First Day Work

Midnight Friend

(The purple font represent the scene where isn't 'I's' POV)

 

I stare at the huge building in front of me with thousand of pathetic feelings. My legs can't take me further into the building anymore. My body becomes heaviers than usual. When I look around myself I realize that the people around me, mostly wear the formal and appropriate attire like I always see my father wore before he went to his office. And when I look to my attire, I feel like I'm on the edge of the hell.

I wanna go home...~~!!!!!!! Seriously!

Damn that Yui!

She forced me to work in my uncle company and she also specially called my uncle to inform that 'good' news to him.

"Sora-san, please follow me." Kameda, my uncle assistant suddenly interrupts my not so good mood and asks me to follow him into that huge building.

Is it okay for me to run and escape now?

No..

If Yui knows that, she will kill me.

I'm sorta feel like it's a huge mistake for let Yui help me though..... She gives me a huge pinch that makes me feel like it's better living in hell.

We enter that huge building and walk towards an elevator which situated at the center of the main hall of the building. On my way there, I see many good looking guys who come out and into the building.

Woow...

This place looks like a fairy tale building where it fulls with so many angels and the gods of the Myths Greek...! Those 'ikemen' make me remember about Pi. I think he also suitable to live in this place too.

We reach at the highest floor in that building. I can see a huge plate behind the receptionist desk written 'Johnny' & Association, Inc.'. Then I see a small plate near it written 'Administrative Department'.

Administrative?

We reach to a door where a name was written on it. President.

I know this is that Ossan's room.

We enter that room after that Kameda knocked the door.

"Ossan...."  I saw a man stands behind a huge table. There is a woman stands near him.

"Welcome, Suzuran-kun! I heard from Aragaki-san that you finally willing to work with me." that man smiles at me.

Aragaki-san..? You should call her 'The Dark Witch' instead of Aragaki-san!

"since this is your first day in office, I'll let Kawaguchi-san assists you in your work." said that man again and looks at the woman who stands near him. That woman bows her head a little and gives me a creepy smile. It gives me a shiver to my body.

Another witch, huh....

"Well, since I have an important meeting that I have to attend after this, I'll leave everything to you, Kawaguchi-san." said that man and that woman bows her head to him.

"Wait! Ossan, do I have to work here, in this department?" I frantically ask that man. That man nodded.

"Your father said any work is fine." That's what he said before he leaves the room with his assistant, Kameda.

Damn!

This is administrative department, for god sake! Do you think I really suit for office work? That Ossan really gets on my nerves...!!

"Well, Suzuran-kun." That woman move near me. I can see the dark glimpse in her eyes telling that she doesn't like me at all!

"Let me tell you this... Even though you're Kitagawa-san's niece, it doesn't mean that I have to treat you differently from my subordinates. For me, you're nothing but just and insect that needs to terminate." Her words makes me feel like I wanna smash her head and big to the wall and hang her on the fan!

"Follow me, please!" She said and leave the room.

Dear God.... Can I survive in this living hell? Anyway, can I call her , please?

------------------

"What the heck are you doing?!! This letter is completely ruins! Redo it..!!!!" That throws the letter that I just submit to her to my face. Be patient, Ryuu.... You just make a promise not to have any unnecessary fight anymore...!!! damn this !

"My coffee is too sweet!! Do you want me to get fat!!! Go make me another cup..!!" she yells again at me. For god sake I'm almost throw that coffee on her stupid face!

I return to the small kitchen that placed in the corner at the office. I cast the reject coffee in the sink before I took the jar of instant coffee to make a new one.

Damn that ! She really gets on my nerves! I'll let her taste my great revenge...~!!

A dirty cloth used to clean up the spill coffee really attracts me intention. I know you guys really understand what exactly in my mind right now. I think I don't need to give you further explaination with a cup of coffee for that and also the dirty rag in my hands.

"Dozo..." I put the cup of coffee at that 's table and amazingly, she takes a sip of that 'poisonous' coffee.

Serve you right!!!

-----------

"Oii, new comer! Fix this..!" that throws some papers to my face again. But I do notice that she is holding her stomach and it makes me smirk evilly.

What's wrong, ? Is your stomach got upset?

"Stop with your stupid reaction! Get this work done! I want it back within an hour!!" She yells again. Again those words from her almost make me feel like kill her in instant like making an instant coffee..!

