From Friends to ??????

Midnight Friend

Toma and I take a peep to those two who are talking at the back door behind the wall.

"Ne, Toma... Is that one Keiko?" I ask Toma just to ensure.

"Yeah... An actress and ex-model. She is the beautiful type, right?" said Toma confidently.

"No..no..no... I think the best word is beautiful lady type!" 

"What's the different?"

"It just the words!"

Toma smack my head. Ouch..!

Huhh?

Looks like that lady Keiko is crying! Why?

And after that then I notice that the tone that both of them use are not the lovey-dovey tone that we can always hear in the lovers talk.

"What? What the hell are they talking about?" Toma get impatient.

"I don't know! I can't hear it either!!" I whisper slowly but loudly.

"Maybe they talk about Johnny-san's pimple?"

"Ossan's pimple?" I look at the owner of the strange statement and found out that it were not just me and Toma who are peeping at Pi and his girlfriend but three others handsome men who also peeping at them!

Toma look at the new three who join us.

"Ahh.. Kattun.." One of them smack Toma's head.

"Don't just 'Kattun' us! We have our own name, right?!" he raise up his voice a bit just to be 'shusshing' by the others.

"Don't talk too loud, bakayaro!" said the other one, also finally being 'shusshing' by the others.

"What the hell all of you doing here? If you want to get aloud, go somewhere else!!" Toma whispers to them.

"Dakara, we heard that Keiko-chan comes here to meet Yamapi so we just want to make sure the condition of their fight!" the bald one grins naughtily.

Seriously, all of them look enjoy the other's suffer! Isn't Pi your friend?<------(didn't realize that she also in the same position)

"Hoora, minna! Just keep quiet!" I wush all of them.

"Who's this girl?" ask the bald one.

"Ahh, this is that Sora 'Angell' Suzuran." said Toma. Why did you have to put 'that' before my name?

"Sora 'Angell'.... You mean, that Tooth Fairy?" ask the one who smack Toma just now. I glare at him.

"Since when did my name has been associated with Tooth Fairy?!!" I yell at them.

"Waah... she's actually the Tooth Demon!!" that guy tease me again. I'm pissed off!!!

"Be cool, Tooth Fairy! It's your nick name since all people in Jimusho know you made Kawaguchi's teeth fly from yesterday." Toma whack my head. Damn it!

Huuh..?

Did I am that popular? This is the idol agency then, I've been known among the idols here so isn't that mean that I'm the most popular among the most popular?

Lucky~~!!!

"Oh, by the way, this is Jin, Kame and Koki from Kattun." Toma introduced me to the three of them. I just bow my head a little to them.

What the hell is Kattun anyway?

"I don't care if all of you want to get to know each other here but could all of you PLEASE DON'T EAVESDROPPING ME???!!!!!" Pi suddenly appears behind me and make us really, really shock!

"Pi..!!!"

"Yamapi!!"

"What the hell do five of you doing here? Ryuu?" Yamapi glares at all of us but finally stops his eyes on me!

Ehh???? Why me?

I turn back and finally notice that the four ridiculous act. All of them pretend to sleep..!!!!

Kusooo..!!!!

"Errk, anoo... I didn't mean to but, Toma drag me here." I try to switch my blame to Toma but that bastard doesn't move even an inch from his 'sleep'!

"Go play somewhere else.... All of you!!" Pi flicks my fore head. Again.

. Why he always flick my head anyway?

I pout and rub my fore head and then realize that Lady Keiko stands not too far from us; watching me and Yamapi. I'm sure she couldn't see that four clowns because that clowns are hiding behind the wall.

Lady Keiko looks all gloomy. She stares at the floor.

"Anoo... Yamaa-san... About that, I know you do not really mean it... I can forgive you... But, please tell me that you're joking!" that Lady Keiko looks like she wants to cry.

What the hell this is about? Pi! You can't make the girls cry!

But I can sense the strange look in Pi's eyes. Sadness?

If he's sad, then why doesn't he make up with Lady Keiko after all?

Oohhh... damn!!! That Lady Keiko already covers with tears! Do something, Pi!

Somehow I feel very sorry for this beautiful lady.

"Gomen... I'm serious after all." said Yamapi without looking at that Lady Keiko.

Huhh? What is this all about? The four clowns are opening their ears widely to listen the strange conversation without dare to move or even open their eyes.

Lady Keiko is sobbing!

"How can you say that?" Lady Keiko sobbs harder. My God! Do I have to hand her the tissue or handkerchief? But isn't it looks like I'm manlier than Pi?

I'm stuck...!!!!

Pi exhales his breath and pull my head to his chest.

Eiikkh...???

"I'm serious.. After all, I'm already engaged with this girl..." Yamapi throws the statement that makes my heart skip a beat.

Huhh..???

And after that I heard I loud 'EEEeeehhhhh.......!!!!!' from the four clowns.

WWWHHHHHAAAATTTT        TTHHEEE      HEELLLLLLLLLL???????????

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Explain, baka! I need an explaination!!! Why did I just turn to be your fiancee from your slave? Don't just drag my hand around!!!" I pull my hand that being dragged by Pi after he made the craziest statement in the world in front of Lady Keiko just now. Luckily there's no other people around (except those 4 clowns) at that time. After Pi said that I'm his 'fiancee', he quickly dragged me away  into the building.

This is stupid. No. This is crazy!!!

Just in one day I've turned into different types of situations.

Midnight Friend-->Slave-->Inu(dog)-->Tooth Fairy-->A Fiancee!!!

What a busy day!!!

Pi leans to the wall near him. He gives a heavy sighs.

"I'm screw up..." He looks down. Depress.

Of course you'll got depress after said that you're already enganged with other girl to your girlfriend! Stupid!

"This is what people said, 'what you give, you get back.' You should make up with her. And the main point is, stop dragging me in your problem!" I yell to his face. He sighs again and fell on his legs on the floor.

"What should I tell her? 'Sorry, I just joking..' Is that the best line?" he asks me with his puppy eyes.

Now I get it...

Pi has a problem of expressing his own feeling to people especially to the one that he loved. I don't get it, how did they become a couple then?

"Just go meet her first then you can think what you want say to her!"

"I think it's a bit hard..." he murmurs. I furrowed my forehead. What's so hard with have a talk to your own girlfriend.

"Every time I want to say something to her, I'll definitely end up say the thing that opposite from what I want to say..." he says while rubs his nose.

Pi.... I don't get it how did both of you become a couple if you are the 'baka' here....

AARRRGGHHhhh.....~!!! I'm getting confused!!! My brain will explode! Why do I need to stuck up with this 'fiancee' problem if my problem still on the air???

Help me DORAEMOONNNN...~~!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My second day in Johnny Jimusho end up with I lay on my bed like a dirty old rag.

Seriously I'm very tired.

After I failed in persuading Pi to make up with Lady Keiko, that demon gang, Arashi abducted me and put me into interrogation in their room because they heard from Toma about what had happening.

I don't know what I should tell them so that they will understand that I'm just a innocent victim!

Somehow I able to run away from that obnoxious demon gang. Thank God~!

I hope I will not run into them tommorrow....

Damn... I'm sooo tired... I don't have any time to read the book of 'How to be an Elegant Lady in Just 3 Months' that I just bought yesterday.

I just need some sleep.... Hope God will make tonight is longer than usual so that I can take some time to get some rest before I start my third day of madness...

This pillow is soo beautiful...

ZzzzZZzz......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huuhh...? What's with the noise?

Oohh... It's just my cellphone.....

I look at the screen of my cellphone to check who's calling and disturbing my peaceful sleep.

Yui?

"STILL SLEEPING???? HURRY UP AND GET READY TO WORK, YOU LAZY BONE!!!!"

Damn...! I'll turn into deaf if she screams like that everyday...

Err... What time is now?

I look at my watch and rub my eyes several times.....

"FFUUCCCKKK..!! I'M LATE!!!!!"

Definitely along my way to Johnny Jimusho after this, Yui will never stop nagging at me over the phone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SAAFFEEE...!!!" I made it after running like hell. I still have five minutes to punch my card!

Yayy...~!!!

I walk to the back door to get in the building. I just found the shortcut through the back alley to get to the Johnny Jimusho from the train station.

Luckkyy....~~!!!

But, when I want to enter the building, somehow I hear someone calls my name....

"Sora-san..!!"

I turn around and see Lady Keiko stands behind me.

God... Does she want to kill me because of what that stupid Pi told her yesterday? About me is Pi's fiancee?

Lady Keiko walks slowly towards me.

"Sora-san, can I ask for your help?" Lady Keiko suddenly asks me and I like 'Eehh?' on my face.

She smiles at my confuse expression.

"Don't worry, I don't have any revenge for you because of yesterday. I know you are just the Yamaa-san's escape goat from me." said Lady Keiko again.

I'm relief! I don't need explain the detail of my situation to her!

"Sokka... actually I-" before I could finish my line, Lady Keiko suddenly interrupt.

"Onegai... Please convince him to talk to me once again!" said Lady Keiko. I blink my eyes several times to her before slowly nod. She smiles at me.

"Yokatta... Promise me that you'll help me, okay? I'll be in trouble if both of us still have this sort of fight." said Lady Keiko again. I just grin. Well, for a couple of idol to have fight, it will be troublesome when answering the questions from press and reporters.

"Err.. Sora-san, are you his friend?" Lady Keiko asks me.

"Err.. I guess so... we just met several times since I come to Japan." I told her. Well, I don't think I should tell her about Pi has become my Midnight Friend. Lady keiko smiles again.

"Well, then I think we should be friends, right?" she says with the sparkle eyes. Woaahh...!! She's truly a beautiful lady!

"Err.. Right..?"

"Yokatta... Actually you are my first friend in Johnny Jimusho." she says. I just grin. Thank God I got another girl friend beside Yui!

"Actually, as a friend, I want to ask for your help..." she said again. I just nod quickly. What sort of help that this princess need me to do?

"The truth is, Yamaa-san and I not really a couple..."

My heart stops beating....

"I mean, at least for me... I don't even consider him as a lover. We need to put this act in front of the audience for some reason..." she says again.

What's the meaning of this?

"What do you mean, Keiko-san?" I ask just to ensure that I don't have any misinterpretation in her message.

"Please don't tell the other, okay? Actually, all of this is my manager's plan. She wants me to get in relationship with him in order to maintain my popularity. Of course I have to do that." said that Lady Keiko again.

I stun..

"Is that really important? Your popularity..." I ask.

"Of course! It's my job as an idol, right? After all I need to compete with other new idols and also with my rival, Aragaki Yui. I need someone as popular as Yamaa-san to make sure that I'll continue to be glamour." she smirks and I finally notice that it's full with cunning mind, her smirk.

"Dakara, you're my friend, right? I need you to keep an eye on him. Don't make other woman trying to woo and flirt with him. Also, he don't have to know about this. It will be more natural this way. Actually I feel a little bit relief if someone who I know can look for him in this agency. I can't keep an eye on him 24-hours a day. I know you will understand if you join this kind of industry." she holds both of my shoulder.

I lost my words....

"So, Sora-san, onegai...."

"Are you stupid?" suddenly I blurt out my thought to her. She looks stun with my reaction. I give her the death glare.

OF COURSE I'M PISSED!!!!! VERY PISSED OFF!!!

"What do you think of people's feeling? Do you even give any thought about his feeling when you want to date with him? Are you dumb?!!" I couldn't control my anger any more.

"Sora-san, you don't understand... Listen, once you get into this kind of industry then you'll know how drought it  is! We need a catalyst to stay alive in this business! I have to do this!" she tries to convince me. Sorry! I don't think I can help you! Pi is my friend. I saw in his eyes that he's really love you! Even though he's somekind of but at least his heart is pure!

"Okay, how about this... I'll pay you.. How much do you want?" she gives me the offer.

Pay? Whhaaatt...??? Okay.. This is over my limit.... This kind of thing is what I hate most..!

"Do you seriously think that money can solve everything? You trick him! You trick everyone around you including your fans and his fans!"

She finally looks pissed.

"So what do you want? Tell me, how much do you want?" she rises her voice a little. This damn witch!

"Why don't you get it? This kind of bargain is what I hate the most! If you have so much time to make the ridiculous offer to me, why don't you think about what you've done wrong!!!" I yell at her. And somehow she looks very angry. She shoves several pieces of notes to my face.

"Is that enough?" She still doesn't understand!

"I don't give any damn to your money, damn witch! It's you who need them to repair your broken brain!!!" I yell again.

"What?!!"

"Do you think he's not having any feeling? Do you think that he's dumb? What do you regards others' feeling are? To play with others feeling, even though he's deeply in love with you, you still don't have any right to fool him no matter who you are!" I'm breathing hard. Try to control my anger.

"What the hell do you mean with popularity? Is your popularity is much more important than him?!! Honestly, this kind of person like you.... You don't even deserve to get his love!" I yell to her face again while clenching my own fist. I have to control myself! If I punch this witch then I'll definitely be killed by Ossan and Yui!

"Who are you want to tell me this?! You're no one! Don't say anything like you know everything about this business! Even if you go to press or reporters and tell them about me, all of them won't believe in you! You know why, because they will regard you as the who wants to get Yamaa-san and wants to break our relationship! Don't you realize that that the world will never go to the way you want?" she smirks and tries to annoy me.

That's it! I'm done...!!!! You damn witch!!!

I clench my fist and raise to the air. But before I could blow my punch to her wicked face suddenly a hand stop my hand from the back.

I got a bit shock before turn around.

Pi!!!

Both of us shock. Especially that Keiko (the word 'Lady' finally disappear, heh..).

"No violence, remember?" Pi glares at me. I drop back my fist. That Keiko looks pale.

"Yamaa-san, the truth is..." she tries to break the awkward with putting her hands to Pi's chest.

What a jerk!

But Pi suddenly shoves her hands away.

"I hear it, everything..." said Pi. I couldn't utter any words. Keiko just got paler. Paler than usual.

"The world will never go to the way you want either." said Pi and grabs my hand and drags me away.

"Waitt..!!! Yamaa-san! This isn't my whole fault!!!" Keiko cries when Pi drags my hands. Pi stops and sighs.

"So, do you want to say that this is this girl's fault?" Pi asks without turn his head around. Keiko just stun and I don't dare to make any sound when I see the rage eyes from Pi.

"Starting from today, don't come here anymore. Also, leave my fiancee alone!" Pi gives his final words before drags me away.

Seriously this is bad! Not only he doesn't want to clear up the misunderstanding about 'fiancee' thing, he also got into terrible fight between his girlfriend.

Soo drama.....!!!

What should I do???