The Beginning

Distractions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Welcome to Seoul, South Korea. I hope you enjoyed your flight in Asiana Airlines.” said the pilot of the airplane. I smiled * YES!! I’m here!* I thought while thinking back to all those years of singing and dancing lessons.* I’m officially a S.M. entertainment trainee*

I looked at Tania who was sitting next to me and I could tell she was thinking the exact same things. I met her here on the plane, I found out were both  S.M. trainees, we lived in the opposite sides of Vancouver , we're both half korean and chinese, we we're both 17 and that our brothers are TVXQ. My big brother is Yunho and her brother is Changmin.

During the plane ride I told her that it’s gonna be a tough road ahead of us and that we need to focus. So I jokingly said “ No boyfriends for me until I debut!” But I was serious, I can’t have any distractions. Anyways my love life ,i’ve dated a few people but it always ended up with me getting hurt and heartbroken so I just don’t date anymore, i’m afraid that i’m gonna get hurt again.

We walked out and got our passports checked, and then we exchanged numbers.

I finally spotted my bright red suitcase in the baggage claim. While I picked up my luggage my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Ashlee! It's me Yunho"

"Oppa! Are you waiting for me?"

"I'm a few minutes away. Just wait outside okay?"

"Sure,see you later. Bye."

As I hung up I turned to Tania," Bye Tania! My brother is almost here. I'll see you on the first day!"

As I walked out and I saw Yunho running to me so I ran and gave him a bear hug.

"Oppa! I missed you so much!" I exclaimed.

"I know, I missed you to!" said Yunho

After all the hugging we went to his car and on the drive he told me that I’ll be living by my self in our Penthouse apartment. He’s living with Changmin since its easier for them because promotions are coming up.

I told him about my auditions for S.M.. I said that I passed the auditions because of my voice and "charisma". I told him I met Changmin's little sister, he was surprised because he and Changmin planned on having dinner together so that we'll be friends.

We finally arrived at the apartment, we went up to the top floor and when Yunho opened the door my jaw dropped. It was the biggest apartment I have ever seen. *Man...i’m gonna be so lonely.*

“ I know what you're thinking Ashlee. Don’t worr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter