What Next

What is Real ?

With earphones back firmly in place and my hood covering my face from sight i began to roam the halls. *wow this school is big* I check my timetable. *oh yes english first i might actually do well* As i walked a thought came across my mind, those eyes. THOSE GOD DAMN EYES. Why am i thinking of them, clear the clear mind. Oh FTSK song* i proceeded along the hall

Casually i walked into the class room to find oh yes i was late. However i was finally greeted with a friendly smile and from a teacher fluent in english *this is my new heaven*. She left me to introduce myself as i bowed my eyes scanned the room. All i saw was a sea of blank faces. That was when he caught me. His eyes dragged me in again as i saw that devilish smirk form across his face again. *Whatever you do avoid the eyes* i kept on staring *WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU LOOK AWAY* i took my eyes off but at that moment his hand shot up. A mumer of korean filled my head *nope don't understand it again >_<* Within that moment the teacher with a smile had ushered me towards the guy. It was this time i had noticed the empty seat next to him. *why me*.

Sadly i sank into the seat as i pulled my earphones, my last piece of sanity out of my ears. As the teacher began to write as i noticed the guy had no intrest in me but was absorbed in the lesson. I let out a long sigh of relief at this *sigh*.  His eyes snapped up straight in contact with my eyes. immediatly i pulled my eyes back to the board. Oh no he did not like this.

A hand found its way to my face a gentally but with great force turnt my face towards his. Our faces were so close, lips almost touching as he whispered once again to me *this time you idiot, focus on what he says* our eyes locked as his lips began to move fluently.

So you don't like me ignoring you, but when i give you my attention you turn away. Oh baby don't play these games we both know you want me i bet you couldn't even stop thinking of me after this morning. *OHH DEAR GOD HOW DID HE KNOW* Do yourself a favour don't ignore me, i don't like. *my face flushed bright red* Alright?

*well he's self obsessed, how dare he think i like him. Wait wow wait why am i blushing* i pull my head back a glared back at the teacher *Snicker* *why is he laughing at me ARGH* Why of this time did the teacher have to ask me a question

Now none of us like being asked a question in lessons. I've been speaking english for 17 years i got this one sorted. BUZZ WRONG No no i didn't. What is a verb? what a stupid question. Could it get worse. Ofcourse that stupid guy knew the answer. *Mr perfect with the perfect eyes and the knowledge* I might die of shame today. I glanced toward him and that stupidly, dreamy smirk placed across his face *stop thinking like this*. All to do know is to wait for the bell.

Ahhh sweet relief. Earphones back in as i dashed towards the door. *Rocking to All Time Low as i arrived in the next room* Chemistry, could be worse. Thankfully the teacher showed me to a spare seat before everyone arrived *this is getting better*. I let my head rest on the table as my eyes closed. Finally im away from him.

My peace was soon interupted by a strange poking sensation in the side of my head *what the..*. lazy my eyes open to look upon, well the cutest guy id ever seen. Brown eyes covered in curiosity and worry as he studied me. Lifting y head to look at him properly i noticed his hand stretch towards * Ah hell no not again*

Jumping backwards i screamed *why do i always scream?* GET AWAY FROM ME.

The curiosity deepened as he began to laugh *wow his laugh was deep and made him more attractive* onc ehe finished laughing and i'd finished screaming he took the seat next to mine and laided his head down to a simillar position mine was in.

Im Yesung by the way. And you have some paper stuck to you cheek. A cute playful glint struck his eyes as i reached for the paper

*Oh dear....Whats Next >_<*

 


Sorry about the chapters i just need to introduce my mains, however minho will come i a bit later :p hes very important to this story ^_^

 

Please comment or subscribe