told me to work hard."

His voice changed and became softer. "I'm sorry Ash. I didn't mean to scare you. I just want you to be healthy that's all. What did you eat for breakfast?"

"A granola bar." I murmured

Yunho sighs. "Ok that's not enough. Tonight I'll take you to dinner. That would be really nice, I haven't seen you that much so this will be good bonding time."

I grinned. "Yeah, I like the sound of that."

We arrived at Sm and Yunho parked in front of the building. As we go out of the car some fans started to come to us. Yunho quickly went to my side and gently pushed us through the fans and we safely arrived inside. I had to go rehearse with Clara so Yunho decided to go hang out with some of the choreographers. I told him the evaluation would be held at the auditorium at 2 o'clock.

I entered the practice room and Clara immediately starts to put the mic and earpiece on me. While she was doing that I spotted Tania in the corner waving at me. I waved back as Clara finished installing the mic. She asks me if i'm ready then puts on the background music. With all the practice I had I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter