does he want to die

What is Real ?

Elise POV

Ahhh so sleepy, all night studying just to prove Yesunggie oppa wrong *keke i will win.* Re-viewing what i'd learnt last night i failed to notice the shadow that loomed infront of me *THUMP* *i need to start looking where im going >_<* as i come to my senses i find two hands holding my arms firmly as i tried to walk away.

You seem to like walking in to me sweetie. Stunned, shocked i hate it that i feeze around these guys. Come on i'll walk you to work, a guy got beaten up here recently. That look in his eye sent a shiver down my spine. He felt me shiver and placed an arm round my shoulders. *what was that look*

I noticed you spend alot of time with yesung hyung?. He raised an eyebrow as he asked, looking down at me.

Nae i like yesung oppa, he's fun to be around, i feel safe. i keep my eyes focused forward to avoid his paralyzing looks.

And what about me. He lifted his face towards the sky as he asked, avoiding my gaze. I like this side of him, he seems normal?

I racked my brain, who do i answer this, what do i think of...

I'm not to sure, you never even told me you're name. you just started.. He pushed me back to the wall, arm leant on the wall either side of me. HIs sweet breath cover my face, as i found my heart beating faster. he face was close to close i could feel the brush of his lips.

Just started what? i never give a girl this sort of attention. He moved his face so close, i felt the pressure on my lips. With all my strength i pushed him backwards.

What is wrong with you, do you want to die? i've never been son angry. Who does he think he is, can't he show some sincerity. This is whats wrong with you, you're inapable of being nice, you literally force youself on me. Can't you just be a friend? My anger kept rising, i needed to get away from him. How dare he act this way.

I ran. So fast. Was i crying. I don't care. I need Yesung oppa.