BAEKHYUN

Valentines Day with Him

BAEKHYUN...and the LIGHTS

Baekhyun checked the bedroom. 

"Roses spread beautifully...check! Candles lit and safely away from flamable stuff...check. Don't want it to be like last year, do we? Okay, me in my glory...definitely a check. Rawr. And finally..." Baekhyun checked the lights to see if they were working,"Lights...check!" 

Baekhyun clapped his hands together and smirked,"She's going to love it."

Just in cue, the front door opened and you came in, exhausted and scared. It was Valentines day and that meant Baekhyun's Love y Time. Last year, he tried to make a heart out of candles with him in the middle, but instead he caused a fire.

You sighed and took frightful steps to the bedroom. 

"Baek..." you peeked in and squealed,"OH MY GOD."

"Hey, beautiful thang." Baekhyun waved from the bed in a very...daring pose. 

You blushed, laughed, and covered your face,"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Posing for my y lady for Baekhyun's Love y Time~" he winked and stood up. He grabbed your shoulders and you couldn't help but giggle. Baekhyun sat you down on the bed and went straight to the wall. His looked back at you and smirked. 

You gulped,"B-Baek...please don't-"

He cut you off and took big, strodes to place his index finger on your lips,"Ssh, no, just watch me, baby." He then dramatically turned away from you and went back to the wall. His hands reached up and slapped the wall, then he slowly brought it down with zig-zag patterns. 

You covered your mouth and waited for Baekhyun. 

Music started to play and the lights flickered. 

Oh, here we go again. you thought. 

Baekhyun started to dance wildly while flicking the lights. You squealed cause you saw certain stuff dancing as well. You covered your eyes and giggled. Baekhyun smiled once he heard your happy giggles and turned to face you, but kept one of his hands on the light switch.

"We're gonna party allll night long baby!" Baekhyun sang and wiggled freely, making you laugh harder. 

And there we go, Baek's Special Light Show: The Edition. you smiled. That's my man. 

"Wanna join me?" Baekhyun winked with a goofy smile. 

Your hands were on your red cheeks and you smiled. What the hell, it's Baekhyun's Love y Time. 

"Don't mind if I do~!"