Prologue

Arbitrary Twenty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Prologu​e

“Juno… that’s a very unique name for a girl. It’s pretty… I like it.”

Voice mellow as a nightingale, gaze bright as the stars, and smile… warm as the sunshine.

His natural scent was light, but it was one that made everything seem so intoxicating, one that makes everything enthralling. His touch felt so soft, gliding like a thin crisp feather along the faint lines of small and stubby hands that he used to hold ever since their childhood. His laughter turned the lifeless world vibrant, giving perpetual hope amidst the impossibility of every situation.

Juno liked everything about him. The way he made her hopeless life colourful, and the way he made her feel complete. That would actually be understated.

Juno loved him.

For her, he was the most precious being she could ever meet. He would be the only one she would want to spend the rest of time with. She treasured every little detail about him, holding them tightly inside her heart and mind in fear of forgetting. She didn’t want to lose the moments they spent together. She didn’t want to lose the memories they made together.

Juno didn’t want him to leave. She didn’t want to lose him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter