3.

My [Fake] Boyfriend

“I hope you know how lucky you are that I’m helping you out.” Yoseob said.

I held the phone to my ear with my shoulder while tying my shoe. “Yeah, yeah. Sure. I know.” I said. I finished tying it and grabbed the phone with my hand, switching ears and saying, “I just want to get rid of him. Whatever it takes.”

We had agreed to just get Nichkhun to think that we were dating, without actually going on a date. It was good for me, I didn’t really want to hang out with Yoseob. He seemed nice, and he was extremely friendly, but I knew nothing about him, and I wasn’t one to trust people easily.

Yoseob laughed. “I’m waiting outside.”

“Already?” I checked the time on my alarm clock. “You’re early!” I exclaimed.

“Hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry-” he repeated.

“Aish, so annoying.” I said softly, running downstairs and shutting off the phone.

“Where are you going?” My stepmother demanded, grabbing me by the hair as I rushed down the stairs.

“Out.” I replied, pulling away.

“You better be back before Youngah gets here.” She said, turning away.

“What? Youngah’s coming home today?” I asked.

She nodded, still not looking at me. I sighed. “Fine, whatever.” I said, walking slowly out of the house. Yoseob was waiting in a small black car with his hand on the wheel and his other scrolling through his phone. I sighed, hoping this ‘date’ wouldn’t last long.

Almost instantly, Nichkhun walked out of his house to greet me.

“Where ya going?” he asked, then he noticed my attire. I was wearing a white miniskirt, pink tank, heels, and my hair was curled, makeup applied to my face. I held a purse, which was unusual for me. “Whoaa.” He said, looking me up and down. “You look nice. Going somewhere?”

I scratched my head. “Actually…” I started.

“She’s going out with me, yes.” I heard. I felt an arm slip around my waist and I was pulled toward Yoseob, now standing next to me. I looked up at him and he smiled, “Hey sweetie. You ready?”

Nichkhun’s face turned to complete shock. He pointed at Yoseob. “Who- Who’s this guy?!” he asked.

I bit my lip and opened my eyes wider. “Nichkhun, this is Yoseob…my…”

“boyfriend.” Yoseob finished. He reached a hand out to Nichkhun, who refused it, crossing his arms.

“What are you doing with a punk like this?!” Nichkhun yelled.

“We’re gonna be late.” Yoseob said, checking his watch. “Come on, Hye Mi.” he said, grabbing my hand and pulling me along.
I waved to Nichkhun, still open-mouthed with shock. “See you later, Nichkhun.” I said, smiling politely.

 

Once in the car, Yoseob pulled away, then said, “Alright, where to?”

“Do we really have to go somewhere? You can just drop me off around the corner and I can sneak home. He’ll never know…”

Yoseob skidded the car to a stop.

“Ya, what are you doing stopping in the middle of the street?!” I said, looking behind us to check for any cars. I turned to him, and he stared at me. “What?” I asked.

“Let’s make a deal.” He said.

I rolled my eyes. This guy was seriously being difficult now.

“Fine.” I said.

“Alright. Here’s the deal. I help you get rid of this, Nichkyun guy—”

“Nichkhun.” I corrected.

“And you…have to hang out with me.”

I stared at him. “What.”

“Just spend time with me. Be my friend.” He said.

“Why would you want to be my friend?” I asked.

He shrugged. “I like you.” He said.

Taken aback by this comment, I didn’t say anything, but stared at him curiously. Besides Seungri, there were very few people who would admit to liking me, even as a friend. “What?” I asked. “Why?”

He shrugged again. “I don’t know yet.” He said.

I took a deep breath. I had no choice. I was tired of Nichkhun constantly bothering me, stalking me, and I didn’t know what to do about it. However much I wanted to stay away from Yoseob, I had to agree. “Fine.”

He nodded, approving. “Alright then.” He started the car.

“So, where are we going?” I asked.

“We’re going to my favorite place.” He said, raising his eyebrows. 

A/N okay, enough of the boring chapters. it will get cuter from now on!!!
if you are reading, and you've read this far, PLEASE COMMENT!

to be honest, im nervous about this fic
but i hope you enjoy