babyfaced flashbacks

In Three months Time

I opened my mouth to reply but somehow the words seemed to have been caught in my throat. I was finally knocked out of my trance when Jin began waving her hand vigorously in my face.

“Jae?” she calls out

“Luhan?” I croaked out

“Aww, Jaeminnie don’t be like that” he spoke, mocking hurt in his voice.

Before I could comprehend any of the things happening I was in Luhan’s embrace, the smell of cologne and honey instantly clouding over my thoughts.

“You don’t know how much I missed you” I whispered into his ear, my head resting in the crook of his neck.

“Uh, Jaemin?”

Crap! I completely forgot about Jin. She must be feeling so awkward right now. I quickly broke away from Luhan’s promising embrace and my heels to see Jin.

“Yeah?”

“Who’s this?”

I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth as I thought about what to say in response. My brows furrowed a bit as my thinking became deeper. What was Luhan to me? How do I classify him?

“I’m just an old friend of hers” Luhan answers for me

Yeah, just a friend my subconscious chimed in. Yeah thanks for the horrible timing.

“Oh, okay then nice to meet you” she grins as she extends her hand out implying that he shakes it.

Luhan being the person he is instantly took her hand in his and gave it a light shake, his smile never leaving his flawless face.

Flawless face. I internally chuckled because Luhan wasn’t always this cute and beautiful, but then again everyone has their trials and tribulations at one point yeah?

I remember when I was in the 5th grade coming home to see my mother’s friends who were visiting from China, earlier that day I heard that they had a son. I couldn’t keep still that day. Knowing that maybe I would make a new friend and maybe I would be able to have someone like me without having an actual reason to gave me life.

I flung the door open and stepped inside of the suburban house that had a very expensive looking interior. I quickly slipped off my shoes and dropped down my book bag before rushing into the living room. My smile fell instantly as I was met with a grumpy looking boy with chocolate colored eyes and cheeks lightly dotted with acne.

My flashback was put to an halt as I was asked something.

“Huh?”

“Nothing, I was just asking who this Kai person is, Jin has mentioned him quite a lot” Luhan whispered.

My mind suddenly stopped and that tan boy was the only think my mind could seem to comprehend.  


Short chapter, Yeah I know. Sorry about that I've been on a short haitus and I guess I'm back, erm yeah. I also changed my username to Kerbzley so yeah bye.