A Little Changes.... Maybe?

Midnight Friend

He drags me like draging a donkey!

"Pi, stop it! You're hurting me...!" I pull my hand from him but he catches it back and drags me again.

I know he is angry after 'The world will never go to the way you want either...' statement...

But....

YOU DON'T NEED TO DRAG ME AROUND LIKE THIS!

I pull my hand once again and shove him to the wall. He bumps his back to the wall.

"Get a hold of yourself, Pi!" I yell to him. Well, just to make sure he stop draging me.

Pi fall to his knees. He buries his face to his kness and still silent.

Sigh...

I sit in front of him.

I don't know how to handle this situation...

And it's look like the reality that he heard just now is a bit harsh for him to accept.

Poor Pi...

"You reap what you sow..." I heard he whispered. He lifts up his face and gives me a fake smile.

"This is definitely the karma that befallen on me. I used to use the harsh words when talking to her but know I'm the one who sank into despair." Looks like he trys to put the blame on himself.

I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Oii... I think you should talk about this with her once again."

Damn...

I hate to say that after learn the truth but it's better to have him talk once again with Keiko.

I sigh when Pi doesn't give any respond. I rub my nose and decide to stand up but all of sudden I fell back on the floor when Pi pulls my hand.

Eikkh..?

Without any warning, he wraps his hands around me.

"Please.... Stay like this for a moment..." I heard him whispers to my ear.

GGYYAAAAAAAHHHHHH........~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baka!

Pi! Do you realize that you are hugging me??!!! Even though I'm from America but I still don't like any guy easily touch me like this!!!

NNOOOO...!!!!!

What's the meaning of this, PI!!!!!

*Blush blush blush blush blush blush (0/////0)

damn... Why do I blush like hell?!!

He definitely realizes if I don't stop blushing!!

Pi finally releases his hug and looks at me.

"Emm? Why are blushing all the way?" he bluntly asks me his stupid question.

Damn... I push him.

"Do I need to explain to you why my face got this red like a red card in soccer game?!!!!" I yell madly. But suddenly I stop yelling after realize something much more important that I forgot.

What's that that I forgot?

Red card in soccer game? What is about card that I forgot?

Huhh...?

OH MY GOD!!! I FORGOT TO PUNCH MY CARD!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ne, Ryuu... it wouldn't settle any of your problem if you still rolling on the floor like that." Yamapi kept poking me. Me? I'm rolling my body on the floor and my thumb in front of the punch card machine after failed to punch my card on time.

"Ooiii.... Ryuuwo....~~" Pi pokes my cheek.

Annoy!! I sit up and face him.

"Uruse, Pimon!!! This is all your fault! How did you recover so fast after that huging and crying scene just now!!" my angry face just end up being flicked by Pi. Again.

"It hurts, damn it!" I yell and once again he flicks my forehead.

"Don't. Use. Foul. Words, okay?" for every words that he said he flicks my forehead, again and again.

angryangryangry

"And you stop flicking my forehead too!" I yell again. And he flicks me again with his pleasure face.

"Stop!"

*Flick

"I said stop!"

*Flick again

"Stop it!"

"Sora-san?" suddenly a male voice comes interrupt.

"WHAT?" I yell out loud to the owner of the voice. Kameda, Ossan's assistant looks pale and his eyes are buttoning out.

Opss.. I don't mean to yell to you, Kameda-chan. Sorry..

"Anoo...sumimasen... But Johnny-san is calling for your attendance in meeting room." Kameda touches his glass. Sign of anxiety. That's what I've learned.

Ossan needs me in meeting room? For what?

"And you too, Yamaa-san." said Kameda again. Pi stands up and rubs his nose.

"I know."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just stand there, near at the wall, in the so-called meeting room. Ossan, Pi, Yui, Toma, the obnoxious demon gang, and other several faces that I don't even know sit together at the long table, talking about something that I don't understand.

Sigh.

What's the need for me to attend if I'm not blend into this talking?

I just put my hands in my pocket and lean to the wall. Sighing would not explain the need for me here. I take a look at all the faces that exist in this meeting.

Ossan just looking at the paper in front of him while Kameda doesn't stop writing something in his diary. The man who sits next to Ossan doesn't stop explaining to the other about something that I don't understand. It might be something for the upcoming drama that will be collaboration with Korea entertainment industry. I guess...

Yui just nods while looking at the paper and her assisstant is jotting something in her notebook. Pi is whispering something to Toma. That obnoxios demon gang is............ Well, I have to admit that I am to scared to look at them. They might plotting something to send me to hell instead of listening to the explaination! Of course I am scared because they can do anything to me because of the title 'slave' that I've earned and I can't do anything about that because of my work!!!

Sigh again. I could do nothing to escape from their claws. All I can do is avoid from meeting their eyes.

"That's all from me." that man that talk non-stop about the program finally meet his conclusion. All eyes including mine turn to Ossan, waiting for his voice.

