XIUMIN

Valentines Day with Him

XIUMIN...and the BIG Red Box

He blinked twice, his one lid eyes staring at the thing in front of him. A big, red box in his room. Right away, he knew it must've been from you. Who else could have sent him it? And no, he wasn't cheating, he was too in love with you to do that.

'Hmm.' he thought. 'What am I supposed to do again?' he scratched his head and tried to  remember what really was supposed to do. You had sent him a card earlier at his office. Xiumin took the white folded card and examined the two words written in red ink. 

Find Me

"Find me." he  mumbled, reading the card out loud. Xiumin blinked once more and tilted his head,"Find her. Very vague. Just her style, always wanting me to figure something out with so little clues." Even though he was dreading what was going to happen next (since he never knew what you'd do) he smiled. 

So, Xiumin did as you instructed him to do; he went out of his apartment to find the love of his life.

He searched the your apartment first, a simple, clean loft full of brightness, and found it completely empty. However, he did find one clue, another white card. It made him scowl. 

Pabo

"Bowh?" he pouted his lips. "How rude." 

Now he knew this was indeed a very new game of yours. It was vauge. It screamed YOU all over it. 

He heard a little woof and looked down at his feet. It was your pet dog. He was white and fluffy and his eyes twinkled up at Xiumin. His tail was wagging crazily and his tongue was off to the side. The said dog looked utterly adorbs.

"Not now, Sheep. I need to find momma." he picked up Sheep and cuddled his head against the warm, fluffy dog. Sheep, the name you picked out for your dog. Xiumin remembered the exact same words you said when you both adopted Sheep. "He's like a pillow...and a sheep. Pillow or Sheep...Sheep, it's way cuter." you said softly to yourself while holding up the white pup high in the air.

Xiumin set down Sheep and made sure to lock the doors. He knew just where to go next. 

"Hey, Ricardo." Xiumin entered the bar LOCO LOCO. The place where you both first met. 

"Sup, Chu." Ricardo smiled, his gold tooth almost blinded Xiumin. 'Chu' was supposedly 'Xiu', but his accent wasn't really working well with pronunciation. 

"Have you seen my lady?" 

"Your lady? Yeah. Hold on." Ricardo suddenly disappeared behind the counter then poofed up right away with a white card. He handed it to Xiumin and right away he scowled again.

Xiumin

"Come on." he groaned. Xiumin already checked the time. It was getting late and he was more worried as to where you were waiting.

"Bye, Ricardo." 

"Bye, Chu." 

Xiumin searched a vast majority of special places that were important to the both of you. Like McDonalds or Baekhyun's grandma's house by the sea.  He couldn't find you. He sighed and decided to just go home. All he found were a bunch of white cards that had one single word on each of them. Total, he had only 6. Some were insults while others were just random as hell. 

"Find me." he scoffed,"Tried and failed."

"In?" he read one card. "What the hell does that mean?!" 

"Pabo." Xiumin narrowed his eyes at the card,"You're so rude."

"Xiumin." he sighed,"That's my name."

"Room." he frowned,"Am I supposed to think dirty?"

"Your." he had a blank expression on his face,"I officially think she's on crack."

He sat down on his couch and threw the cards down on the coffee table. He stared at them before tilting his head back and forth. Then, it clicked.

Xiumin, find me in your room, pabo.

"Oh !" he cursed and dashed towards his door, banging it along the way, and stared at the big red box. Suddenly the top of the box flew off and hit Xiumin square in the face. "OW!" he screamed. 

"Aish, took you long enough." you muttered with a dry voice and gazed at him with your hands on your hips. 

Xiumin stared at your wide eyed, one of his hand cupping his forehead. He was left speechless and you smirked. Your goal was achieved. The only thing you were wearing was lingere, his red suspenders, and his red bow tie. 

"Happy Valentines Day, Xiumin! Come and get your treat, before I change my mind." you sang seductively (you tried, and it came out horribly, but he wasn't going to say that). 

Xiumin scooped you out of the box and smiled,"Wow, this is the best Valentines gift ever! And to think the only thing I got you was a candy bar from my work-cafe." 

You were playing with his hair with a smile when it faded away,"What did you say?" you almost growled,"A freaking candy bar from your damn work-cafe?! I dress up like some playboy magazine star, and you give me a damn candy-bar." you scoff and cross your arms,"Put me down this instant, you peasant." 

"Aw, why?" Xiumin pouted and kissed your shoulder. 

You pinched his lips together and spoke slowly,"Because. Candy. Bar." 

Xiumin laughed and pecked your lips,"Oh, I was kidding. Check the pocket on my shirt." 

You pouted and did as told. It was a small card. 

Under your pillow.

You met eyes with his, yours twinkling with curiousity.

"Do you want your gift?"

You nodded your head quickly.

"Your commands, my lady?" Xiumin whispered near your lips. 

"To the bed!" you demanded and pointed towards his white bed. 

Xiumin laughed and walked over to your side of the bed and placed you gently on the sheets. You grabbed the pillows and threw them aside. There on the white sheet was a small red box. 

You covered your mouth and stared at Xiumin with watery eyes,"Xiumin...is this?"

Xiumin kneeled on the floor and opened the small red box. He popped it open. You gasped and tears finally strolled down your cheeks. You stared into Xiumin's. The eyes that recognized you first thing in the morning and the last thing at night. 

"Will you, my lovely lady, marry me?" 

Your answer was vague, yet the most perfect answer that Xiumin lived 23 years to hear. 

"Yes."