Sick

Distractions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun POV

 

We’re in the vocal practice room waiting for Ashlee to arrive, when we found out we were going to tutor Ashlee I was so excited because this would mean she would spend more time with me. Well, actually with all the members. Suho hyung was going around making sure the room was clean and presentable just for Ashlee. All of the members became really  fond of her, I can see why they’re like that because she’s attractive, talented, friendly and she isn’t girly like most of the girls in our company. I also noticed that she can be very awkward sometimes but I think it’s adorable.

We’ve been waiting for Ashlee for 2 hours now and she still isn’t here. We started getting worried so I called her. She didn’t pick up, I called Tania and she said the last time she saw her was last night. I called Ashlee several times again but no one picked up.

“We should go check on her, maybe she’s hurt.” said Tao

“But we need her apartments passcode.”

“Someone call Yunho hyung,” said Baekhyun.

“He’s in Jeju right now. I’ll call him.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phone Conversation

Yunho: Hello?

Me: Hyung it’s me Sehun. Ashlee was supposed to meet us in our practice room 2 hours ago. We tried calling her several times but we can’t reach her.We think somethings wrong.

Yunho: WHAT? Please go check on her!

Me: That’s why we called you. We need your apartments passcode.

Yunho: Ok. It’s 2000. Hurry! Call me when you get there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All 12 of us decided to go check on her. Our managers quickly drove us to the apartment building. We hurriedly went to go to the elevators and went up to the top floor. I quickly entered the passcode and we got in. Everyone was calling Ashlee but there was no response.

Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Xiumin and Chen went down to the other floor of her apartment to search for her. Kai, D.O., Suho and Tao went to look for her in the studio and library. Kris and Luhan went outside to search in the balcony and pool. Lay and I searched the bedrooms.

I looked down the hallway and saw a her bedroom door slightly open. Lay and I ran and opened the door, we looked around and saw that the bathroom door was open. We stepped in and we saw a pale looking Ashlee on laying on the floor.

Lay ran out of the room, “ Guys she’s in her bedroom! Help! Quickly!” Lay frantically yelled.

Everyone quickly came running into the room.

“Guys think she’s unconscious.”

 

Chen hurriedly stepped forward then placed two fingers under her lower jaw bone.  He sighed, “She has a pulse.”

We all let out a breathe of relief.

Chen then inserted his arms under her shoulders and knees and picked her up.

I stood there stunned. Dang it! I should be the one doing that!

Chen gently placed her on top of the white covers.  “Someone get her water, her lips are cracked, I think she’s dehydrated.”

Kai ran to the kitchen and came back with a glass full of water.

We all surrounded the bed and Suho hyung bent down to gently shake her shoulder. Nothing happened, he shook her shoulder harder this time.

Her eyes fluttered open then closed again.

Ashlee POV

My head was pounding. I felt someone picking me up and placing me somewhere soft. When did Yunho oppa come back home? I heard voices but it sounds like mumbling to me. I felt someone shaking my shoulder. I open my eyes but the room was so bright so I closed them again. I sit up and grimaced, I felt like I was spinning again. I steady myself and open my eyes, and I see all 12 members with worried expressions.

 

“What happened?” I asked.

Before any of them could answer a new wave of nausea hit me. I scramble out the bed and shove Kris and Tao out of the way as I headed to the bathroom to puke again. I finished and rinsed my mouth. I stepped out of the bathroom and sat on my bed.

“How’d you guys know I passed out? How did you guys get in?”

“You were 2 hours late, you were supposed to meet up with us in the vocal room. We called Yunho hyung and he gave the code to us.” answered Xiumin. “Oh, that reminds me that I should call Yunho hyung and say you're sick.”

“What did you eat yesterday that made you so sick? Do we need to bring you to the hospital?” asked Luhan.

“Well I tried oysters for the first time last night and I ate alot. No, it’s probably food poisoning, I probably just  need to take today off and practice with you guys tomorrow.”

Sehun looked concerned. “ Are you sure?”

I nodded. “I’ll be fine. Thanks for coming and checking on me, I know you guys are really busy so I appreciate it.”

Just then Suho got a call. He sighed and hung up. “ We have to go a emergency meeting. I don’t want to leave you by yourself so Sehun will stay with you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter