Beautiful Boy

Arbitrary Twenty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beautiful - Beast

 

 

Chapter Two

Beautiful Boy

“Uh…” one of the males mumbled awkwardly, cold sweat pouring down his temples. “Hello there—oomf!” Exactly at that moment, a beeping sound was heard and the front door opened, causing for the two males to fall down on the floor with a loud thud.

On instincts, Juno immediately ran up to them frantically. “Are you two okay?!” she exclaimed, all prejudice pushed aside as she pulled the shorter male up, whereas Sehun helped the taller one. “Are you hurt?”

The two males shook their head. “No, w-we’re fine—“ though before they could even finish speaking, Sehun had already slapped the back of their heads, causing for the two to look at him incredulously.

“Seriously, you guys, can’t you get yourselves a room?!” Sehun hissed, glaring at the two males as they both looked back at him with the same expression.

“Hello? Earth to Sehun? In case you’ve forgotten,” the shorter male pointed to the unit 419, “this is our room.”

Sehun rolled his eyes. “Then can’t you just do your ‘thing’ inside your room?”

“We were about to but then you just had to pop out of nowhere and surprise the living daylights out of us—“ the shorter male stopped once he felt the taller male nudging him. Raising an eyebrow, the two of them then turned towards Juno inquisitively. “And who are you?” he asked.

“Who is she?” the taller male asked Sehun.

Finally remembering Juno’s existence, Sehun gave an apologetic smile to her before turning back to the two. “This is Jung Juno, my best friend slash sister from other parents. She’s the new tenant living in 410.” he grinned, tapping the girl’s shoulders before turning to her. “And these two creatures are—“

“Hello there, I’m Byun Baekhyun,” the shorter male then pointed to the taller male who had Sehun in a headlock—the male that Juno found very disturbing. “And that tall giant right there is my boyfriend, Park Chanyeol.” He grabbed Juno’s hand and shook it energetically. “Nice to meet you, Juno—I can call you Juno, right?” Juno nodded stiffly. “Likewise, just call him oppa, and me…” Baekhyun giggled, his cheeks adorned with faint blush. “Call me unnie.”

An excessively tall dark haired male that looked like an elf—to Juno, at least—was currently strangling Sehun; and another male, a brunette male, a sissy looking brunette male, who even so, still looked like a male, was asking her to call him ‘unnie.’ Juno was in a state of incredulity as she eyed the peculiar situation that was happening right in front of her. Not to mention, the way they acted as if nothing out of the usual happened, Juno didn’t know whether to be anxious or not.

On another note, seeing as Sehun seemed to be rather close, in certain a way, to them, it was safe to say that they were harmless people.

Besides, I shouldn’t judge a book by its cover.

“Enough of that,” the tall male named Chanyeol called out, finally letting go of the seemingly exhausted Sehun. “And Baek, stop your antics. You’re scaring her—“

Juno’s eyes widened and she immediately shook her head. “Oh no, no. It’s really fine, Chanyeol-o-oppa,” she faked laughed. “And if it’s okay with you, I’d like to call you unni…” she smiled timidly. “Baekhyun-unni—“

“Oh my pink gosh, I’m liking you already!” Baekhyun suddenly squealed, tackling the surprised Juno whilst Chanyeol and Sehun shook their heads in amusement. “You and I are soooo gonna have fun—“

“Next time, hyung,” Sehun interrupted, pulling Juno away from Baekhyun with a stern look. “We’re going out so—“

“Where are you going?” Chanyeol asked, both him and Baekhyun tilting their heads to the side cutely—an action that caused for both Juno and Sehun to cringe internally.

“We’re going to have some lunch…” Juno trailed off, noticing the subtle ‘invite us too’ looks from the odd couple. Swallowing hard, she turned to Sehun, only to see him shaking his head discreetly, asking her to say no.

But then again, as a newcomer in the building, she needed to get to know her neighbours.

“Would you like to eat with us?” Juno asked, rendering both Baekhyun and Chanyeol giggling in happiness whereas Sehun to face palm himself.

“Oh, if you insist!” Baekhyun chirped with a repressed smile, leading the way together with Chanyeol.

“You seriously don’t know what you have gotten yourself into,” Sehun whispered annoyingly as they entered the elevator with the happy couple singing excitedly behind them.

“Stop being so grumpy, Sehun,” Juno whispered back, nudging his waist harshly with a dissatisfied look. “I want to know who my neighbours will be.”

“Oh hey, why don’t we just eat at our place?” Chanyeol suddenly said, gaining their attention. “We run an Italian Restaurant not far from here, so let’s just go there.”

Baekhyun smiled and nodded. “Don’t worry, since you’re new here, it’s on the house.”

Unable to reject such an offer, Juno nodded while nudging Sehun to do the same.

“Well, at least it’s free—“ Sehun paused once he saw the stern look of Juno. “What? I’m just saying.”

Despite the slight dizziness that Juno experienced from Chanyeol’s unique and wild driving, having decided to carpool with the strange couple, after a good ten minutes, they were able to reach the place safely—Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s Italian Restaurant.

There wasn’t anything quite special about it. Walls decorated with pictures of pizzas and pastas, drool-worthy scent that screamed Italian, and an average amount of guests—just the usual situation that can be seen in any kind of family restaurant. Juno had been to the place once before, when she visited Sehun who was currently working as a part-timer there, and she had got to admit that even if the place looked generic, their dishes were just heavenly.

Comparing to the time that she had been there before, there wasn’t any difference. The only thing that changed was first, now she knew who the owners of the place were.

And second, there were two very giddy people who seemed to not want her to continue eating her food so she could just focus on their questions.

“So, you’re twenty years old? That really makes me your unni then!”

“And I’m her oppa!”

“Oh my pink gosh, this is so exciting! Sehun refused to call me unni!”

“Good thing I’m the ‘male’ in this relationship.”

“That’s because I’m too pretty to act the ‘male’ part.”

“Says who?”

“Says my mother, father, brother, cousin, cousin of cousin, second cousin of cousin, third cousin of—“

“Will you two just shut up?” All eyes were directed to Sehun as he suddenly stabbed his garlic bread. “We don’t even understand what you two are saying anymore.”

“You’re such a grumpy old man, Hunnie dear.” Baekhyun snorted while Chanyeol nodded. If it hadn’t been for Juno’s strong grip on Sehun’s arms, then the two would have already been donning red bumps on their heads, similar to the ones they already had on their napes.

“Sorry, he’s just having a bad hair day.” Juno smiled apologetically at the two as they looked back at her curiously. “He was supposed to get me the unit right next to yours, room 420, but it seems that another person had managed to take it first.” she explained as she slowl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter