Epilogue

Heart Keeper

“Park SunYoung, come on. I’m not kidding. I’m really asking you out!” Jonghyun kept following Luna around f(x)’s dorm.
“Give up, Luna. I think our little dino is serious.” Victoria was playing rock, scissors, paper with Onew.
“I win!”

“But it doesn’t make sense!” Luna can’t believe it.
“Yes, it does. So will you go out with me?”

“Taemin oppa, let’s cook them some food,” Sulli pulled Taemin to the kitchen.
“I don’t know how to cook,”
“Sure, you do. You just have to follow the cook book.” Sulli smiled.

“Luna, I’m getting tired, please say yes already!”
“Then stop bugging me!”

“Shh… Minho’s asleep.” Krystal hushed the two.

“And you’re staring at him~” Onew teased Krystal.

“SunYoung, Luna… what else do you want me to call you? Baby?”

“Yah, Kim Jonghyun, don’t be a copy-cat!” Key and Amber were surfing the net.
“Amber Liu, that’s not me. Why are you taking pictures with some guys?” they were also checking some old pictures with some friends.
“Don’t be jealous, boo. I’ve got tons of pictures with guys,”

“Luna, stop acting hard-to-get. It doesn’t suit you,” Key still looking at Amber’s photos.
“Jonghyun’s finally approaching you so just say yes. You’re bothering us here, ya know!” Amber had this gangster tone.

“You really think this guy is serious?” Luna asked her friends.
“Who are you calling ‘this guy’? I’m your seonbae and oppa. Give respect!” Jonghyun pointed to Luna.
“I’m sorry,”
“Now, SunYoung, I’ll ask this for the last time. Will you go out with me?”
“Does that mean you’ll stop forever?”
“No, I can ask you tomorrow or the day after.”

“You have to answer him unni. He’s getting much more annoying than Key oppa,” Sulli suggested.
“I heard that, JinRi!”

“Okay, okay, YES!”

“That didn’t sound serious.” Jonghyun crossed his arms.

“Yes, Kim Jonghyun, I’ll go out with you~” Luna repeated with a little fake smile on her face.

“Finally… Let’s order some fried chicken!” Onew shouted.
“But we’re already cooking here, hyung.” Taemin peeked from the kitchen.
“I still want chicken. Let’s have chicken!”

“I want chicken,” Minho woke up.

“KeyBer, what do you want?” Jonghyun asked the still lurking over the net couple.

“We’re having a date later so no thanks,”
“I want pizza,” Amber stopped from typing.
“Sure, baby, we’ll buy pizza.” Key messed Amber’s hair.

“Okay, see you later everyone. I’m going on a date with Luna,” Jonghyun grabbed Luna’s hands.
“Wait, what? Now?”

“Bye Luna, Bye Jjong~”

 

 

=====

 

 

I thought that i should at least finish this off. hahahah