SEHUN

Valentines Day with Him

SEHUN...and the AFTER PARTY

Sehun and you were waiting at the booth for Kai and his girl. They were running a bit late and Sehun wanted to dance already. You didn't mind waiting and just bobbed your head to the music and sipped some beer. 

Sehun grabbed your fingers and started to play with them, you smiled and kissed his cheek. You giggled and noticed the lipstick stain on his cheek. You left it there to show that he was your man and no one elses. 

"Why are you giggling?" Sehun raised his eyebrow. 

You shrugged and innocently smiled,"I don't know. The beer perhaps?" 

Sehun rolled his eyes and you giggled some more. He smiled once he felt you hug his arm. 

"Hi guys~!" Kai's girlfriend greeted you both and sat down across from you. Kai slid beside her and wrapped his arm around her then gave his infamous lopsided grin,"Sup you guys."

"Hey." Sehun smirked.

"You guys finally made it!" you smiled. 

"And now that they're here, we can finally dance." Sehun winked at the two of them and pulled you away from them. You just waved and let Sehun drag you away. You were itching to dance anyway. 

Sehun pulled you close to him and started to dance. You smiled and easily danced with him. You swayed, rolled, and popped your body to the sound of the music. Sehun watched you with pleasure and was proud you were his girl. The girl which every man had their eyes on at the moment. 

He growled and and glared at them while you were oblivious to the fact every man wanted you. Sehun stared at you and you stared back at him. He sighed and looked away, and started to dance again. 

You were confused and very intoxicated. Wow, maybe I drank a teeny weeny bit too much. You giggled and smiled at Sehun. He was surprised when you suddenly hugged him. 

"Sehuna~" you slurred,"Are you hot? I'm hot. Did I drink a lot? I only had 2 cans..." you burped and covered your mouth,"Oops. Excuse me~!" 

Sehun smiled and sighed,"Already? Let's get out of here."

"No!" you pouted,"You hardly take me on dates! And it's Valentine's day! Can you believe it's our first actual date!" you hiccuped,"Let's stay some more!"

Sehun grimaced. It was your first date together. Sehun hardly took you out. You never understood why he did that, but you guess he just didn't like going out...with you. Sehun partied on a regular basis and he partied without you. 

"Let's go outside and just walk then. How about that?" Sehun wrapped his arm around you. You had no choice in the matter since he was already dragging you out the warehouse. Sehun made sure no one bumped into you on the way out. 

The night was still young and Sehun had one arm around your waist as he dug through his pocket for his keys. He groaned when he realized that he left them in your purse, which was laying on the glass table in the booth. Sehun cursed under his breath, took off his jacket to drape it around your shoulders, and sat you down on the curb.

"Stay here, okay babe?" Sehun said seriously and looked you in the eye. You blinked and wobbled your head, slurring a 'yes'. Sehun sighed and ran back inside. 

You sat down and laid your head in your arms. Sehun's scent soon filled your nose. You smiled and snuggled closer to his jacket. It was warm and you were starting to miss Sehun, even though he's been gone for only minutes. 

A few rowdy guys exited the warehouse and spotted you sitting by yourself. They all smiled and smirked with lust in their minds. However, before they could approach you, Sehun shoved them aside with his shoulder and walked towards you.

"Babe, let's go." he narrowed his eyes at them while gently picking you up from the cold curb. The guys clicked their tongues and walked away. Sehun shook his head and dusted your dress. "Why does her dress always have to be so short?" he muttered to himself. 

Once he helped you in the car, he drove off. You whined and said you didn't want to go home just yet. Sehun aruged against you, saying you needed sleep. 

"I'm hungry." you protested,"And it's only 10. I'm not tired!" you were still a bit buzzed, but not as tipsy as before. You were coming back to your senses and that made you want to stay with Sehun even more. "I want to be with you a little bit longer! It is Valentines Day..." you jutted your lips out.

You were just too cute to resist, so Sehun sighed in defeat,"Where do you want to go?"

"I want...chicken!" you smiled and rubbed your stomach. "Yup, chicken!" 

"Chicken?" he snorted.

"Chicken." you concluded. "And some more beer-"

"No more beer for you." Sehun interuppted. "I don't want you to do something stupid." 

"Hmph." you crossed your arms. "Fine. You're already embarrassed by me..." you whispered the last part quietly.

"What was that?" Sehun turned his head towards you,"I didn't hear the last part."

"I just said fine." you mumbled. 

Sehun eyed you for a second, then shrugged,"If you say so." 

After ordering and picking up your chicken and cola (he really didn't want you to have beer), he drove you both to the park. The two of you found an empty table near a playground and started to eat the chicken. 

"Some after party." Sehun smirked to himself. 

"Sorry, we were supposed to go to your friend's after party, huh?" you pouted. 

Sehun waved it off,"It's fine. It probably got raided already. Plus, we're having our own after party, right here." He snickered and started to munch on his chicken. You fell silent and nibbled on  a chicken leg. Sehun noticed your silence and asked you what's up.

"Sehun, are you embarrassed of me?"

He choked on his chicken and started to cough,"W-What?! No! Jesus, why'd you say that?"

"Then are you ashamed of me?" you quickly asked. 

"No! What's with you huh? Why are you asking me these questions?" Sehun frowned. "Why would I be ashamed of you?" He didn't get what you meant. It was quite the opposite of being ashamed. 

"Well...we never go on dates and you never take me partying...I only went with you today because Kai asked you to bring me along...so, I thought you were ashamed of me." you played with your fingers and couldn't meet his eyes. You felt his stare. Those intense stares always gave you shivers, either good or bad. 

"Don't be stupid." Sehun bluntly said. Your lips quivered and he became flustered,"L-Look, the only reason why I don't really take you out to parties is because I don't want other guys to see you...and I don't want anything bad to happen to you! The parties I go to are wild and crazy. Cops raid them too. I just didn't want you to get mixed up in that funky kind of business."

"R-really?" you blinked. "So, you're not embarrassed-"

"No! I just hate it when other guys stare at you with such erted minds and lustful eyes! I could hardly keep in control after seeing all these guys stare at you dance. You're mine! Only I can look at you!" Sehun childishly complained. You laughed at him and he pouted,"Yah!"

You beamed and hugged him tightly. 

"U-Uh..." he blushed. 

"I'm Oh Sehun's girl and no one elses." you delcared and winked at him. 

Sehun blushed harder and muttered,"That's right." 

You giggled,"Happy Valentines Day, Sehuna~"

Sehun smiled and placed his lips against yours,"Happy V-Day, baby."

 


And it's finally completed~!

Sorry for the long assssh update.

But, hope you enjoyed this little thing i did.

Lame, but whatevs~ 

love you guys <3

-panda