Development

Midnight Friend

Today KEI will arrive. I'm in charge in managing the idols here with their outfit. Of course I have to beg Yamaura to take care of that Arashi because I really don't want to meet them.

So many work just to start a story. Isn't it easier to just pick a camera and start roll them?

I really can't understand how entertainment industry work... Underground music is much easier. We don't need any formalities and protocols!

Well, it's how I think because I'm just a drummer in my band. Tory manages all the things about our band. He's the leader after all...

I put some clothes at the cloth rack. The changing room of one of the idols looks glittering when those clothes that I brought are hanging there. That clothes are similar to Christmas tree for me. With those shiny beads and shiny colors, I can see them in hundred miles!

Sigh....

For me, I'm prefer a dark color, no... dark color is the best..! Tory and Joe got a ton of fans when they are in their dark clothes...

"Thinking of something?" a voice behind me make me surprised. I turn around and see Angel-sama is smiling behind me.

Gyaahh~!!

Stop with those smile! It can make me turn into an ant!

"You are staring at those clothes like your eyes almost drop out." said Yuma while holding one of the clothes.

Wait a minute....Aah!

I forgot that this is his changing room.

"Hehe.. want to change?" I ask, just to get out from the topic of me staring at those clothes. Yuma shakes his head slowly and giggles. I don't know that my question is very funny enough to make him giggle.

"No.. I saw you came in just now so... I thought that I might find a chance talking to you again."

Uaahhh... there he goes with his sweet talk!

"Really...? I'm quite busy this past few days and can't find any chance talking to you... Gomen!" I'm just sticking out my tongue at him.

That's the truth after all...

After I joined the crews for this drama, the tons of works made me lost my freedom. Moreover I'm not used in working and I have to start from the most basic training. It's lucky since the crew for this drama are really kind and willing to guide me in my work.

"So, you are really busy right now, huh.." Yuma looks a bit sad after I tell him that. I quickly shake my head. I don't want to see him crying in front of me!

"No..! No, no, no.. Not at all!! Errk... Yes, I am busy but right now may be I can have a chat with you!"

A smile reappeared to his lips. *sparkle

At the end.... nosebleed!!

"Uuaahh..!! Ryuu, are you okay??!" Yuma quickly takes out his handkerchief and covers it to my nose.

Damn! His face is really close!

I grab that handkerchief from his hand and wipe the blood from my nose.

"It's okay... I'm used with it. This is how I'm react when I see an angel smiling.."

Yuma chuckles when he heard that. He grabs my hand and draws it near to his face. I can feel my nose is terribly bleeding right now!

"I told you already not to call me angel... You are the angel one here." he said with his sweet smile.

I can feel that my face is hot now! Are you trying to make a move on me..!!!?"

"Oii, dog!" Pi appearance at the door save me from die from blood lost. He looks stumble at the door when he saw us. Yuma gives him an annoying look then he sighs.

"Pi! What's up?" I quickly release my hand from Yuma's and move to Pi's side.

"What's wrong with you?" Pi furrows his eyebrows when he saw the handkerchief with blood at my hand.

"Nothing.. Just a stupid reaction from me. Ha! Ha! Ha!" There I go with my stupid, fake laugh. And successfully that laugh draw a flick at my forehead by Pi.

"Stop acting like a monkey. Help me change at my room." he said at pull my out from the door.

Cheh... Now, I am a monkey. Great...

I wave my hand to Yuma who still stucking his eyes on me. What's up with that look?

"Sorry. Let's have a good chat next time!" I quickly dash towards Pi's room and leaving him behind before I see that angelic smile from Yuma again.

Yamapi scratches his head when he looks at the girl who dashes fastly towards his changing room. Without he realizes, his smile is being observed by Yuma who still staring at him. Yuma chuckles softly, make Yamapi looks at him.

"Yamaa-san, it seems like what Ikuta-san's told, you have changed." said Yuma. Yamapi furrows his foreheand when hear that.

"Toma? What that bastard told you?" ask Yamapi curiously. Yuma smiles.

"It's not that what he told me but it's what he told everyone." Yuma's answer make Yamapi's eyes wide open.

"It's very rare to see you so open to other people. You look like a different person when it comes to Ryuu." said Yuma. Pi rubs his nose. His habit when he got nervous.

"It might be, Yamaa-san, you like Ryuu?" Yuma make an assumption. Yamapi looks startled with that question.

"What are you talking about, Nakayama! It's impossible for me to like that kind of girl.. really, she can't be considered as a girl either! My type is always a lady like." Yamapi exclaims while blushing red. Yuma smirks and exhales his breath.

"If so then, it's good..." said Yuma. Yamapi stares at him. Woder why Yuma asked that kind of question.

"Why are you..." Yamapi wants to ask a question but Yuma quickly interrupt.

"Because I'm interested in her." said Yuma bluntly makes Yamapi's jaws drop.

"OII, PIMON!!! WHY ARE YOU STILL THERE??!!" Ryuu's voice from afar, shouted at Yamapi makes Yamapi startled again. He looks at the angry face of that tomboy girl who is waiting for him. Then he changes his view to Yuma who already ignore his existence by pick up a cloth from rack.

Pi sighs before he walk away towards the angry Ryuu. He wonders why does the idol like Yuma suddenly interested with a boyish girl like Ryuu. Not to said that obviously Ryuu is older than him.

"Interested, ne..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KEI finally arrive at the hotel. The reporters flood in the main hall like the bee. There are too many of them until I could't see the Korean idols who will star in this drama. All I can see is their hairs which moving towards Pi and the other idols who will star in this drama at the stage. I try to jump a little but the crowds of reporters keep bugging me until I'm tossed away far from the main hall.

Sigh. I wish I can see even one of them so that I won't make any foolish mistake at them.

Well, whatever. It's not like I can't see them in the conference after this.

"Ryuu-san! Let's go!" Takeda waves his hand at me. I wave back at him before dash toward him.

Yui who can see Ryuu following Takeda to continue their work, smile widely. She nudge Yamapi who stands next to him in front of those reporters on the stage. Yamapi who is busy throwing his smile to the flashing camera glance at her.

"What?" He whispers slowly. He doesn't feel awkward towards Yui because they had starred in several dramas before so, both of them already in a good terms with each other.

"How's she?" Yui whispering back.

"Who?"

"Ryuu."

"Seriously, this isn't time we talk about this!" Yamapi glances again at her while trying to hide his lips from reporters.

"Just tell me!" Yui nudges him again.

"Really..!" Yamapi rubs his nose. He glances at Toma who stands beside Yui. Toma just gives a sign for him to tell Yui. Both Yui and Toma also already cooperate in a drama before makes him knows Yui very well. She wouldn't stop bugging until she got her answer.

Yamapi sighs and once again whispers to Yui.

"She looks like has gain a lot more control to herself now." Yamapi explains to her.

"Really?" He nods slowly.

"She stopped using violence and rarely yell at people now.... except maybe to me..." whispers him again and this time his own words bring a sincere smile to his lips. Yui also smiles.

"If that so then, I think this is the time for her to move to the next stage." said Yui to herself. Yamapi, Toma and Yui just smile and look at the direction where Ryuu is talking to Takeda. What they don't realize is not only them who staring at Ryuu. There are two other person who also have their eyes on her.

Yuma startled when Chinen Yuri who stands beside him touches him arm. His view towards Ryuu quickly change to Chinen. Chinen shows him to a reporter who ask them to look at the camera.

An idol from KEI hiding his grins when he see Ryuu.

"Finally I found you..." he whispers to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never in my life I feel so tired like this. I don't stop running here and there in order to get the press conference also the photo shoot in the hotel's garden success. That Arashi doesn't stop annoying me. Toma is talking non-stop. Fortunately Pi doesn't give me much more headache. Instead, when I'm with him, he asks me to take a break for a while. Thank God!

Seriously I don't have any idea that this is how it feels when working. I don't have any chance to get my lunch. Just consume the isotonic drink to reboost my energy. At the end of the day, I don't have any chance in seeing the Korean idols who are come. Too busy with the technical issue that arise. Even when the photo shoot at the hotel garden and also when the scripts for the drama being distributed, I can't take even a glance at them.

It's okay, I will have a chance to see them at the beach tomorrow for the first drama shooting.

Before I step out from the hotel to return to my home, someone push my head hard.

"Where do you think you are going?" When I turn around, Yui already stand behind me with arms folded.

Great... I can't even return to my apartment now.

"Where alse? I want to return home." Yui shakes her head.

"No you can't." she said with grining on her face. Great, I thought so..

"Why?"

"You will stay here in this hotel with us. We will leave to beach early morning tomorrow. If you return home, definitely you'll be late." Yui pull my nose.

Ouch..

"What? How can you be so sure that I'll be late?" I'm trying to defend myself.

"Stop joking. I know you well. You will still on your beed even there's an elephant stomping its leg near you. You will stay in my room. I've a plan for you before tomorrow." Yui drags my hand to the elevator. But I pull my hand back.

Plan for me? It will be dangerous if the one who plan it is Yui!

I need to run!

"Well, if that so then I want to return home to grab my things then I'll come back here." trying to make an excuse just to run away. Hope she doesn't notice that.

"Okay..." Woww! She's really get hooked. Before she could say anything I quickly run away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wheww..! Finally can get rid of her." I wipe my sweat.

I walk slowly towards my apartment. But my legs stop at the park where i usually meet Pi.

