Future Students

→ Young Athletics Academy ← Apply Open!

 

This is what I'll be looking the most in the application.

 

1. Personality 

​*do your personality is at least 2 paragraphs ? 

*do your paragraph is made of at least 8 sentences ? 

*do your personality is well detailed ? 

*do i understand who's your character ? do i can imagine your character ? 

*do your personality is outstanding ?

 

2. Background 

*do your background is at least 2 paragaphs ? 

*do i know how your character got interested to her sports ?

*do your background made her the one she is today ? 

*do your paragraph is made of at least 8 sentences ? 

*did you mentioned the winter and summer sport chosen ?

 

3. Love Interest

*do your love interest meeting is good ?

*do their love plot is well explained ?

 

4. Realistic

*do your character's BMI is good ?

*do your character has enough flaws ?

*do your character isn't too perfect ?

*do your trivia are interesting and fun ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

full name - age - country - ethnicity - summer sport 1 - winter sport 1

love interest -rival 

summer sport 2 - winter sport 2

status => pending - errors - accepted - chosen

review:

 


 

 

tumblr_n0f1efjAFn1siz5ego1_400.gif

Hart Jenn - 20 - Canada - Vietnamese/Canadian - Volleyball - Figure Skating (Couple; partner - Jay Park.)

Mikaël Kingsbury - Yoon Bora

TBA - TBA 

status => chosen

review:

I'm still working on my application. But, I have to say that the reviews will be strict. So, don't expect me to be biased toward you. I will be equal with everyone. I warn you. Do not complain if I tell you to delete few things or that I don't find anything special in your character. Because I need strong and differents athletes. 

My character is going to be an angelic look one ,but in reality she is a real mean girl. 

02/25 My app is almost done (only Love interest part missing!)

 

 


 

 

large.png

Shin Eun Young - 18 - United States - Korean - Swimming - Freestyle Skiing (Slopestyle.)

Kang Seung Yoon - Kang Seung Yoon

Basketball - Figure Skating (Solo.)

status => accepted

review:

Hey I just want to say thanks for applying. Let's start reviewing. Your character's personality seemed too short ,but you respeced what I asked. I don't seem to understand well who she is. Because of the lack of elaboration. I think you should add more about each personality points.  For exemple, Eun Young is cold because blah blah blah. Explain why she is cold, add more situations where she is acting cold. Because I'm not in your head. I need to understand who's your character. Explain to me like I was the dumbest person ever. Do it! Don't be scared to go deep into your character.  Same for the background. I don't get it why she is acting cold toward her butler. The reason why she is acting cold is because she feels sorry for them ? It's called pity and I don't think you should act cold to someone because you feel sorry for them. I don't know it doens't make sense. Also, you didn't explain why her parents disagreed with her choice of sports. You didn't explain how her parents finally accepted to let her go to this academy. You didnt even mentioned freestyle skiing. Did she started skiing with her parents in a vacation ? Or she learned it in the academy ? Beside that the relationship love-hate with Seung Yoon seems interesting ,but I want more details about their love plot. Add more things to help the authors.  Overrall, I think the application is pretty basic information. I rather have a big detailed application than an application where there's only the minimum asked. You should add more things to make your character more interesting. Thanks for fixing!

 

 


 

 

tumblr_mb34b3Bo321rnuu5io5_500.jpg

Liu Ji Ying - 17 - China - Mongolian/Chinese - Tennis - Ice Hockey

Shin Peniel - TBA

Athletic - Speed Skating

status => accepted

 

review:

Hey Lizzy! Thanks for applying. Let's go for the review! First the personality, everything was well detailed. You explained each personality traits and you made sure that I understand your character. She seems like an interesting character. You even passed what I asked for the minimum. Like I've said before, I like when there's more details than I asked. Her background is interesting. The problem is that you didn't mentioned Ice Hockey in it. Did she saw it on TV and she grained interest ? Or she learned this sport at Young Athletics Academy ? Tell me a little bit about how she found out about hockey. It's interesting to see that Ji Ying's sibling are students to the Academy. The love interest part is good. Thanks for giving flaws to your love interest, Peniel. It doens't happen often that a person add flaws to their love interest. His personality was well detailed and explained like your personality. The meeting with Peniel is nice too. It's very unique. Overall, the application is good. There's still few things to change. Thanks for fixing!

