Second Day of Craziness

Midnight Friend

I woke up from bed in slumber. My eyes still close tight while my mind try to regain as much as memories that I can collect from last night.

Last night.....?

Did I suffer from Alzheimer since I couldn't really remember what happen last night?

Hold it, hold it..! I'll try to recollect my memories!!

 

-Inside my brain-

"Where's the file?! Where's the file?!!"

"This is emergency! This body wish for her memories from last night..!!!"

"Hey, you there at C-4 station! Try to restore back what happen to this body last night!!"

"We should restore back what had happen to her last night in about ten seconds or else..!!"

"We couldn't do that! B-2 station had being damaged by the unidentified liquid that came from outside of this body..!"

"Try to recognize that unidentified liquid ASAP..!!!"

"Captain! The name of the liquid is being found! It's ALCOHOL!!"

"Good! Now send that info to this body..!!"

 

SNAP!!!!

Alcohol?

"...................................."

Shoot! I just remember! I drink to much beer with Pi last night since both of us really, really went through the hellish day!

I open my eyes and see the bright light comes from outside of the window. And I also notice that I'm still wearing the same cloth as yesterday.

No... My clothes seem a litlle bit loose.

And finally I notice that the environment of the room somehow is totally different from my room.

Since when did I put the table there? Where's my guitar? Where's my PS2? And how can my room be this freaking clean? Did I just enter in the Magical World of Disney Snow White where there are seven dwarfs who can clean up all those mess? So, who's Snow White?

Impossible....

Can somebody tell me where's this place?

"Oh, finally you wake up..." A voice of a man makes me stun a while. My heart pounds hard and the blood rush madly through my veins. Slowly I turn my head to the owner of that voice. There, I see a guy, nice guy, standing with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Sorry, I don't know where do you live so......" before that guy could continue his words, I already land a blow of punch to his face. And patheticly that cup of coffee also spill all over the floor.

"HENTAAAIIIII.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-------------------------------------------

Pi pours the coffee in his cup and also mine while I sit on the floor in 'Apologize Mode' waiting for him to utter his words.

"IT HURTS LIKE HELL, DAMN IT!!" Pi finally yells at me in 2531st times.

"Sorryy...!!!~~!!!" And I keep apologize at him almost 43532nd times already. I just remember that both of us were drinking the beers at the park and I, the person who can not handle a liquor or alcohol got drunk like crazy. Pi had to bring me to his apartment since he didn't know where do I stay and he also loosen my clothes a bit because I had sweaten a lot last night.

"Why did you take me to your apartment in the first place?!" I yell back at him; do not want to lose face!

"Of course I have to take you here! I don't even know where do you live!" Pi angered me back. I just grin. I forgot that.

"Tsk... Even though I'm trying so hard to avoid people to know about this apartment." he whispers to himself and I just fidgeting my finger. Full of guilty feelings. XP

"Mm? Why did you don't want other people know about this apartment?"

"It will be troublesome for me if anybody knows."

"Why?" I ask again, full with curiosity. He looks at me with his blank eyes.

"It's because.... I hate being chased..." he says slowly while I make a blank face.

"Why would people want to chase you?"

"........"  kirkk...krikk... *sound of cicadas

"Are you Albert Einstein or what?"

"........"  kirkk...krikk... *sound of cicadas

"Your face ain't so great that make people want to chase... seriously.."

"............ You're so annoying.... and where the hell do that stupid cicadas come from?"

"Anyway, you do not go to work today?" I ask him and take a sip of my coffee. He shakes his head.

"I'm totally free until evening."

"Free? That's great... Do you took a leave?" I ask again and again he shakes.

"I need sometimes to relax before continue my work. After all, I just return from Korea last week." he explains that to me.

"Korea? For what business trip? It must be great, right? I never go to Korea before." I dreamed about me having some fun in Chogori (Korean traditional cloth for female) and walk like an pretty elegant lady in a park. *Sparkle and Flower.

"What's with the flowers behind you?"

"huh?"

"Nothing. How about you? Your work at your uncle's company?" he asks me in return.

"Ahh... I meet the resolution that I'll not go there anymore." I exclaim happily.

"Huh..? But you did you said that you have to work with your uncle in your ultimate condition?"

"yeah but, from what had happened last night, I don't think my uncle wants to hire me anymore. I think the most suitable job for me is a sniper. Yeah... A sniper like in Counter Strike Condition Zero (game)." I said and take a sip of my coffee. Pi just blinks his eyes several times in a second after hearing my statement.

"By the way, I do remember that last night you said that you have a problem with your girlfriend. How's that?" I ask him bluntly. He pauses a second after hear my question.

"I don't know." he slowly rest his head on the table.

"Huh..? How can you do not know?"

"I don't know! It seems like we have a fight but... I don't know... I don't know how I should to say 'I'm sorry' to her.... And even for the first place, I don't know why did she got angry about... I really couldn't understand women." he murmured like a kid.

"You're so pathetic!"

"Then tell me! How can I understand women's heart?" he looks up to me, waiting for the answer.

"........................................." krikk...krikk  *sound of cicadas

"You're pathetic girl!" he flicks my head after I grin for a long time after hear his question.