Is he come here tonight?

I walk to the bench where I usually hang out with Pi. There's no sign that he is there. I sit on the bench and look at the night star.

"He won't come tonight." I said and take a deep breath.

I understand that well. After the busy day today, there's no way he would come. He might be snoring on his bed at the hotel because of tired. Afterall tomorrow we will leave earlier to beach. There's no way he can hang out the night before it.

"Who said that?" suddenly a familiar voice struck my ears.

"Pi?" Pi shows up in front of me.

"It's me who thought that you wouldn't come here tonight." he sits next to me.

He then starts talking and talking like there's no tomorrow for him. I'm so tired to listen to him anymore. His voice sound like a popcorn to me. I don't know when I fall asleep on his shoulder when he still busy talking about how tired and how annoy the reporters when they ask him questions.

Yamapi looks at Ryuu who sleeping peacefully on his shoulder. He rubs her hair that falls to her face.

"Already sleeping? Must be too tired." He exhales his breath and continues to look at Ryuu's sleeping face.

'This is the second time you sleep in front of me.' He remembers when Ryuu got drunk and slept on the bench on the other day. He chuckles when reminds of that moment.

Girls normally wouldn't show their sleeping face to guys. But this girl is very unique. She doesn't have any intention of hiding her true color from everyone. Outspoken, brave and loud. She really isn't his type of girl.

Yamapi examines her face.

But when look closely, this girl actually  has a good point too. She might be not as beautiful as Aragaki Yui or Kitagawa Keiko but, she has something that draws someone's heart get attach to her.

Suddenly he remembered what Nakayama Yuma told him before.

"Because I'm interested in her."

For some reason he feel uneasy when he learns Yuma's feeling for her. He sighs and pushes her head away when he remembers that conversation. That push almost makes Ryuu fall on the ground the other side. If Yamapi doesn't quickly catch her, ryuu must be kissed the ground right now. Yamapi holds her close to him.

"Still snoring?" He feels a bit impressed with her. She still close her eyes tightly even though she almost fall to ground.

"Now what..." Yamapi make a thought either to take her to the hotel who still full with the reporters, bring her to his apartment and being punch again or just leave her there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Again I wake up in slumber when I feel a little chill through out my body. Without opening my eyes, I rub my nose and scratch my head.

Where am I?

It's chilly...

I try to open my eyes slowly and close it again.

My heart pounds loudly after realize this isn't my room at my apartment!

"I'm not drunk like before but why I don't have any recolletion of what happen to me last night? Oh my god..oh my god... Where am I?" I keep mumbling until a hand smacks my head from behind.

"Ouchh..!" I will be a fool for five days because of that hand.

I open my eyes and saw a sleepy face of Yui in front of me.

"Waking up so early in the morning and being noise, do you want to die?" Yui threathening me. I try to think again and start gazing around. Then I grin after realize that this place is a hotel's suite. In fact, it's Yui's suite. And I'm on the same bed with Yui.

"How I can be here?" I ask her who looks like a witch with her sleepy face. She yawns before answering my question.

"Yamapi called me last night. Toma and I fetched you at the park last night with Kameda-san's car. We have to bring you into the hotel through back door." Yui's explaination enough to make me understand that I was actually fell asleep at the park when I met with Pi.

"Bring me so much troubles, are you really intend to see your tomorrow in hell?" she threats me again with an evil look and it brings a chill to my bone!

Easy Yui! Don't kill me yet!

Yui gets down from bed and stretches her body near the glass window.

"I'm not sleepy anymore. But we still have half two hours before we leave to Okinawa's beach." said Yui. I rub my eyes and get down from bed.

"I think I wanna take a bath. I don't get one last night and I'm smelly." One full day in sweat, it's crazy enough to think that I skip my bath.

"Go on. I'll prepare the change for you." said Yui without I realize her grin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I touch the blue sleeveless top in front of me.

"This is the change of clothes that you want me to wear?" I ask Yui for assurance. Yui nods without thinking much.

"Seriously? How I can wear this kind of dress? It doesn't matching with my style!" I complaint but it just bring a smack from Yui to my head.

"This is the plan that I said last night. The next stage in your transformation as a Yamato Nadeshiko. If you really want me to be your coach then obey me!" Yui doesn't give any change for me to say 'no'.

I sigh.

First stage she makes me gain a control to myself and the second stage is she change my style.

This top and a jeans. I think it's better than dress like a princess in fairy tales like Yui.

"Just get over with this kind of style first then we will think about changing your hairstyle and your shoes." said Yui while handling me a white jacket.

"I already made arrangement with Johnny-san and he agreed to reduce your workload. You don't need to carry the heavy stuff anymore." said Yui and taking her turn into bathroom.

"Oh, boy..." I throw myself on the bed.