 

 


 

 

tumblr_mmz420VW981rdpisjo1_500.png

Kim Min Kyung - 19 - South Korea - Korean - Archery - Figure Skating (Solo.)

Oh Sehun - Lee Hyeri / Oh Sehun  

Gymnastic (Artistic) - Speed Skating

status => accepted 

review:

Hi Minkyung! Let's review your application. First, her personality seems interesting. It isn't something that stands out ,but it's fine. You respected the lenght required and it was well done. I think you portayed your character well. I still have a little bit a problem to imagine her more ,but I think it will work the way it is.  Her background is fine too. I don't see anything wrong in this part too. You talked about both sports and how she found out about them. Her first meeting with Sehun is interesting. I let you pass with an EXO member as your love interest. Thank you for taking your time to explain your love plot. I have enough informations about the plot. Overall, your application is good. There's nothing to fix in it. Thanks for applying.

 


 

 

tumblr_n15lo6AmG11tpnt5so2_500.jpg

Seol Eun Joo - 18 - South Korea - Korean - Athletic (Track & Field) - Figure Skating (Solo.)

Tuan Mark - TBA 

Swimming - Couple Figure Skating

status => accepted 

review:

Hi Mavis! Thanks for applying. First, I'm happy that your application was very detailed. Everything was well explained in her personality and I got to know your character. I can easily imagine your character in some situations. Your character's personality is complex and pretty interesting. It's very outstandind to see a character like yours.  I think it's realistic. She has a lot flaws and I'm glad that you gave a lot flaws. You even wrote more than I asked. Five long paragraphs to make sure that the author understand your character is good. It's not just the quantity,but the quality too. Well done, Mavis. Her background is good too. The fact that she was pushed into sports without having interest can explain many things in her personality and the fact that her parents and Eun Joo aren't close explain a lot. Your background makes sense with your character's personality. The love interest part is actually one of the most interesting one. Mark's personality was detailed and I got to know him well from just a paragraph. For the rest, everthing was well detailed. Overall, your application was well done. 

 


 

large.png

Jasmine Saerin Moon-Rosier - 17 - France - Korean/French - Equestrian -Freestyle Skiing (Halfpipe.)

Kim Jongin - Seo Joo Hyun (Seohyun.) 

Gymnastic (Artistic.) - Figure Skating (Solo.)

status => errors

review: Hi Anna! Thanks for applying. First, I think her name is kind of too long ? I think you should choose between Jasmine or Saerin as her first name. Can you choose one ? Her personality seems interesting. I good that she isn't a pure cute character or anything. I can imagine her well. She has a lot personality traits and you didn't did the minimum asked. I'm glad that you did. You respected everything asked for the personality. Her background is pretty good. I can see how she loved hourse-riding. I would have loved to know how she learned skiing the half-pipe. I think you should add a part about it. Do it for me! I've said in the rules no EXO members ,but this time, I'll close my eyes. If the character, Min Kyung is chosen, I might use your back-up love interest. I'll close my eyes for this. Her first meeting with Kai seems interesting. It's funny how she was in detention with him. It's cool! Your character is underweight. Please add some weight to your character. She is an athlete. Athletes need to be healthy and it's important for them to keep a good weight for their height to be able to do their sports. Your character must be at least 47 kg to be healthy. Overall, your application is good. Your love for horses reminds me of a girl in my school... That's all,  fix what I asked to. Just add (for me) a part how she learned skiing, change her weight and choose only one first name. Thanks for applying.

 


tumblr_m5sooza9Zx1qbsd4uo1_1280.jpg

 

Terada Tama - 19 - Japan - Japanese - Basketball - Speed Skating

Shin Dong Woo -Amber Liu 

Athletic - Alpine Skiing

status =>  accepted

review:

Hi, Rei. Thanks for applying. First, the personality is respecting the lenght that I asked. I think the personality miss something that can make Terada stand out more. I can imagine her personality very well. The background is fine. You mentioned her two sports and everything was alright.  You respected everything for the paragraph. The first meeting with her love interest seems interesting. It's pretty good. I like it. It's not a full romantic meeting and it's realistic. Her plot with Dongwoo is good. The part of the carnaval is a little bit cliche, I have seen something like this. It's alright. For the rest, everything is alright. Overall your application is good. Thanks for applying.