Flower Boy?

What is Real ?

Home, well a house filled with boxes and bubble wrap *ohh bubble wrap POP kekekeek ^_^* After the tragedy that was my first day *stupid cute guys* im off to my first job interview.

I wonder what you do in a flower shop? *hmmm Oh no IM LATE*

That run even if it was downhill is my exercise for the year *pant pant* Ok me quick check hair-sorted, face-clean, outfit-coud do better, here we go.

WOW this shop is seriously cute, everything seems so old fashioned. A warm wall of sweet sceants hit me as i stepped in. As i approached the aged wooden counter i felt like an actress out of a 50's movie *weird right :P*. I wrapped my hand around the little brass bell place on the counter *Ting oh this place is so cute*. All that this shop is missing is a kindly Ajumma. As this thought was passing my mind he had emerged from the back room. That Yesung boy, with his adorable smile and puppy eyes *so dreamy* gazing at me with a slightly shocked expression. *awkward*

Uhmm can i help you...again? *even his smirk is cute not evil like the other guys, i should learn his name*

Well i was offered a job interview here *eyes down and look up with cute puppy eyes and go*

Are you sure you didn't miss me so decided to follow me? Ahh he winked at me *melts* Wait *is he flirting with me? please tell me they don't all act like this*

*ok i can flirt back and win* Sorry sweetie, just the job for today *and end with a wink*

Now im not to sure how the rest of the convosation went, all i know is I GOT THE JOB.

i can't help but think this guy is an actual flower boy, yes hes prettier than most guys but hes prettier than the flowers *my flower boy, ohh face/plam*. Finally an upside, i get to spend most of my days with the Yesung guy ^_^ *you better get a grip of yourself, pabo*


Yesung POV

Normally i try to avoid awkward people, but theres something about this one. She makes me smile and flirt *what was that >_<* i get the feeling its going to be fun working with this one *kekeke*

*ARGH why does she make me smile* *i might have to make her mine... but i saw they way Kyuhyun looked at her...*

 

Game on *she obviously likes me*