Bubble Tea

Distractions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV         

I’m in one of my favorite rooms in the S.M. Building, I go here when I get stressed or when my hyungs are bothering me. I was about to fall asleep when someone opened the door. I opened my eyes and there was a girl with slightly tanned skin and long black hair. It looks like she’s about to cry. I studied her face more, wow she’s really cute! I thought. Then the pretty girl started saying words in english, I only understood some phrases like “ruining my future” and “singing and dancing lessons wasted”. She started sobbing so then I finally spoke up.

“Ummm…. Are you ok?”

Ashlee POV

“Sehun sunbae! I’m sorry for disturbing you!” I said while I was mentally beating myself for crying in front of idols,especially Sehun.

“No it’s fine! You didn’t do anything.” He said as he motioned me to sit next to him. I sat down. “ Hmm you're a trainee right? Don’t be too stressed!” said Sehun, “oh by the way if you don't know already my name is Oh Sehun I am 20 years old, What’s your name?”

I smiled, “ My name is Jung Ashlee, I am 17 years old.”

*wow… she has a beautiful smile!* Sehun thought

Then both Sehun and I started talking about their lives. Sehun discovers that Yunho from TVXQ is my big brother, and I’m from Vancouver , i’m half korean and half Chinese, and my talent is singing. I discovered that he’s a really funny guy and that his “cold” facial expressions is just a mask and we both LOVE bubble tea. Sehun suggested that we should go get bubble tea and I said yes.

While going to go get bubble tea Sehun noticed that I still called him sunbae.

“Ashlee you can call me oppa.” he said while smiling.

I felt my face get hot….damn! I’m blushing.“R-Really?”

*she’s so adorable! I can’t wait to tell the hyungs about her!* thought Sehun.

Sehun nods and says we arrived in the bubble tea shop.Sehun ordered Strawberry and I got Original Milk Tea, we went outside and sat down on a bench.

“So...Ashlee why were you crying?” Sehun suddenly asked.

“Oh… well I was practicing with the other trainees and I kept making mistakes while we were dancing. So then Yonghwa started yelling at me and he even threatened to send me back to Vancouver!” I said sadly

“ Don’t worry! Yonghwa is always mean the first few weeks he’ll get nicer soon. Trust me.” said Sehun “Oh and if you need any help with choreography you can always ask me.”

“ Really? Thanks!” I said.

Just then I looked at him and our gazes locked and we just stared at each other. I realized what I was doing and I quickly looked away.

By the time we finished our drinks i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter