LUHAN

Valentines Day with Him

LUHAN...and the Pink Polo

"Do we have to?" Luhan groaned.

"Yes." you said.

He sighed and didn't pester you anymore. You were pretty stubborn and if you wanted Luhan to ever wear a pink tutu and white leotards, he was going to wear a pink tutu and white leotards. Your word was the law and he knew it well. But, this time he really did have to bother you.

"Pretty please, can we not."

"We are."

"Noo."

"Yees."

"NO!"

"For goodness sakes Luhan, it's just a pink polo! What's so bad about it?!"

"It's pink, for one, and it's a polo with white polka dots! I don't like polos. I like polka dots, but not on pink polos." Luhan stuck out his tongue,"Anything but polos." 

You raised an eyebrow and eyed him,"Anything? You'd wear anything, but polos. Are you sure about that?"

Luhan glanced sideways, contemplating what else could be worse than a pink polo with white polka dots. He could think of plenty right away and grimaced,"."

"Exactly, now change." you ordered while sitting on the bed with your phone. You were already changed into your matching polo. You were looking through your phone and noticed the silence. You glanced up at Luhan who was staring at you with narrowed eyes. 

"W-what?" you asked.

"Out."

"Huh? Why?"

"I'm changing!"

"And?"

"And I need privacy!"

"Bwoh? I saw everything already." you casually shrugged.

"Yah! That doesn't matter! Don't you have any shame?" Luhan blushed and mumbled quickly.

You eyed your boyfriend and rolled your eyes,"What a girl."

"Did you just call me a girl?!" 

You slammed the door on him. Luhan's jaw dropped to the floor. What exactly did he see in you? He'd never know. 

After your boyfriend was done taking his time changing, he had a glum look on his baby face. You stood in front of him and fixed his collar.

"What's wrong now?"

"I look like a girl."

"No, you don't."

"Yes, I do. I always do when you dress me up! Guys whistling and asking when I'm going to call them. ing disgusting and I'm taking this crap off." Luhan growled. 

"Luhan, please you look fine."

"Stop lying!"

"I'm not lying!"

"Sinners go to hell!"

"Luhan-"

"They'll think we're lesbian or something."

"Oh my God-"

"I mean lesbehonest, I look like a girl! Just admit it! You know how that's my biggest insecurity..." and Luhan went on and on about how many times guys hit on him every day. "You even called me a girl earlier." he softly muttered. 

You smiled at him and slapped your hands on his cheeks. He looked at you and blinked. You squished his cheeks together,"You may look a bit feminine, but that does not mean you're not manly as well. Luhan, you're the strongest and most guy-ish guy I know. You're a man, I am preeetty sure about that, ahem." you winked at him, making him blush a bit. You could see the corner of his lips curve up a bit. You decided to continue,"And even if you are beautiful, flaunt whatcha mama gave ya. Most girls are envious of your wonderful face."

"I guess...I am pretty guy-ish."

"Oh, one hundred percent guy-ish." you beamed.

"And I am beautiful too." Luhan nodded his head.

"Even the mirrors are jealous." you nodded along.

Luhan smirked,"I am the manliest man ever!" he posed.

You blinked at him,"Yeah, no. I didn't agree to that."

"What the hell! You're supposed to agree."

"No, I'm supposed to be at the Namsan Tower right now, writing on some pink lock and locking it together with your blue lock so we can be together forever and ever and ever."

Luhan and you stared at each other for a minute before he walked to the door and held it open for you. And you walked out the apartment and waited for him to lock the door that had a red heart wreath hanging on it.

Luhan and you held hands and stuck together like glue the whole day. Catching all the eyes of the people of Seoul. Looking at you both with the same expression: envy and awe.