First Act

Midnight Friend

Woww... this is my first time seeing a drama shooting.. When we are doing a rehearsal before, I never thought that seeing the real one is more exciting.

That cold hearted Yamapi seems like a different person now!

What is this drama all about?

Well it is about a forbidden love story between a shinigami and a human... 

Like Romeo and Juliet but it's much more action and blah...blah..blah

Yamapi acts as lead character and Toma and Yui are his human friends.

The lead actress who plays as female Shinigami is one of the KEI, the TVShow Running Man star name Song Ji Hyo.

All KEI actors and actresses will play as Shinigami as far as I know.

I heard that this drama is one of the most expensive drama that being made. They even create a whole other language for shinigami in this drama.

Ughh...

I'm tired... Seriously... I don't get it how they manage to stay focus in this hot weather at beach. We stop a moment to get some rest. Yamapi and Yui look like have a lively chit chat over there.

Tonight we will have a shoot at the little jungle near the hill. And this time it will involve with action and stunt.

"Ryuu..!" someone is calling my name when I just throw my body on a chair. It's hot!

I look around and saw Yamapi comes closer to me.

"What?" I ask with a tired gaze.

"There's a little park near the conveniece store at that junction. It's quiet there at night." he said and handing me a bottle of mineral water. I grab it from him.

"So?" For what purpose you tell me about that park?

"Nothing. Just telling you that." he said and walks away.

"Hmm? What the hell that's mean?" ignoring my question, he continues to walk.

Ughh.. I can stand it talking with a sadistic idiot in a hot weather like this. Luckily he brought me water.

Glukk..glukk....POOOFFF!!! 

I spill out the water back!

"YAMAPI! THIS IS SEA WATER!!!! DO YOU WANNA KILL ME!!!??"

---------------------------------------------

At last, night fall and we begin our shoot at hill.

But....

"WHY DO I HAVE TO TAKE PART IN THIS ACT!!!??" for godsake I cry out loud.

"Chill... It's only a stunt action. Our stuntwoman who suppose to play tonight somehow got a fever justnow. Moreover, I heard that you have a knack for some martial art or something like that. So, just take the offer." the director seems trying to coax me.

I look around but it seems Yui isn't there. Or should I say, there are only few actors and actresses involve in shooting tonight.

"Where's Yui?" I ask the director.

"This scene doesn't involve her. Don't you read the schedule?" the director just gives me a brief answer.

Err.. actually I forgot about that. Sorry...

Well, no wonder the director can ask for my help since Yui isn't here. She will definitely snapped if she knew about this.

Long story short, for some reason, I agree.

This time the actors that involve is Mr. Angel (Nakayama Yuma), -shota boy (Chinen Yurii), Yamapi, pretty flower boy Song Jong Ki, the goddes Song Ji Hyo, a muscle woman Lee Si Young and a veteran face Choi Min Soo. And I will do the stunt for the lead actress, Song Ji Hyo.

And for some reason, Yamapi suddenly wants to do his stunt part by himself.

Just forget it... I need to prepare...

 One hour has passed after I finally master my move. Well, it's not that easy.

Flying, flying, sword fighting in the air, jump from tree to tree and last part is for me to land beside Yamapi behind a huge rock.

Ughh..! Why can't they make it simpler!? It's like Chinese action movie! Bruce Lee vs Wong Fei Hong vs Chuck Norris!

First is our stuntmen part. Yamapi and other actors that involve are ready. 

 "ACTION!"

The wire has lifted me on air.

I believe I can fly~~~!

Fly, fly, fight, jump..! One tree, two tree and then final moment! Need to land beside Yamapi.

Safely land~~!!

And suddenly..!

Yamapi hugs me when I just land beside him.....!!!

"Waahhhh!!!!! What are you doing...!!?" I push him hard. My face turn red..!

"CUT..!!!" and then the director suddenly hit my head with his megaphone..!

"Reshoot!!!" the director glared at me after gave me a hard lecture. (I don't understand why he is so mad..)

"Whhaaatt? Where did I do wrong??" I seriously don't understand until Yamapi gives a flick on my forehead. Yes.. flick again...

"Baakaa... Don't you read the script? After you landed I need to hold you.." he gives me a scornful look.

Dammit~! I really want this to end..!

"CAMERA ROLLING!!!!"

And the next scene once again I fly, fight, jump and land next to him. And he hugs me tightly which makes me blushed uncontrollable!

*Chuckles

Huhh..? He just chuckled, right?

"Is that the sound of your thumping heart?" I heard his whisper at my ear. Somehow I feel a tickling sense until I couldn't even breathe...

"AAANNNDDD.....CUT!!!" finally the director gives the cue. I push him away before run to uninstall the gear on me.

"Che.. That's not cute of you.." and I hear he said that but I couldn't turn around and yell like I always do.

Yes... My heart thumps loudly in different way than it thumps when I face with Mr. Angel's face, Yui's wrath or Arashi's naughty trick.

What's wrong?

Heart... Please slow down, will ya?

-------------------------------------------------------------

I wash my face at a stream near the shooting set.

Uuuhhh.. I feel stupid for a moment.. After I saw how was the scene between Yamapi and the lead actress, I feel better. Yamapi also hold her.

It seems like it is pretty normal in the set. It's very fool of me to suddenly get be blushed like that.

"How was the feeling to first experince in acting?" suddenly a voice almost makes me fall in the stream from shock. I turn around and saw Mr. Angel and that Shota boy smile behind me.

"Both of you just give me a shock!" I take a deep breath to make myself calm.