The sound of my cellphone attract my attention. I quickly pull out my cellphone from my jacket pocket.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN...!!!!!!! GET YOUR HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!"

Damn! It's Yui!!!

I quickly stuck my ear before my eardrum breaks with her voice.

"You're too loud, Yui!"

"Where the hell are you? I want you to be in Johnny Jimusho within half an hour!!! Or else..."

That witch! Give me a break! Dear Lord, can you send me Doraemon so that I can ask him the magical stuff to handle this kind of complicated life of mine?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That Dark Witch already waiting for my at Ossan's office. Honestly, looking at her in those fabulous clothes, can make anyone fell in love for her in just 3 seconds count. I admit Yui is definitely amazing in anything. If I'm a guy, I would obviously fell for her. Well, it's just in condition if I don't know her 'dark side' as a Dark Witch.

"Late!!!" She shows her watch to me, as a sign that I'm late.

Oii....

Why do I have to come here, after all? Didn't I just make that Kawaguchi took a medical leave yesterday?

"So, she's finally here, I think I have to make my move first, Kitagawa-san." Yui stands up from her seat and bows her head a little. Her personal assistant, P.A, Mizusawa Emi. also bows her head towards Ossan and also towards me before moves to the door. Before Yui and her P.A leave, that Dark Witch still could whisper to my ear.

"Behave yourself...." Honestly, she's like my mom!

"Well, Suzuran-kun, because of what had happened yesterday, I think it's a mistake to let you in administration." Ossan still doesn't leave his formality even though it's just us in his room.

"Don't you want to know what happen to Kawaguchi-san after yesterday?" he asks me with a smile on his lips.

"Not really. From her injuries I already know, she broke her nose." I whisper slowly.

"She need 3 months to heal that injuries." Ossan says confidently. I just smirk secretly.

Serve that right!

Ossan sighs heavily.

"Suzuran-kun, I don't mind about that. Even Kawaguchi-san also said that she doesn't want to file any report about your violence. But you have to remember that you're now in Japan."

Well, I think she didn't want to make a report on me because she definitely knows well that she is the guilty one! Or, Ossan already bribes her some money....

"You didn't seem to listen to me.." Ossan stares at me with the blank face.

"Huh..? No... I'm listening..!"

He sighs again.

"Suzuran-kun, you're a girl. So, you have to behave like a girl. Try to restrain yourself from commit any violence..!"

"I try but, it's so hard because it's like everybody around me try to mess up with me. I can't stand that!" I utter my feeling.

"That's why I said, you're now in Japan! Not in New York! You have to learn how to be patient and prudent. Don't be too rash!" Ossan tries to give me some sort of advice but I know I'll never follow that advice.

"It's hard, Ossan..." I pout at him. Ossan leans to his chair. After a while he grin.

"So, the first thing that you need to learn is, stop fighting. In this lesson, I'll give you a special work." says Ossan. I feel confuse.

Work? What kind of work that Ossan dare to hand to me after that kind of incident yesterday?

"Aragaki-san has agreed with me in that work. We think that it's the most suitable job for you in this company in order to restrain you from having any fight or violence." says Ossan again.

So, both Yui and Ossan work together to crush me this time.... T_T

"What kind of work?" I ask in curiosity. Ossan smiles a bit.

"My agency is the talent agency that seek for an male idol from the whole Japan. We produce the best quality of idols in Japan's Entertainment Industry. The assets for these idols are face and talent. Those two assets are sacred and have to be in the idols."

"So?"

"Your job is................... work with them."

"Eikk??" Work with them? But you said those idols are male.

"Work with them, I mean, be their assistant!" Ossan says with serious look.

"I don't understand, Ossan..."

"You have to deal with them. Try to fulfill what they want, or what they need. It's more like, their servant." Ossan says with a grin at the end of his sentences.

"Ehhhhh....!!!!! Servant??!! That's impossible!!!! You know how bad my temper is! I can't handle that!!!! Definitely imposible!!! I'll end up beat them to pulp!!!!"

"I already told you that the assets for an idol is face and talent. I you dare to lying a finger on them, you'll be pay for that. I don't think you have enough money to pay the damage that value more than 80,000,000 yen for a face..." says Ossan again.

"80,000,00 yen???!!!!!" Now if I think back, my parents had blocked all my credit cards so I can't even use my money in my account. I only have cash with me but since I already bought too much stuff when I moved here (Yamaha guitar, CDs collection of games and music also books of 'How To Become a Elegant Lady), my money almost dry up! I just eat noodles in cup for these past few days! That's their way for me so that I will work for earn money!

"80,000,000 yen. If you lay a finger on my idols, you'll have to pay that much for a damage. If you agree, then we can talk about your wages." Ossan seems like enjoys threatening me!

"How about I refuse that work?" 

"If you refuse, you'll be stay in Japan forever in your life and I'll make sure you'll never get a single job for you to earn money!!!" Ossan's words make my jaws drop. That's terrible, Ossan! Do you want to say that accept this job is the only way for me to live?

Help me, Doraemooonnnnn...!!!!