.....he gave me a flower

What is Real ?

Back In the shop

Elisa POV

Oppa! Why did you do that. *he's inviting random people to be my friend what is this*

Oppas helping you silly, he reached up to ruffle my hair. nothings going to happen its just talking and i'll look after you if anything does happen arraso?.  that stupid lopsided grin returns to his face >_< *what, how did that just make my anger leave me, HOW DOES HE DO THAT*

As he rises from the seat he grabs my waist and places me in the seat. Now send each person a short email introducing yourself, who knows they might like you. And with that he left me, staring blankly at the screen. *why does he have to be like that **SULK** Introduce myself hmm, wait what how do you type on this thing...*thinks* OPPA!.........HELP ME

A fluffy head poke around the door. Ask me in korean...then i'll help you. *damn think think...Oh*

jom dowajuseyo oppa ^_^. wah im so cute when i talk korean *happy happy happy*

After an hour of "teaching" from yesung *by which i mean hair ruffles if im right or flicked on the forehead if im wrong or don't listen, oppas mean >_<* i have finally learnt to type in korean.

there oppa i've sent everyone a message...now what? i feel kind of sad i finished i liked playing with the korean letters :/

Turn it off, we actually have work to do. He stares at me with a raised eyebrow. Ofcourse i forgot were working right now, it felt like two old friends hanging out...*weird*

I never thought i could enjoy working like this. We spent hours putting together special orders from one person to another, penning the messages of love, hope and friendship to one another. Its so romantic *what i would give for a boy to order me some, forever alone*

 

Yesung POV

shes been staring at that bouquet for ages. I wonder what shes thinking. I glance down at my work bench to see a single rose i'd left out. *would it freak her if i gave her the rose...*

I slowly walked behind, careful not to distract her concentration. Quickly placing on arm around her waist, resting my chin on her shoulder i held the rose infront of her. She froze *haha this is fun, but why do i get a strane feeling every time i do this,im playing it's not like i like her*. as she reached out to grab the rose her hands trembled slightly. Our fingers brushed as he pick the rose from my hands, i could feel the heat radiating from her cheeks. Casually walking away i explained how a yellow rose is the sign of friendship. Her expression remainded frozen even after i'd finished talking. Did i break her?

 

Elisa POV

Why am i frozen, he's just being friendly, it's the flower of friendship get a grip PABO PABO PABO. Im not sure how long i stood there scolding myself but it's not until he began poking the side of my head did i return to this world.*surely theres a nicer way to get my attention*


Yah, it's late lets go home. he began gentally pushing my back towards the door, before he leaves to walk ahead of me. Oh don't forget your jangmi. As he said it, he was trying control the smile spreading across his face

What on earth is a jangmi? His head dropped in an exhausted gesture.

Jangmi is a rose. *Ohhh makes sense really* You need to learn more words dongseang. He was holding the door open, waiting for me to leave. Just about to walk through the door when BANG. Yesung decided to snake around me out the door first, sending me into the wall *ow ok that hurt, he will pay*. I jumped and smacked him lightly on the head. His face formed a massive oh * :0 like this hehe* he ran towards me trying to hit me back.

We ran down the streets chasing each other and attacking when we got the chance. Before i knew it we were racing towards my house. I collapsed on the floor, gasping for breath. *this ofcourse started an eruption of laughs and comments about my fitness from my dearest oppa*. I decided to get him back for the teasing. i walked up behind and hugged him

Bye oppa i had fun, see you tomorrow. *haha im just that good he so froze when i did that. score 1-1*

Yesung POV

What was that. i joke but her. *Wait, ofcourse she likes me i knew it.* I need to say something so it looks like it didn't affect me. Think think THINK!!!!

Yah pabo! Oh yes she shes glaring at me*opps* Don't forget to check the forum i want your korean to improve, i'll be testing you. With that i left her standing outside her house glaring *hehe im so cool, she like me even more now*. We'd spent so long laying around it was starting to get dark. Truning the corner into a near by street a pair of hands grabbed me throwing me against a wall.

You better keep your distance she's going to be mine. I knew that voice. it dripped out of the mouth with evil.

I opened my mouth to reply, but before i could utter a word... He punched me, hard and straight into my face sending me to floor. He let out a satisifed cackle and walked off.

Don't forget i'l be watching to make sure you keep your distance hyung. If he thinks he's getting her, he is mistaken.