SUHO

Valentines Day with Him

SUHO...and the BROKEN DATE

Suho stared at you in disbelief. He didn't know what to say when he first saw you open the door to your apartment. You just smiled at him with redden cheeks and waved with one hand, while the other was covered in a white cast. You had broken your arm.

"Suho, don't stare at me like that." you pouted shamefully,"I know I ruined our V-Day bowling date, but I can still bowl with my left arm!" 

Suho blinked twice and stared at your arm. "How-"

"I saved a cat." you cut him off.

"Really?"

"Mhmm."

"You hate cats." Suho bluntly stated.

You heaved a sigh,"I know. But, I did. And that freaking cat is alive while my arm is broken..." you trailed off. 

Suho chortled softly and kissed your forehead,"And only you would save the animal  you hate the most." 

"I don't hate cats the most, I hate spiders!" you exlamined at him and he just nodded his head. 

"And spiders." he added. You smiled. 

Suho glanced at you,"So...where should we go now?" 

"W-well, anywhere you want to go." you beamed. "I just want to spend the day with you."

His heart fluttered at your sincere feelings and he smiled back at you,"Let's just stay here, at your place."

Your smile vanished,"Eh?"

"We can stay, watch your chick flick movies, I'll make popcorn and buy some snacks, maybe make shakes for the both of us...you know, just a spend Valentines day at home. It's not the most romantic, but as long as we're together, right?" Suho tapped your nose and you smiled again.

"Are you sure?" you asked, still a bit hesitant on the idea.

"I don't want you to work so hard, especially with your arm. I want you to relax. So, I'll go out and rent us your favorite movies and buy some snacks." Suho pecked your lips softly and grabbed his car keys. 

He came back a half an hour later and made the shakes and popcorn. He laid out all the food on the coffee table and wrapped you in a blanket. He put on the first chick flick, Valentines Day (ha ha) and snuggled up beside you. 

You rested your head on his head and Suho wrapped his arm around your waist. You sighed in relief and looked up at your angelic boyfriend,"Thank you, Suho. This is best Valentines day so far." 

"And there'll be plenty more later." Suho grinned back. 

He leaned in closer to you and you closed your eyes right away. You felt his soft lips on yours and you smiled. Definitely the best Valentines day.