Horror Movies

Distractions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slightly opened the door and I looked in through the tiny crack. I see all the members sitting in a circle in a deep conversation.

Lay saw the slightly opened door and yell whispered “ Guys, I think Ashlee’s here!”

They all stood up and pretended to do their own thing. I fully opened the door and stepped in acting like I just wasn’t eavesdropping on them.

“Hey guys!” I said brightly.

“Hi Ashlee” they all said in unison .

“We were just about to go get some food, so Sehun will stay with you while we're out.” said Baekhyun.

“Ok. I’ll see you guys later!”

As they all walked out the door each member grinned and looked at Sehun and I, Chanyeol looked directly at Sehun and said “Hwaiting!”

When the door closed I looked at Sehun, “Oppa what was that all about?”

“Oh that was nothing…Ok lets start practicing your version of Growl!” said Sehun.

After 30 mins I learnt the choreography up to the I’m growling, growling, growling part. We decided to take a break and Sehun suddenly asked me for my number so then I gave it to him.

We sat down on the floor and started talking about how our dream of being a singer and dancer began.

“I was actually recruited when I was in middle school. When I saw how trainees learned how to sing and dance, I was so fascinated that I really did want to be a singer.” said Sehun

“My dream started at a very young age. My parents and relatives told me when I was 4 I loved to perform and I made everyone gather around me while I was singing, they said the lyrics never made sense but they knew I wanted to do this when I was older.” I told Sehun.

Sehun smiled, “ If you were like this since you were young, there is no doubt that you’re going to debut.”

Before I could speak Sehun spoke up. “ Ashlee, I was wondering if this weekend do you want to g-”

The door opened.

D.O. POV

“I hope Sehun already asked her out while we were getting food.” said Kai.

“I hope he didn’t” muttered Chen.

I hit Chen’s arm

“Yah! That hurt!” exclaimed Chen.

We reached the practice room and Baekhyun walked in loudly saying “WE’RE BACK!”

Ashlee stood up to get the bags from Lay and helped Suho set up the food on the floor.

The rest of us looked at Sehun who was glaring at us.

“Did you ask her?” I whispered.

“ I was about too until you guys came!” said Sehun.

“ Sorry!” said Baekhyun.

“It’s ok Sehun…you can ask her again in the future.” said Luhan.

Ashlee POV

Before Sehun could finish his sentence Baekhyun came in saying “ WE’RE BACK” loudly. I stood up to help Suho set up the food on the floor.

I looked in the bags, “Oooo jjajangmyeon!” I said excitedly

Suho laughed, “I’m glad you like it because we spent 15 min. debating whether to get chicken or jjajangmyeon.”

After we ate Exo decided to play a silent game, the rule is whoever talks first has to clean up the mess we made. I leaned my back against the wall, this is gonna take a long time...so I might as well relax I thought. After about 15 minutes into the game, Chanyeol and Baekhyun look at each other with a sly grin on their faces. Out of no where Baekhyun some how has a bunch of drawing pads and markers, he then distributes them to the members and writes something down on his drawing pad. He turns the drawing pad around so we could see what he wrote, he wrote this: Sehun, did you ask Ashlee the question yet?

I raise my eyebrows and looked at Sehun, I then wrote: What question? on the paper and I turned it around for Exo to see.

Baekhyun starts writing the reply on his paper but before he could turn it Sehun yelled out “HYUNG DON’T!!” and grabbed the drawing pad and ripped the entire thing into pieces.

All of us were just staring blankly at Sehun and then everyone but me burst out laughing.

I was still confused, what question? I tried asking Tao but he couldn't even respond because he was rolling on the floor still laughing hysterically.

I just rolled my eyes, I’ll just ask them later.

Ding. I took out my phone and it was a message from Tania saying that Clara wanted to talk to me.

I look up and Exo has finally calmed down and stopped laughing, “Hey guys I have to go because the new choreographer needs me.”

Sehun looks at me with pleading eyes, “Ashlee help me clean up before you leave!”

I looked at ground and it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter