Friend's Chat

Midnight Friend

"So you came here because of you're parents?" Pi asked me. I hate to answer that question but halfheartly, I just nod. Without we realize, I've been met him at this park almost three nights straight in rows. Even though I don't really know him, his name or his background but it doesn't matter because I also didn't tell him mine.

"My old man keeps shouting at my ears... He wants me to be the nice lady when I return to New York." I said while pouting. And then I hear him chuckle softly.

"Nice lady? It really doesn't suit you at all!" He said while laughing his to me.

"Nice! Keep laughing!" I pouted. He hold up his hands as a sign of sorry.

"Sorry, sorry! So, what will you do?" he asked again and I just shrugging my shoulders. I don't have any intention to work under my uncle even though his assistant comes to my house several times to pick me to my uncle's office. I refuse because I really hate to work.

"I don't know. I don't have any idea." I said slowly while look down to the ground. Really, those conditions make me sick. I'm all alone in this world. God! T_T

"Don't you have any friends here, in Japan?" he asked again. I stared at him while thinking without realize that he's blushing red. My mind travels far across the sea when he mentions about 'friends in Japan'. Friend? Japan? Let me see....... It seems like I forgot someone who important to me....... Who's that? I think I know someone who is in Japan besides my uncle.

"What? You don't have to stare at me like that..." Pi flicks my forehead hard makes my head being thrown back.

"Ittai!!!" I rub my forehead that had turned to red color. But my mind still thinking about that someone.... Who? Hmmmmm......... I close my eyes and try to think..........

I see an image of a girl........ She has fair skin..... Long black and shiny hair.......... She had a wonderful smile........ Who?

GOSH!!!!!!!

I stand up quickly made Pi looks shocked.

"IT"S YUI!!!!!" I scream. How I can forget about her? She's the only girl friend that I have! ..! If I remember about her earlier then I don't need to worry about the stupid conditions that I have to fulfill.

"Who's Yui?" Pi asked me again.

"The only girl that I have as friend. Honestly, how can I forget about her?" I quickly take out my cellphone and dial her number. Pi just looks at me and my action.

"She's the only girl who I can rely on to be 'Yamato Nadeshiko'." I said while waiting for Yui to pick up my call. Pi just nods and leans to the bench.

...............................

"Hey, Yui!"

"Ryuu! It's been so long you didn't call me!"

"Sorry. Something had happened to me. Now I'm in Japan."

"I know. Tory told me everything. Including the problem that you created in New York also the conditions that you have to fulfill."

"Tory? What else that demon tell you about me?"

" What do you think? Anyway, I'm free now. Let's meet! I'll fetch you."

"Do you know where I live?"

" Don't underestimate my information network!"

"....................Okay, I also need your help."

"What kind of help?"

"I'll tell you later."

"Well, see ya!"

"Okay, bye!"

......................

"Sorry. I have to go!" I grin my teeth at Pi. He just smiles and nods. I smile and get up from the bench.

"Hey, Ryuu!" suddenly Pi calls me. I turn my head to him.

"Anyway, don't forget. If you need me, I'll be here." He said and gives a nice smile to me. I stun a bit but then grin back at him. He's a nice person, doesn't he? I just realize that he actually is very handsome or actually should I say, it's more beautiful than handsome. Sometimes he looks stern and cold person. But sometimes he laughs with me and smiles a lot. Forget it, I have to rush.

"You'll be here every night, aren't you?" I said and he nods and smiles.

"Are you an owl?" I ask before run away after his smile fade from his lips. I giggle a bit when I realize that it's really weird to think that both of us just meet at the park every night. We never have each others' phone number, address, e-mail or meet elsewhere. Even we also do not know each others' name. I think it's more fun in that way. Well, honestly it's only tonight that I realize that he's actually is an 'ikemen'. It's not that I fall for him but I think with that kind of face, he might be sort of an actor or model. OR HE'S ACTUALLY A GHOST?!

Nah.....

There's no such things in this world.....

