Just Friends

Distractions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho POV

I wonder if Ashlee is home I thought as I entered the code to open the door. I looked in and the lights were open, I guess she’s here after all. I was about to call her but then I heard her talking in the kitchen I walked a little bit closer and I heard a male voice. Ok… what in the world is happening?!

I quickly walk over to the kitchen and open the door, Ashlee screams and I see Sehun and Ashlee hugging.

“Sehun what are doing in here?” I asked.

Sehun bowed “Ashlee invited me over to watch a movie with her….”

“Oh ok I thought you guys were about to do something else…” I said while trying to hide a smile.

“NO! Oppa do really think i’m that kind of person?” shouted Ashlee.

I started laughing, “Guy’s relax, I was just joking! And what made you guys so jumpy?”

“We just watched a horror film… we thought you were still in Japan so we thought it was someone else.” explained Ashlee.

Sehun POV

Yunho asked if Exo knows i’m here and I said yes. I looked at my phone and realized that it was 3:30 am already. I have to go back to the dorm now.

“Hey Ashlee I had a great time but I better get going now.”

“What are you doing Sehun? All the buses and subways are already closed. Just sleep over for tonight, I would drive you but in 3 hours I have to be in Jeju island for a concert.” said Yunho. “ I just came by to see Ashlee and give her a package”

“Oh are you ok with that Ashlee?” I asked.

“Y-Yeah i’m ok with it.” she stammered.

Ashlee POV

My heart started to beat really fast… why do I feel so nervous?

I hugged Yunho and said bye and before he walked out of the door he turns and looks at Sehun, “Hey Sehun I trust you that you won’t do anything tonight…. remember she’s my little sister.”

“Yah! Just go already!” I exclaimed.

I turned to Sehun, “sorry...oppa likes to tease a lot of people.”

He laughed “It’s ok i’m used to it, I was always his target back when I was a trainee.”

After that I lead Sehun to where the guest bedroom was and I handed him pajamas that Yunho owned,I told him to shower get changed.

I quickly showered and changed into yoga pants and a crop top. Sehun was still in the shower so I just went ahead making the bed he was going to sleep in. When I was in the middle of putting on the bed sheet I look up and I see Sehun standing there with no shirt on and I automatically averted my eyes and looked at the ceiling.

“Yah put a shirt on!”

“What if I told you I hate sleeping with a shirt on? Besides you're only wearing half a shirt.” said Sehun with a smirk on his face.

I looked down. Right….I’m wearing a crop top.

“Aish! Fix this bed yourself!” I said as I stormed out but I came back in a few minutes later. The guy probably doesn’t even know how to do his own damn laundry.

“Thank you Ashlee” said Sehun in a sing-song voice.

“Just go to sleep already! Goodnight!” I said as I shut the door and went to my own room.

I close my eyes trying to sleep but all I could think of is how we were holding onto each other during the movie. I started thinking about how he was shirtless… his body isn’t bad…he has nice arms….. what am I thinking?

I had trouble sleeping, how could I sleep when I know my guy friend is half- sleeping in my guest room?  

I sighed, i’ll just text my friend back in Vancouver:

Me: Cassia…I think I like someone…

Cassia: What!?!?! Really?

Me: yeah….

Cassia: FINALLY. Soooo who is it?

Me: Exo’s Oh Sehun

Cassia: Wait… you’re friends with Exo? Hold on… let me just fangirl for a minute.

Me: Lol, yes i’m friends with Exo

Cassia: You better debut so I can make a ship name for you guys!

Me: Don’t do that! He probably  only sees me as friend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter