Oppa?

What is Real ?

Elisa POV

Tears streamed down my face. what is his problem, who does this to someone. I burst into the shop.

Oppa! Yesunggie Oppa!?! Where is he, oppas neve late. I became worried. I ran around the shop making sure he wasn't hiding a a joke. Thats when i found a note

Elisa,

       I can't come to work today, i left you notes with both english and korean to help, i knwo you will do well. I'll promise i'll come see you when i can. Don't forget to check the forum i left the computor on so you won't get to lonely without me, im sorry.

Yesunggie oppa xx

I hope oppas ok. I feel like somethings wrong. He must of been here earley to leave me a note. Ill leave him a present before i leave *^_^ that'll make him feel better.*

After a few hours of fixing bouquets and taking orders i decided to look at the forum. I felt like i needed to talk to someone after this morning. ahh i'll post a blog and see if anyone can help. After all a fandom is like a family as oppa says ^_^. Ok lets start.


Shinee dorm

Minho POV

*bing* new blog post* *Damn shh stupid laptops.* I heard a murmer from the bedroom praying no ones woken up

Minho-shi what are you doing it's so earley. Ahh great jonghyun hyung awake.

Nothing hyung just online. *Please let him be to tired to care* With a lot of shuffling sounds and a large thump he joined me on the floor.

Your on a shawol forum, whats going on? a playfully mocking smirk arose on his face, but his eyes were shaddowed in concern.

Im trying to learn, shh go back to sleep. What am i doing >_<

*kekek* This is going to end bad, if you need help you know where i am. Why does he always laugh at me. Atleast hes gone back to sleep.

Now whats this blog about *...* damn i need to help her she's all alone, she needs someone to be there.

 


Sorry for the short chapter, but i got my exam results, and there good ^_^ so its of to go party :P

Please comment and i'll try to update more frquently

:O Wheres Yesung gone !?!