The constipated kisser

In Three months Time

I was awakened by someone lightly shaking my body. I stretched out my arms then immediately put one down to cover my mouth as a long and exaggerated yawn escaped.

I turned my head in the direction of the sleep violator and came face to face with Jong In. His face was oh so close to mine. I leaned back but I couldn’t get away too much because of the window of the van. He leaned in closer making only a mere inch come between his face and mine.

“What’s wrong?” he asked almost looking a bit concerned but when I saw that twisted little smirk of his grow on his face I knew he was only here to make fun of the new found advantage he had.

“Did I scare you?” he asked but this time leaning in a little more closely. Now we were really close to each other. No, we were now dangerously close to each other. 

I felt the heat rise to my face and new that my face was probably as red as a tomato at the moment causing me to be even more embarrassed.

“Jong In” I stuttered “what are you doing”

He leaned in closer. So close that someone from a different point would think we were kissing. Just then I thought of Auntie and how much she would get a kick out of this if she found out- or at least thought we were kissing.

“What do you think I’m doing?” he asked his face now so close that I can feel his breath on my lips.

I gulped and moved my gaze from his eyes to the window trying my best to avoid having to have any type of eye contact. I then felt his hand turn my face back towards him.

“Answer me” He demanded “Or, I’ll kiss you”

“I don’t know what you’re doing” I answered

“Tell me the truth; you’re obviously a horrible liar”  

 “Am not” I defended crossing my arms over my chest I the process

“Right” he agreed sarcastically “Now tell me what was really going on in that pretty little head of yours”

Pretty? Oh god. Why is he doing this to me? What’s his motive? I bet he’s doing this just to get a good laugh out of me isn’t he? Ugh. I hate when stuff like this happens.

I kept my silence not wanting to give him the idea that he somehow one this petti little brawl of ours. I looked deep into his orbs becoming fed up with this charade and kneed him in the stomach causing him to double over giving me enough time to escape.

I hurried leaped from my position and out of the car leaving him on the floor of the vehicle groaning. I sent him a small smile when he looked over at me accusingly.

“Sorry?” I said not really meaning it before skipping off towards the house.

+++

After getting settled into the guest room of the beach house I shuffled down the stairs with my earbuds in my ears and G Dragon booming in my ears.

Once I reached the foot of the stairs I watched as Jong In hobbled into the house. I put my hand over my mouth in hopes of stifling the endless laughs tumbling out of my mouth.

I turned off my music and pulled out my earbuds, little giggles failing to leave my mouth as I looked back up at him hunched over with his arm protectively around his stomach.

I opened my mouth to say something but just as the words were about to escape my mouth Auntie came running in the living room and rushed over to the pained Jong In.

“Aww, Jonginnie what’s wrong? Are you constipated again? Ah this is the second time this we what should we do.” Auntie asked while sitting down a now embarrassed Jong In “Stay here I’ll go get the medicine” she said before hurrying into the kitchen where I could hear her rumbling through the cabinets.

“Aww jonginnie what happened? You look a bit hurt” I said feigning innocence.

I only began to laugh more as I saw his burning glare on me. Auntie then came running back in with a pack of constipation powder and glass of water.

“Here take this, it should clear your constipation by 2:00” she informed while holding out the two things to him

“Mom I don’t need it” he rejected

“Jong In take this for the sake of your ” she as if it was nothing

“Mom I’m fine” he whined and she only pressed on more.

“Jong In please, Mommy will buy you milk afterwards” she said in hopes of him changing his mind.

“Mom no!” he made his final answer before hobbling up the stairs.

As he made his way up the stairs Aunties face fell.

“Aish this boy. So stubborn. Yah! Why can’t you just do what I say? Must you be so difficult?” she yelled up the stairs after him.

She then turned to me and my hair

“At least our Jaemin-ah here is so obedient and pretty” she said before making her way back into the kitchen.

“Kids dinner will be ready by 6:30, don’t be late!” She shouted from the kitchen.

+++

Feeling guilty about kneeing pretty close to his ‘Jong In Junior’ I knocked on Jong In’s door to apologize for it.

“Come in” I heard his voice through the door.

I opened the door slowly and slid in through the small crack I made. Once inside I closed the door gently behind me. He was lying on the bed with his eyes closed, and hand over his eyes, and one leg up. A rather y pose if you ask me

“Jong-“I started but was cut off by him

“Kai”

“Huh?” I asked completely dumbfounded

“You can call me Kai, all my friends do” Does this mean were friends?

“Uh, alright then Kai. I just came here to apologize for kneeing you earlier today, it was very rude of me and I should have asked you nicely to get off of me”

“It’s fine, it was my fault anyway” He said still having his eyes closed

“Are you alright?” I asked coming a bit closer to examine him.

“Yeah can you just do me a favor?” he asked

“Uh yeah sure why not? What do you want me to do?”

“I know this sounds weird but can you rub my stomach for me?” he asked peeking through one of his eyes.

I nodded and crawled onto the bed next to him then began rubbing slowly circles on his flat stomach. Oh wow since when has he had abs. Oh god they’re so defined. When does he work out he doesn’t look like he does. I could feel his body relax as I continued my slowly circles on his stomach.

“Jaemin” he called

“Yeah?”

“Come closer I have to tell you something.”

Sparking a sudden curiosity I leaned my body forward over his face. I curled my hair behind my ear so it wouldn’t get on his face. I ducked down and little lower with my head turned to the side and said.

“What is it?”

He then placed his hand on my face and turned it towards him before leaning up and placing a soft kiss on my lips. These lips, they feel just the same. I couldn’t find myself to pull away which caused the kiss to get deeper. His tongue sneakily sliding into my mouth and battling with mine, his lips in perfect sync with mine. I loved how his lips fit perfectly to mine. It like they were-

“Kai dinner time come-“I quickly pulled away and turned to see Auntie standing in the doorway.

I could just imagine how wrong this looks to her. My hands on her sons stomach his on my neck. It must have been more awkward for her to walk in like this.

Her expression looked a bit shocked and I expected her to react in about 3…2…1

“Kya~” she began to squeal and clap while literally doing twirls around the room. I don’t know how to feel embarrassed that she caught us in a deep lip lock or scared by her sudden actions.

“Aigoo so cute, c’mon kids lets go eat dinner” she said a huge smile plastered on her face as she skipped out of the room.

“What just happened” I asked still looking at the door completely dumbfounded

“My mother has just entered fangirl mode, it might be a while before she calms down” he said letting out a sigh

“Ah, she’s so weird but cute” I commented before turning back to him

“True, now where were we?” he asked moving up to continue the kiss but I stopped him by placing my hand on his lips.

“Nope, I’m hungry now. Too bad” I shrugged before hoping off the bed

“So that means you would still kiss me if you weren’t hungry right?” he asked

“I never said that” I chuckled before jogging down the steps with him not too far behind

“Yah what do you mean by that?” he asked but in return got no reply from me. 


Hi guys I'm here again with another update! Sorry guys it's a bit late but meh. I hope everyone has been doing well and I hope everyone praysfor the lost malaysian plane. I heard two of the boarders had fake passports. Well anyway. Happy Tuesday! 

,BlasianAegyo