------------

"It's done." I place that pile of paper on that 's table. Her pale face's look very irritated me. She takes one of the paper and analyze it.

"This is all wrong..!!! Do it once again..!!" She throws that paper once again at my face. This is getting annoys me.

"Kawaguchi-san, I already redo that paper almost 4 times. Where did I go wrong?" finally I ask her. She smirks at me with her stupid face.

"Find out yourself!" she said and walks away.

"How come I will know my own mistakes since I'm still new in this !" I yell at her and that makes her stops walking and face me back.

"That's why you need to learn! I don't have so much time to pamper you, new comer!" She grins at me. My heart skips a beat. Suddenly I feel my blood rush to my head.

"Kawaguchi-san, you never intend to assist me in my work, right?"

"Well, if you realize that then it's fine! For me, you're just an annoying girl who want to work here because the intention to date the idols in our agency. That's right?!!" her yelling create the attention of the other workers to look at us. She smirks at me when the other workers watch us like a show.

So, she now intends to humiliate me, huh...

"I don't give a crap even you're Kitagawa-san's niece. The who uses her influence to woe the handsome guy in front of me, really gets on my nerves! Now, why don't you return to your home and never come back again?!" she yells again. The other workers are whispering to each other.

So, she really wants to die. She makes fun of me and the authority that Ossan gives her to assist me just to humiliate me....

"Come to think of it, what the hell with your attire? Jeans and shirt? Also a jacket? Do you think work is a stupid thing? It makes you looks fool!" She yells at me again.

"So, get los....................." before she could utter another word, my fist has landed to her face makes her being thrown back severel feets. The office has turned into chaos when I hit that . But who cares? I'm already at my limit!!!

"You....!" That holds and I can see drips of blood come out from and nose. Before she could stands up, she fell once again and getting unconscious.

"'Get lost', that's my word, !" I said in my anger. How dare she throws me those words! I don't give a to work here even if you pay me! 

Thanks to me, that has lost two of her teeth and she breaks her nose.

Also, thanks to that, that Ossan asks me to return home and come again tomorrow. Well, I don't think I will see that 's face again tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you hear that? The chaos at administrative office!" Nishikido Ryo storms in the changing room.

"Yup! I heard that Kawaguchi-san is badly hurt because getting hit by a new comer" Tegoshi Yuya interrupts.

"That's really something, that new comer... I don't know any girls can do that, right, Yamapi?" Koyama Keichiro pats Yamapi's shoulder. But Yamapi doesn't give any response. He stared at his cellphone's screen and sighs.

"What's wrong, Yamaa-kun?" Tegoshi asks him but Yamapi doesn't give him any answer. He stands up from his seat and walks to the door.

"He's really cold. Doesn't he know how to interact with other?" said Tegoshi, sulking.

"I guess, another fight.." said Takahisa Masuda.

"Another fight?" asks Shigeaki Kato. Masuda nods slightly.

"I mean, Yamapi and Keiko-chan."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sigh again and again.

Of course the incident just now will be heard by Yui. That witch definitely will give me the deadly lecture. Morover, when I think of it, I already break the promise that I made about not to involve in unnecessary fight.

Damn it! I think even donkey will laugh like hell at me.

I reach at the usual park that I meet Pi. When I reach at the bench, Pi is already there. I lie down on the ground near him. I close my eyes.

"Another rough day, huh?" Pi asks me. I open my eyes and stare at him.

"It's more to hellish day..." I answer back. He chuckles softly.

"So, it looks like you also going through a rough day either." I take a glimpse at his trouble look. He smiles a bit.

"Maybe..." He whispers slowly. Both of us shut our mouth for a while. We do not utter any words. I know Pi also is in trouble. It's enough to say that because he let a monkey dances on his head when his face looks blank for a whole time when I arrive there!

That monkey finishes up its dance and pats his shoulder before leaves to a tree nearby.

"Thanks, Saru-chan..." Pi waves his hand to that monkey. I just giggle at him. I think, that monkey might be his acquaintance or something.

"Ryuu, do you mind to listen to me?" he asks me.

"What?"

For a moment he pauses.........................

"I've got a fight with my girlfriend." he said briefly.

So, he already got himself a girlfriend, huh....

"So?" I ask him.

"Can you please teach me about the women's heart?" he said and it makes me looks like a monkey.

Seriously, Pi! You choose the wrong person to ask!!!!