CHEN

Valentines Day with Him

CHEN...and the PRANK

"Wow, you look beautiful." Chen charmingly smiled at you while he held the car door for you.

You eyed him. Chen was being nice to you. He was being a gentleman, and he was never a gentleman. He was a little prankster. A troll, to be specific. One time he saw these girls fawning over him and he asked if they wanted his number. They squealed and nodded their desperate heads. The little prick smiled and said he didn't have a phone...that prick. 

"What are you looking at me for?"

"Nothing." you casually shrugged and got inside the car.

Then you heard it. The farting sound. A whoopee cushion.

Chen started to roar with laughter as he closed your door. You glared at him as he walked to his side and got in. He calmed down and met eyes with yours. You rolled your eyes away and sunk back into the seat. A little 'poot' sound came out of nowhere and made Chen laugh all over again. 

"Ha ha very funny." you crossed your arms and scowled. 

Chen stopped laughing and sincerely smiled at you,"You're not mad are you? Come on, babe, it was just a small prank." 

"Shut up and drive." you grumbled. 

My God, you thought in disbelief, can't he go a day without doing some stupid prank on me?! It's freaking Valentines Day for crying out loud. Does he really have to be a jerk on a day like this? I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. 

Chen cleared his throat and started driving to the fancy restaurant. He eyed you from the corner of his eye and his lips. Damn, I'm in trouble, but she'll get over it. She always does, she's my baby.

You both arrived at the restaurant, a French one, and went straight to your reserved table for two. There were candles on the table and beautiful flower center pieces. You smiled in delight and couldn't wait to eat. 

"This place is beautiful." you complimented. 

"I know, the cost is too." Chen muttered.

You narrowed your eyes at him,"What did you say?"

"Nothing~!" Chen grinned and you shook your head and looked over the menu. 

He wouldn't do something to me at a fancy restaurant, would he? you wondered to yourself. You shook the thought away. No, he wouldn't.

The waiter came over to get your orders. You eyed the menu, which was in complete french. Wow, google didn't warn me about the french menu. You bit your lips. Good thing you had someone who took french in college. "Chen, help me order." 

Chen blinked and nodded,"Okay, let's see." He looked over the menu and his eyes spotted something. "She'll have the Escargots and I'll have Boeuf Bourguignon, make that two since she might want that too." Chen snapped his menu close and smiled up at the waiter, who nodded and grabbed the menus. 

"What did you order for me?" you asked, intrigued at his french skills. 

"Just a salad and pasta." Chen winked and you smiled, thankful for him. 

The wait for the food was long, since it was Valentines Day, but it arrived and it looked amazing. You eyed your plate, that did not look like a salad. 

"Chen, what is this? This isn't a salad." you frowned and poked at it. 

Chen waved his hand,"The French are weird. But, anyway, you place one of those into the tongs and use that fork to eat it." 

You willingly listened and did as you were told. You scraped the thing with the fork and took a big bite. It was soft and squishy, very squishy. Your face contorted into a confused expression and eyed Chen, who was holding in his laughter. 

What now? you grimaced.

"I can't believe you're eating that!" Chen laughed. 

You stopped chewing and stared at him with a scared expression. 

"T-that's snail!" Chen laughed some more. 

Your eyes widened and your immediately grabbed your napkin and spit it out.

You looked at Chen, appalled,"Chen!" 

He calmed down after a few more laughs and he smiled,"I'm sorry, I had to." 

"No, you  didn't. You're so...I don't even know." you shook your head and stared at the other plate he ordered for you. "What is this?" you eyed it suspiciously. "Is it more snails?"

"Don't worry, no more pranks! I promise! It's OX. It's real good. Trust me." Chen assured and dug in to his dinner. 

You didn't trust him, but was too tired to fight back. You were angry and humiliated and it was all because of Chen. You quietly ate your food and didn't even look at him for the rest of the dinner. The waiter asked if you wanted dessert. Chen was sure you'd want some, but surprisingly you declined.

Chen was getting worried. Maybe I went a bit too far today. He watched you exit the building silently and waited for the valet to get the car. He stood beside you and nudged you,"Are you mad?"

You rolled your eyes and didn't say a word and for the rest of the ride home you did just the same thing. Chen was panicking like crazy on the inside.

, , ! He bit his lips. "Hey, how about I take you to that new clothing store that opened. I know you wanted to go there. Let's go tomorrow." 

Chen stopped in front of your apartment complex and you stayed seated, looking straight ahead. Chen nervously glanced at you. 

"Chen." you looked back at him.

"Y-yeah?"

"I want to break up."

"Yeah- wait, what?!" Chen choked and patted his chest, he stared at you with an incredulous face,"Break up?! You're joking right? Babe, this is a joke. Look, about tonight, I'm sorry, I won't ever go that far! I promise!" Chen held up his hands and you just glared at him.

"It's not just tonight, Chen! It's everyday! What is this relationship to you? A big joke?!" you sneered and got out the car,"Goodbye." 

Chen bolted out the car and ran after you,"WAIT!" He hugged your tightly from behind. His whole body was shaking and his voice trembled,"Baby, I'm sorry. Please don't break up with me. I know, I'm such an to you, but I love you! I love you so damn much, and if you leave me, I'll be miserable and I'll feel like dying! Don't do this." he whispered close to your neck. 

You bit your lip when you felt him still shaking. He was telling the truth. Shoot, I think I went too far. You sighed and turned around to face him with a stoic face. 

Chen looked scared and nervous. It made you feel great. 

"You promise no more pranks?" you asked with a raised eyebrow. 

Chen nodded his head multiple times,"YES!"

You smirked and started to laugh,"ASA! I GOT YOU~!" you sang and pointed at him. 

"W-What?" he said dumbfounded. 

"How does it feel to be trolled?" you snickered and crossed your arms. Boy, it did feel great to troll someone. 

"W-what? So...it was a joke? The whole breaking up thing was a joke!?" he exclaimed and pulled his hair. 

You poked his forehead,"In. Your. Face." You huffed and smiled once you saw his relieved sigh. "Chen, I love you too, but you're trolling and pranking has to stop, or at least do it to like Tao or someone other than me. If you do that, I can assure you I won't ever break up with you ever. I can definitely promise you that." 

Chen pouted,"You're a meanie." But, he wrapped his arms around you and kissed your lips. 

You pulled away from him and pinched his cheeks hard,"Says the bastard that fed me snails!" 

Chen laughed,"AHA, I can't believe you ate snails. That was perfect." 

"Yeah, no." you turned around and left him alone. 

Chen smiled. She'll get over it. She always does, cause she's my baby. He chuckled and walked to his car.

"Snails, aha man."