"As all of you listening just now, we will start this project the day after tomorrow after the Korean party arrives here. The whole scripts for this drama will be handed to you after the press conference after the arrival of the Koreans." Ossan just repeating the same point from that man earlier. He coughes a little and then continues...

"I hope all crews and members can cooperate well to work on this drama." he said and all people including me just nod even though I don't really understand what's the point of telling me that.

"Suzuran!" suddenly Ossan calls my name in the middle of meeting.

Huhh?

I realize all the eyes in the meeting room are focusing on me.

"Wha-what?" I'm a bit stutter when realized that awkward situation.

"Dont' think as it isn't your concern. You will join the crews on the set. Watch your language and manner. I don't want KEI feel uncomfortable because of you." Ossan gives me hard warning. I'm just listening and say 'yes' half heartedly. When I glance at Pi I see him makes a hand like a dog's shake and his mouth mutters something..

'Wangg...' like a dog sound.

Damn! He's mocking me!

I give him a death glare. Feel a bit irritated after remember about my title that given by Ossan. A dog... Or rather said as, Pi's dog... Well, at least I'm not that Arashi's dog...

I sigh and look away. Watching Pi and Toma who are smirking and mocking me can make me lose my temper. Then I see a smile from a familiar guy. It's Mr. Angel...! No. I should call him Yuma. He's smiling at me with his beautiful smile. I melt fast after seeing his smile!

No! I should control my breath before my nose bleed..!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Next day-

KEI will arrive in this tomorrow. I'm not really sure how many actor and actress that will be starred in this project because I'm not really interested into Korean celebrities. From what I heard, there might be 7 actors and actresses from KEI that will be join us in this drama.

I'm in the hotel's main hall where we will make the press conference about this drama. We are preparing the place according to the schedule and managing the press and guests invitation before KEI arrives to the hotel. They will be checked in in this hotel too. We have to maintain system and improve the security in order to avoid the unwanted situation from occurred. Normally, the reporter or journalist will sneak into the hotel after the press conference to meet with the stars. They will do anything to get the scope of story for their magazines.

I really understand that situation since at New York, I also sometimes experience the same things. My band might not be popular like other star bands because we are into underground music. We perform our musicin the clubs or in the close concert. We have our own fans that support us. But sometimes the talent scouts came and haunted us day and night just to make us under their contract.

That's not what we want. We just want the music for our own freedom and satisfaction. Not for the contract.

"Ryuu-san, can you please arrange back the schedule for the tomorrow evening's program?" Yamaura, one of the crew hands me a bunch of paper. She smiles and winks her eye. I sigh and give her a fake smile.

I sigh not because of the workload. But because she calls me 'Ryuu-san' instead of just 'Ryuu'.

I walk into a room and sit on a couch that placed in the middle of the room. Pi and Toma who are already in the room, are practising their answers for the questions that might be asked by the press in the conference after this. I glance at them before scatter the papers on the coffee table in front of me. I have to finish this reschedulation before distribute it back to all crews.

"Tired?" Toma is the first one who talk to me. I smirk without looking at them.

"Not really. I still can use my brain even though not as fast as my muscles." a little joke might help me release some stress for a while. Toma nods and grabs the schedule that lying in front of him.

"Reschedule? Why?" he asks again.

"Nothing much changes that will be made. It's just a stupid mistake that Takeda made about the time. I just need to arrange back the timer." I just give him a bit explanation that i thought that he still won't understand. Toma is a person that never concern a small things like that... Well, it might be small for him but not for us, the crews. Pi smiles and hands me a mineral water bottle.

"Here... You look stress." he says while put the bottle in front of my face. I smile for sign 'thanks' to him.

"So, you are really tired." said Toma. I just grin to him. Okay, I admit. I'm tired. I still not getting used to work yet. Furthermore, it requires me to use my brain together with my muscles.

Wheww!!!

Not long after I finish reschedule back the time, Yamaura appears at the door. She grins at me.

"Ryuu-san, are you still working on it?" she asks me regarding to the schedule. I show her my thumb and hand to her the new schedule without talking much. She grins again and tells me to get some rest first before she disappeared behind the door. I sigh and sit back on the couch.

"I already told her many times to call me 'Ryuu'. Not 'Ryuu-san'." I whine and drink the water from the bottle that was given from Pi.

"Not only her but the other crews also call me like that. I don't remember how many times I told them." Pi and Toma giggle when hear that.

"That's because they show you some respect. You are Johnny's niece. I don't think there are any people who dare to mess up with you." said Toma.

"Or, they might fear of you because of your reputation as a Tooth Fairy. You might make their teeth fly out from their mouth anytime you want. They didn't know about the pact between you and Johnny-san." said Pi. I stumble before sigh again.

They're wrong. There are peoples who dare to mess up with me since I work in this agency. That obnoxious Arashi!

I learn that their names are Jun, Sho, Nino, Aiba and their leader, Ohno.

