KRIS

Valentines Day with Him

KRIS...and the GIANT TEDDY BEAR

Kris was standing in line, hugging the giant teddy bear in his arms. It was 10 o'clock in the morning and he needed coffee, but he also needed to buy your V-Day gift since he forgot to the day before. So, there he was, a 6' foot man, hugging a gigantic teddy bear. Very. Cute. 

It was your day off so he couldn't bring it home to the apartment you both shared. That meant he had to bring it to work with him. When he entered the elavator at work, eyes were glued to him from every possible angle. Staring up at him then at the teddy bear with a big red bow around it's neck.

He strode through his floor and headed straight to his office, the giant teddy bouncing in his arms. Once he closed his door to get a little privacy, he placed the bear on the black leather couch, laid the roses on the glass coffee table, and sank down on his office chair. Today was going to be a long, long day. He eyed the stuffed animal, his eye twitched as the inanimate thing stared back at him. 

"Do this for her, she's going to love you. She's going cry and hug me and shower me with kisses...so do this for her, make her happy..." Kris chanted to himself.

He better be getting some love tonight.