Devil One and Devil Two

In Three months Time

“Wow, Jaemin you got so big” Mrs. Kim squealed in front of me. We have now relocated to the living room and are currently sitting parallel to each other on separate couches along with the rest of our families. 

“Ah, yes I have” I replied with a small smile not sure what to do as there are now five people I don’t know at all, well with exception of one, all staring me down.

“You’ve gotten so pretty over the years, I remember when you were at least 5 or and you would always jumble up your words” She said with a surprisingly comforting laugh and her signature eye smile that apparently everyone in her family has.

“Thank you” I smiled once again and bowed my head politely to her

“No need to be so formal, we’ve met before right? Ah, it must be because it’s been about 11 years since we’ve last been able to meet” She said before turning to my parents and starting a conversation with them about how they shouldn’t have kept away for so long. 

Somewhere in between our massive conversation Jong In slipped his way over to our side of the room I’ll have to stay almost my whole summer with him.

“Minnie, Jong In will be showing you your room, go follow him” My dad said interrupting my train of thought.

I nodded a little before picking up my backpack and my suitcase and reluctantly following behind him. While following him I took note of a few small features of his.

I studied his posture, his structure, the way he walked. For a second I found it hot the way he would look back and give a small smirk which I was sure meant nothing.

I wondered where the hell the nice and quiet Jong In that I see at school went. So that’s what summer does to kids now? Let’s just hope I can survive this summer and never have to speak of this moment ever again.

“So are you coming in or not?” He asked wrecking my train of thought.

I noticed that we were indeed already at the room and he was inside looking at me as if I was really dumb or something. Oh goodness, I must look like the biggest idiot right now.

I said nothing and drug my suitcase inside of the room and placed it nest to the closet then took my backpack and placed it on the floor next to my suitcase softly not want to break my tablet that was inside.

“Thanks” I said not looking at him and kneeling down to begin unpacking.

“What was that?” he asked while leaning against the doorframe.

I looked up and looked towards him ready to repeat myself until I saw the arrogant smirk he was wearing on his face.

“Never mind” I said before taking a stack of clothes and putting it inside of the dresser. The room was absolutely beautiful. The walls were painted a green mint the furniture was all white and the bed spread was a beautiful rose color.

“Sorry about the room. I guess my mom went a little overboard when she heard there would be another girl in the house.” He said while looking around at the room.

“No need, it’s beautiful”

He suddenly got quiet and stood there leaning against the doorframe and looking at me as if I was weird.

“What?” I asked getting a little uncomfortable with the awkward atmosphere.

“Nothing, it’s just that this is the most you’ve spoken to me since we were young” he shrugged.

“Wait. You remember? How can you remember something that involved me and I can’t” I said slightly angered that he knew more than me.

“Of course I remember I’m just surprised you don’t remember who stole your first kiss” he said with a smug smirk before turning on his heels and walking back to the living room.

I just stood there dumbfounded. I didn’t know how to react. I just kept my eyes glued on the spot where he stood and wondered where the hell the sweet boy from class A4 went.

+++

After saying my farewells to my parents I sat there awkwardly in the living room of the Kim’s. I didn’t know what would be the appropriate thing to do so I just sat there deciding that it would be best for me not to do anything at all.

Mrs. Kim then got up to start dinner and Mr. Kim went into his ‘den’ and watched some sort of sports game. I could tell from the excessive cheering coming from the room.

I was let there with the three Kim children. I took out my phone and decided to save myself room the awkward situation by playing a few games and texting a few people here in there.

My head shot up when I heard one of the sisters their teeth and give me a judging look before looking at her sister then back at me and talking.

“How rude, you don’t even try to acknowledge our presences” she mumbled out loud just for me to hear.

I looked up from my phone a breathed through my nose heavily.

“Is there something you want from me?” I asked clearly irritated by these two

“Yes, we want you to leave. Right guys?” One sister spoke

“Yeah” Kai mumbled, keeping his gaze off of me

“Yup” the other sister said cheerily

“Well I do too but sadly I’m stuck here with you three” I said before looking back at my phone checking the text I just got.

I heard one of the girls scoff before leaving the room and the other mumble ‘’ before leaving after her sister. I stayed there and let out a relieve sigh before going back to texting.

“Sorry about that, they can be a little-“

“Save it” I cut Jong In off before standing up and walking to my new room.

Once I made it inside the room I took a shower in the bathroom that came with the room and changed into my night clothes before slipping into bed and going straight to sleep not worrying about the small growl that would come from my stomach every so often.

+++

“Good morning Jaemin, what happened yesterday? You didn’t eat dinner.” Mrs. Kim was the first one to speak to me as I walked out of my assigned room with a hoodie and skinny jeans on and my hair cascading down my shoulders in its wavy form.

“Ah, yes I wasn’t that hungry so I decided to go to sleep” I smiled

“Where are you going so early in the morning?” Mr. Kim looked u from his newspaper and asked.

“I’m just going for a walk. I wanted to admire the scenery a bit” I stated with a small smile grazed over my lips.

“But you don’t know the area all that well, why don’t we have Jong In show you around?” Mrs. Kim chirped

Before I could stop her she was already at the foot of the stairs yelling for her son to come down. A few seconds after I heard the door creak open followed by quick footsteps. A smile came to Mrs. Kim’s lips as her son was now in front of her still with traces of sleep on his face.

“Jong In-ah can you do mommy a favor and show Jaemin around? She wants to go for a walk this morning.”

He turned his head towards me making his hair bounce a little from the movement and looked at me sleepily.

“N-no I’m fine I can do it on my own” I stuttered not wanting to be a nuisance to the tan boy in front of me.

“Sure” He answered his mother before going upstairs for a second and coming back down with the same pair of sweats and a hoodie. He looked a bit different. The sleep in his eyes from earlier was gone, his tousled hair was now brushed neatly and he looked more awake and alert than before.

“Let’s go” he said before putting on his shoes and walking out of the door with me trailing quickly behind.


Yeah, Short Chapter today (Whoop dee doo) I'm sorry for the wait. I was trying to finish my reseach paper and I was studying like a motherchucker so I can be able to pass, keep good grades, and go on a upcoming feild trip (that is $320). This week has been filled with so much ugh that it's unbelievable how I am still alive but I'm not going to bore you with my oh-so-boring  life. Oh and I love exo's Kai and I do NOT think of his sisters to be this way. I just made them a bit y so that they fit the character how I wanted them two. Trust me, I have more to come from them  so don't think they will just be on the sidelines. Eheueheueheu. Okay yeah so Bye!

,BlasianAegyo