CHANYEOL

Valentines Day with Him

CHANYEOL...and the SONG

You walked through the park, looking for Chanyeol. He texted you to meet him there around noon. You wore a light pink dress and some gold thin heels. You did your hair nicely and put on some lip gloss. Chanyeol didn't like you with makeup on. 

"Where is he?" you muttered to yourself as you walked through the park. 

The excitement was bubbling in your stomach and you couldn't wait to see him. Knowing Chanyeol he'd something either romantic or crazy. While you were in the middle of your thoughts, you spotted a rose on the ground. You looked around to see if it was anyone's. No one seemed to have roses, so you knew it was meant for you and you smiled while picking it up. 

You had a feeling you were going in the right direction, so you kept going straight and soon you found another rose. This kept happening till you found about 12 roses. At the end you spotted Chanyeol, smiling brightly in a white dress shirt and regular jeans. His hair was nicely done and he had his guitar on his lap. 

"Hi." he grinned and waved at you. 

You blushed and smiled back,"Hi."

Chanyeol took off his guitar and placed it softly on the bench where he was sitting. He then walked over to you and held out his hand,"My beautiful girl, will you come sit with me?" 

You giggled and grabbed his hand. Chanyeol pulled you towards the bench and sat you down. He sat beside you and placed the guitar back on his lap. 

"It's Valentine's day and I wanted to take the time to address my love 10 times more special today, unlike any other day. I do tell you I love you everyday and I do show it in every possible way. But," he winked at you,"I don't usually announce my love with a song, so, this my love, is for you. Now, this song is very special, because this is how I felt when I first saw you. And each day that passed, I fell slowly in love with you. Happy Valentine's day."

You covered your mouth and felt like crying already.

Chanyeol smoothly strummed the guitar and he began to sing. His voice was soft and husky, but it sounded beautiful to you. 

(Falling Slowly- The Frames)

I don't know you but I want you all the more for that
Words fall through me and always fool me and I can't react
And games that never amount to more than they're meant
Will play themselves out

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You've made it now

Falling slowly eyes that know me and I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me and I'm painted black
You have suffered enough and warred with yourself
It's time that you won

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you had the choice
You've made it now

Falling slowly sing your melody
I'll sing along
 
 
All the feelings he felt for you poured out right then and there. It was so moving and just amazing. It felt wonderful to hear him sing out loud his whole heart for you, just for you. It made you feel special and it felt like you were the most important person in his life. And, you were.
 
You felt tears run down your cheeks and you just smiled at Chanyeol. He gave you his dazzling smile, his cheeks were red, but it didn't matter. He was the only thing you'd ever want to look at for the rest of your life. Park Chanyeol, the happy virus that contaminated you to a certain virus you didn't mind having; love. 
 
"I love you." Chanyeol whispered lovingly, his forehead was against yours.
 
"I love you, too." you softly replied back with a smile.