I reach at my apartment 15 minutes after that. Yui already there with her car. She smiles and hugs me tightly. Honestly, do girls always give a hug when they see someone? I really don't understand....

"Do you wanna go somewhere?" she asks me with a great joy in her eyes. But I shake my head. I'm too tired actually.

"Let's have a talk in my room." I said and as I expected, Yui overjoys to hear that.

"Great! I wanna see how's your room looks like. I never be to your room in New York." Yui said and pull my hand to my apartment. My dear friend, Yui.... Please don't die after see my room.

Her jaw drops after I open the door. Technically I can tell what is in her mind at that moment. My room is like 180 degree compare to her room.

"Ryuu-chan..... This isn't the girl's room." She whispers slowly to my ear. I nod. Agree. I know. My room will never be like the girl's room. My band's posters and also the posters of my favourite bands, My Chemical Romance, Bullet From My Valentine, System of a Down, also The Used have been all over the wall. The dumbells and also the punch bag, not to mention the guitar and CDs of the PS2 games are scattering everywhere.

Yui sighs. Also me.

"I heard form Tory that you need to be a fine lady in 6 months before return to New York." Yui says and I nod.

"I'm trying...." I said and show her the manual books for being a elegant lady that I bought yesterday. Yui trembled when she see that books.

"That's not even worth it, dammit!" she yells at me. I thought so. 

Yui sighs again. Me too.

"This is why I need you to help me." I said with my puppy eyes. Hoping that she can help me this time. Yui is my only hope. Actually Yui is a model, actress and a singer. I met her when she went to New York for be a model in a fashion show. I can say that she is very elegant and fine lady that suits to be my 'coach' for be a 'Yamato Nadeshiko' like her.

Sighs. Both of us.

"I can help you without any condition. As long as you meet my conditions." Yui says after pause for a moment. Condition? Again?

"Your condition?"

"You have to, definitely, must obey and do as I say!!!!" Yui exclaims out loud. I die...................

"Oh, by the way, Ryuu. I thought you call me at your apartment. Where are you at when you call me just now?" Yui asks and it makes me remember to Pi, the guy that I met at the park.

"I'm with a friend of mine."

"Friend? I don't know you have any other friends beside me in Japan." Yui says again.

"I just met him several days ago at the park. We always meet at that park every night." I tell her. Yui furrowed her forehead.

"Every night at the park? Are you sure that he's a human?" Yui asks me with a creepy voice. I just smirk at her.

"Why do you think that I have made friend with a ghost? Or alien from the outerspace?" I back. She shrugs.

"Who knows..... You met him every night at the park. What's his name?"

"I don't know. I just call him 'Pi'. Maybe his full name is something like 'Pimon' or 'Piram'. Who knows..... I don't know anything else about him."

"Pimon? What's with that weird name?"

"I don't know. I just invented it just now." I give her the poker face while arranging back the CDs that scatter on the floor.

"Is he really a human?" Yui asks me again. I feel a bit irritated.

"Do you think the things like ghost is exist? Don't be joking! Ghost isn't exist, okay? It's just a tale like UFO, Loch Ness monster, rabbit on the moon and also Albert Einstein!"

"Albert Einstein?"

"No one is smarter than me..."

"Forget it... Now, let's return to the main topic." Yui comes closer to me and holds both of my shoulders. She stares in my eyes like she's gonna kiss me! Yui, please! Even though I'm like this but I'm still a girl and always a girl!!!

"Go to work." Yui says at me. Right on my face. And I just like 'Eeehh?'

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You have to work under your uncle, Kitagawa-san, right? So, go to work!" she says again. I ward her hands off my shoulders.

"No way. I don't suit to work." I say and continue to pick up my CDs. Suddenly I feel a giant murderous intent comes from Yui's breath. I turn my head and see how creepy her face turns to. It's like she wears a pair of fangs and ready to devour me anytime.

"Yui, you look creepy..."

"The first rules for be a 'Yamato Nadeshiko' is...... OBEY MY ORDER!!!!!!"