"Sorry, sorry... we don't mean that! So, Ryuu-san, you used to be in martial art before, right? What kind of art?" that shota boy or should I call him by his name, Chinen Yuri is squatting next to me.

Hee... if I told you how frequent myself to get in fight in New York, your shota face must be crumble in tears. So I just grin.

"Did you do some sort of karate or taekwando?" and this time Mr. Angel sits next to me.

Err.. should I tell you..? Honestly, I'm afraid that if you know you will refrain yourselves from talking to me again and I don't think I want that. Just like how my friends in New York had done to me after they learned about that...

"Ryuu-san?" Chinen Yuri tilts his head when calling my name and it makes me almost get nosebleed again!!

Huhh?

Suddenly I saw Yamapi standing a bit far away from us. Why does he look like angry?

Mr. Angel also turns his head towards Yamapi and somehow he chuckles a bit.

My... my... very persistent.." he sighes before stands up and pulls Chinen Yuri away.

"Uhh.. Yuma!! I still want to chat with Ryuu-chi!!" Chinen Yuri pouts when being dragged away by Mr. Angel. Don't pout like that, shota boy!! It makes me wanna get another nose bleed..!! Err.. Anyway, what did you call me just now? Ryuu-chi?

Mr. Angel turns his face to me and gives a radiant smile.

"Talk to you later, Ryuu. When there's no bug meddles between us. Otherwise, I'll get another hard warning." he said before left.

What was that mean???

---------------------------------------------------------------

Two hours after wrapped the first scene near the beach....

At the hotel, before started to prepare for the scene at the hill.

Yamapi suddenly marched towards Yuma's room which he shared with Chinen Yuri.

"What's the matter, Yamaa-san? Suddenly appeared like that..." Yuma sat on the sofa without inviting Yamapi to sit. Chinen Yuri looked to both of them with a big question mark on his head.

"Are you seriously like her?" Yamapi asked directly. Chinen just blinked his eyes, didn't even get it what Yamapi just said. While Yuma stared at him with dreadful look.

"Chinen, I need to talk with Yamaa-san." said Yuma without plastered any smile on his face like usual. Chinen without much question, just left the room after saw the tense between the both of them.

"Well, I'll go to play at Ohno-senpai's room." said Chinen and left.

Yuma gave a sigh and hope that his friend didn't feel bad about him asking to leave.

"So, Yamaa-san, why suddenly you brought up about Ryuu?"

"Well... I just need your confirmation." said Yamaa. Honestly he himself didn't understant why he felt waver after saw Ryuu with a KEI actor at the beach in evening. And after he learned about both of them from Yui.

"Ryuu has someone that she like before she came here. And that person is within the KEI group with us." somehow Yamapi told him.

"So?"

"Well, since you said that you like her, I think that you should put this as a reference." Yamapi scratched his head. Yuma finally chuckled.

"What a bull..." Yamapi somehow a bit surprise with Yuma's answer.

"What??"

"It's funny to think that you suddenly told me this." Yuma still gave him a dreadful look.

"Huuhh?"

"Actually, Yamaa-san, you yourself feel disturbed when I said that I like her, right?" said Yuma confidently. Yamapi hold his breathe for a while before answer.

"No! I just feel concern because you said that you like her before but somehow she had someone that she likes so..."

"Yamaa-san... What are you trying to say?" Yuma stared at him made Yamapi felt nervous.

"Well... I mean...that..."

"Do you like her too, Yamaa-san?" once again Yuma made Yamapi surprised with his words.

"No..! It's not like that..! it's just...."

"No? After you greedily have her for yourself and you still say that?"

"What?"

"At the hotel, no... even at the agency you just Ryuu this and Ryuu that. Having her for yourself. Are you trying to conquer her alone, Yamaa-san? And now you know that I like her then you suddenly spill all that bull, telling me how concern you are... What a joke!" Yuma made him unable to counterback.

"Even after suddenly told the other that both of you are engaged. You really pissed me off, Yamaa-san." Yamapi couldn't help but feel a bit guilty. He wanted to put everything at the right place but now he felt very awkward.

"Yuma, actually..."

"You know, Yamaa-san... I don't give a damn thing about who she like. Me liking her is the other thing." Yuma said and then finally he made a weird smile to Yamapi.

"But seems how you concern about me and Ryuu, should I push her down and make her mine, Yamaa-san?" for some reason Yuma stirred a very uneasy feeling inside Yamapi by saying that. And it made Yamapi widening his eyes.

"What the hell!! I just feel concern about both of you! Why did you suddenly behave like a jerk!!?" Yamapi moved closer to him and pulled his front shirt. 

"If I should say, it just I don't like it how you made her being yours all the time. If you mean by concern is that you cherish for both of us then, you wouldn't mind if I take her, right?" Yuma's weird smile disappeared leaving a scornful look towards Yamapi. Yamapi gritted his teeth trying to control his rage.

"No..." Yamapi let go his front shirt.

"There's no way I will let you go near her." Yamapi gave him a sharp stare.

"I forbid you from going near her!" said Yamapi out loud. Yuma smirked.

"That's not your concern, Yamaa-san. She can go to anyone who she want including you and me." said Yuma before gave a light chuckle.

"You are just like a stupid over-protective father to his daughter." said Yuma.

"It makes me so angry with you." said Yuma again. Yamapi couldn't even listen anymore. He walked fast to the door and slammed it out loud behind him. He couldn't believe what Yuma just said.

'Me conquering that monkey!? Don't make me laugh..!'

Yamapi stopped and leaned at the hotel's wall.

'But why do I have to be so angry when he said he wanna take her?'