Cheatsheet & Application

→ Young Athletics Academy ← Apply Open!

C h e a t s h e e t

CHaracters
The personality of the character must be outstanding. I don't want to see everyone with a bubbly and cute girl. It doesn't work like this. Remember this academy is focused on sport. Your character is going to have hard time training late and studying. I like uniqueness but I love better realistic characters. You can make a typical geek girl and a typical real girl, I don't mind. Still ,your character must stand out. Because in the olympics, the judges loves seeing new personalities and charisma. Ain't no body got time to train a weak girl for a sport like taekwondo. Please portray your character well because i'm not in your mind. I'm not a mind reader! 
The background, I'm asking for the same thing. Be realistic. I don't want to see a poor girl who's mother suicided right after she gave birth, her father abused her as a child and she ended up living in the streets alone. Hell to the no! How come she came to a big academy of athletes if she was poor ? How she had enough money for the equipments ? Make it believable, real & realistic. I love realistic stories. In the background, I want to know how she became the one she is today. How she started as an athlete ? When she started skating ? Everything like that. I want to know her life.
Mary Sues is that you ? This is the main problem in applyfic, I don't  want to meet Mary-Sue in any applications. I rather see more flaws than qualities. I like seeing a imperfect character. It makes her more believable and real. I don't like seeing the same flaws over and over again. Big flaws make me happy. I like them. Mary-Sue isn't my friend, she is my ennemy. I hate her. So, don't make a Mary-Sue. 
For the personality and background, I ask for a miminum of two paragraphs formed with at least eight sentences.
Ethnicity is your choice. Your character can be russian, canadian, korean, japanese, indonesian, australian, congolese, tanzanian, brazilian etc. I accept any ethnicity!
Your character's nationality is going to be the country she's going to represent. Also, the nationality is the country that  your character is born. If your character is born in Australia and accepted by the Australian gouvernment, your character's nationality is Australian and she is representing Australia. There's another thing TRY TO TAKE A UNIQUE NATIONALITY. I'm taking Canada <3
 
 

 

FACE CLAIM
I do not accept any K-pop idols as face claim. This is an important rule. Also, I accept ulzzangs, models, american singers, youtubers. Make sure there's not just selcas. I need a lot of pictures of your characters. I'm using the youtuber, Jenn Im. So, she is taken. Make sure your face claim suits your character's age. Do not put Jung Roo as a 16 years old teen. Because I might flip the world with Zeus. Do not use the big eyed ulzzang or the one who looks totally fakes. Avoid overrused ulzzang too. There's a lot unknown ulzzangs. Also, please avoid using tomboys, I don't really like them... 
GRADES
The Young Athletics Academy age range is 16-20. So it means that we are accepting the one born between 1994-1996. The grades are going to be like that :
Grade One; 16-17 
Grade Two ; 17-18
Grade Three ; 18-20
Love interests
Love interests can be girls or a boy. It can be any idols.  Also, try to not pick your love interest from EXO. I know that you guys love them, but leave the other boy groups a chance. Also, your love interest in the story must be 16-20. They can be also actual olympics athletes.
Take note that the boys are also athletes, You can choose his winter & summer sports here! 
Siblings
I accept Idols siblings. They aren't going to be idols in the story. If your character is Korean-Chinese, don't put Park Ji Yeon as your sister because she isn't Korean-Chinese. Also, if your sisters are Jessica and Krystal do not put Daehyun as your brother. They aren't real siblings  (just Jess & Krys) in the first place.
RE-USED Application
I accept also re-used application. The most important thing is that everything must be done well. Like I want it. If it's not, I'll give you a strike. I'll be using the three strike system. 
 
 
 
TURN-IN | SOURCE CODE | EXEMPLE (COMING SOON.)