My first kiss went a little like this

In Three months Time

The tour was awkward. There is no other way to describe it but awkward. The walk was silent and Jong In and I would steal glances at each other every once in the blue trying our best to avoid having actual contact with one another.

We are now sitting in the kitchen with the rest of the Kim family eating breakfast. I didn’t eat much food and only spoke every once in a while. I would roll my eyes at a few of the snarky side comments from the two demons— I mean the two sisters.

“Right Jaemin?” I lifted my head up upon hearing my name. I turned to Mrs. Kim or as she told me to call her ‘Auntie’.

“Uh…Yes?” I answered hesitantly, scared that I have made the wrong choice. She shot up from her seat and began clapping and squealing like a kid. I looked around at everyone else as they sighed and gave me a look that said ‘what the hell did you just do’

I leaned closer to Jong In and whispered “What did I just agree to?”

“You said it was a great idea to take a family trip to the beach.” He said before letting out a groan “She said your answer was the one that mattered the most” he finished.

My eyes went wide; they were probably bulging out of my sockets now. How could I be so dumb? I bit my lip while looking down to my bowl of rice.

The truth is I’m scared to go to the beach, not because I’m scared of the creatures living on it or anything. It’s just because I have a fear of water. Not small amounts of water but things like oceans, lakes, pools, etc. I’ve been scared of them ever since that day I almost died.

I was 11 years old at the time; my parents went out on an errand and left me at home with my older brother. He was talking on the phone to his girlfriend which was code for ‘do not disturb me I am dealing with something more important than you’.

After a while I got bored of watching TV and being on my laptop so I changed into a pair of shorts and a random T-shirt and slipped on a pair of slippers before running out of the house.

I skipped towards the lake near the house and sat on the dock with my legs dangling off of the edge. Just as I got up and was about to go back into the house I slipped on a stray tree branch, lost my footing, and fell straight into the lake. I swam up and took in a big gasp of air before gravity pulled me back down into the water.

I struggled a lot and once I made it to the top I shrieked my brother’s name for help. “Oppa!” I screeched hoping he would leave his girlfriend for one second to save the life of his sister.

My body then went underwater once again but this time I had no energy to struggle anymore so I just closed my eyes and began to think my last words.

Just as I thought I was about to die my arm was being pulled somewhere by another’s persons hand. Once my body made it to the surface I began gasping out for air like a maniac.

I opened my eyes and rolled on to my back then I looked straight into the boys eyes. He looked a bit familiar… I knew him form somewhere I just couldn’t pinpoint where from

“Oh god Jaemin! Are you okay?” I heard a woman’s voice. Is that Auntie? I turned my head to the right slowly as I saw the two women running towards me.

One of them being my mom and her being completely shocked. As she made it to me and the boy she crouched down and cupped my face in her hands. I watched her as she cried and mumbled I’m sorry over and over again.

Later on that night I was lying in bed with that boy from earlier. The room was filled with our talking and my occasional few sneezes and sniffles.

“Lay down” he ordered and without any refusal I lied down on my back and stared blankly at the ceiling.

“Thanks for today” I mumbled still looking at the ceiling as little blue and green patterns began to appear.

“No problem” He replied “It’s either that or deal with a lifetime of scolding from my mom” he said with a small chuckle trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

“You think you’ll be alright?” he continued

“Yeah, I guess” I said

He stood up from the bed and looked down at me. “My family is spending the night so we’ll be close by, come to me first if you have a nightmare okay?”

“Okay” I said with my gaze still on the plain white ceiling.

I felt the bed dip a little, telling me he was on the bed and before my brain could register anything that was happening he leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on my lips. It somehow sent electricity throughout my body. His thick lips pressed again my small rosy ones. Not long after he pulled away sadly. I then got a glimpse of his face

He then made his way to the door before sending me a soft goodnight then exiting my room. I don’t think my face has ever been that red before but I sure know it felt like a whole new level to me.   

 He kind of looks familiar…

+++

“Okay everyone ready?” Auntie called out to the four of us

“Yes” we all chorused, sounding like a bunch of dying whales in the process.

We were now sitting in the black ‘travel car’ aka minivan on our way to the Kim’s beach house. Even the thought of the having a beach house is so incredible. I stuffed one of my earbuds in my ear and directed my gaze towards the window.

Not long my body fell asleep and all I could think of is that this week in the beach house will be one hell of a week with so many obstacles to get over. 


Hey guys I'm back again! Sorry about the late update and short chapter I wan't able to update this weeked because of my prject and stuff but I'm back now. Even though I'm a bit busy I will still fit in a bit of time for you guys! I hope you liked the little flash back in there. I'm sorry if it's a bit rushed. Uh please excuse any mistakes you find. This is NOT edited. Okay wel bye!

,BlasianAegyo