Whatever their names are, they make my day today even worse! Just imagine about the trouble that I have to fave today before Pi arrives at the hotel.

 

-flash back-

In Arashi's room....

"Oii slave.. Bring me some water. I want isotonic one." that beautiful demon, Jun gave an order before he change his order after I brought him the isotonic drink into: "Never mind, just give me mango juice. Make sure you blend the mango to make the fresh juice. I can't drink the one from vending machine."

"Slave, where's my strawberries?" the demon's prince Aiba pulled my cheeks before opening my mouth to search for his strawberries. "Do you eat them?"

"Slave! This place is in mess. Clean it up!" naughty demon Nino put a bucket on my head, handed a vaccum cleaner to my right and a broom stick to my left. Not only that, he 'kindly' turned my handkerchief into a rag by tear it down to make a small pieces of rags. "Just to make easier to you for cleaning."

"Don't forget to bring me my spagheti. I'm hungry! Put some shrimps and scallops from Okinawa. And I want it a lil' bit spicy. Don't make it too sour. And don't forget to add some brocollis nd fresh tomatoes. Make it quick!" the fussy demon Sho put a sticky note about his spagheti at my forehead.

"Bring me my towel and I want my shoulders being massage for about an hour." the ert ringleader Ohno, smacked the bucket on my head that being put by Nino.

"DIDN'T WE ALREADY TOLD YOU TO WEAR A SHORT SKIRT WHEN WORKING FOR US...!!??" All of them in one voice, like a choir.

I can feel the blood rushed to my head.

I'LL DEFINITELY ING KILL ALL OF YOU.....!!!!!!

-end of flash back-

 

It doesn't matter how much I hold this grudge to that demons in my heart, it never erase the fact that I couldn't lay a finger to them!

Serious , they are really the bunch of peoples that I need to avoid!

"Ryuu?" Pi flicks my head again.

Ouch!

"Day dreaming again?" he asks after I return to the reality. I rub my forehead slowly.

"It's not like that."

"Huh?" Toma and Pi blink their eyes several times.

"It's not like there ain't anybody who dares to oppose me. That demon Arashi always make fun of me...!" I said or, more likely complaining. Pi and Toma just laugh out loud.

"Arashi is always like that. You should be careful with them. Many peoples who work with them before will resign after several days." Toma cheerfully says that like it is nothing to him. Well, it is really nothing to him.

"Yeah, but actually they are a bunch of good people." Pi smiles to me.

Good? Again I heard about that kind of 'good phrase' after Mr. Angel told me.

"Good? They should pray to the God all night long that I won't hunt them down like a wild boar in their dreams!!!" I exclaim out loud. The words 'in their dream' are really irritate me.  It obviously shows that I'm unable to touch them in real life!

Pi and Toma laugh again.

"Obviously, that's the only thing you can do to them. Haunt them in their nightmare!" said Toma. I exhale my deep breath when hear that.

"Yeah. I have to restrain my temper from venting out to them. Seriously, it takes a lot of control for me not to kill them. I don't want to pay 8 millions yen for each of them if I touch them." thinking about the amount of money that I have to deal if I do something to them makes me freak out. I don't have any money left. (T_T)

"But, Ryuu... I think now you are less rough than the first day I met you." Pi blurts out his opinion. I stare at him.

"Really? In what way?"

"Many ways. You don't raise your voice like always before. If anyone irritates you, you just punch the wall instead their faces. I think that's a good development for you." Pi smiles and drinks his water. I make a thought for a moment.

It's true that after Yui and Ossan made requirement for my job, I put more control in myself instead just make a 10 minutes promise to myself. It can't be this is their objective... How sly!

Well, if it's true, I should say thanks to them. Now I'm able to gain much patient in my heart.

"Now you said that, it might be like that..... Well, forget it. I think I should continue my work. KEI will arrive tomorrow and there still a bunch of work that I need to settle." I stand up and move to door. Before I walk out from door, I turn my head and wink at Pi. A sign of 'thanks' because made me realize that.

"If you need anything, just call me." I said and walk away without pay any attention to his smile.

Yamapi rubs his nose. His lips still crave a smile for a girl who just walked out from the door. Toma eyeing him with a naughty grin on his face.

"You know what, I think Ryuu-chan not the only one who change." said Toma. Yamapi looks away, pretending that he doesn't understand what Toma's mean.

"You smile a lot lately." said Toma again. He glances at Yamapi's expression. Trying to read what his friend thinking. Both of them are bestfriends but they have the opposite personalities. Yamapi doesn't talk much to other people behind the camera unlike Toma who don't know how to shut his mouth. Even though he is a cold person but he is able to hide it when he stands in front of the camera. Toma hide his smirk when he sees Yamapi's little smile after hearing his word.

"Obviously, that Ryuu has changed you beside changing herself... You wouldn't talk and smile a lot like this before even when you are with Keiko.." Toma just whispering in his heart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------